Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 95. (Read 90276 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Seems like a bottom is formed at 0.10$, we see a good volume and buy action at these levels.

Right now we're moving away of this level yet again with some green candles, do you think this time will be the last we see the 0.10$ price and we're going up or will there be another fall? The community will be the decisive factor!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
It is not a fact that the slow pace of development and the low price of the coin are to blame for the XDNA, the general negative situation on the market is more to blame.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
just from the time when Dash and PIVX got out, a huge amount of coins appeared with masternods. Now the competition in the market is just a nightmare.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Last year the PIVX project was on the market. He was also met with great pessimism. However, to date - PIVX is already a brand!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Dash, too, was not immediately so popular and famous! Read the archives of the forum. At the beginning, too, everything was not so good.
The project is still very young. Do you think that the same project Dash immediately from the start got into the top CoinMarketCaps? There, too, was a long and thorny road to success!
XDNA is a good project, but it is unlikely that he has a chance to repeat the success of Dash!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The project is still very young. Do you think that the same project Dash immediately from the start got into the top CoinMarketCaps? There, too, was a long and thorny road to success!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Price drop??? Here all I think how to promote the growth of prices. Now the coin of XDNA is clearly underestimated.
By market cap, we're in the zone of "dead projects" when clearly we're not dead! I can count at least 5 things the team is working on at the same time, though I could be missing something.
This is a very wrong situation. The XDNA project deserves much more. I still believe that XDNA will still fall into the center of attention of the crypto community.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Price drop??? Here all I think how to promote the growth of prices. Now the coin of XDNA is clearly underestimated.
By market cap, we're in the zone of "dead projects" when clearly we're not dead! I can count at least 5 things the team is working on at the same time, though I could be missing something.
I also can not understand why XDNA is not yet part of the top 100 CoinmarketCap. This project deserves much more! I hope that the situation will improve with time!
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I would like to see the price of XDNA at 10 dollars. ))) But I would not sell my node. It's enough for me that she brings me coins.
The ideal situation for investors.
If serious investors come they will send the course of XDNA "to the moon". The issue of the coin suggests a possible value of several tens of dollars.
Now the coin of XDNA is clearly underestimated.
Now really a XDNA coin is extremely cheap. The ideal situation for investors.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
XDNA has really good team and community,
and I would like to see price recovery soon
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You can not say that the XDNA bad marketing. They work and this is a big plus. The main thing is not to stop!
Activity: 266
XDNA is interesting from the technical side. The team is serious. But the development is very slow. What does the project need to do is a fact!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
This is an eternal dilemma that is more important than marketing or development. In the end, you need to have strong both these directions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It seems to me that the XDNA project needs a good marketing strategy.
Activity: 434
Still wanted to hear the developers. Will there be a bounty company? I will devote maximum time to the project.

You mean a 2nd one? I'll have to ask and I'll get back to you. However in order to make sure you know it... there WAS one Bounty Campaign already which ended last month.
You can repeat the bounty company only as a company of signatures. It seems to me that this is the most significant kind in terms of effectiveness.
many will support the idea of repeating the company's signatures
it will be effective for both the company and the members of bounty hunters
It is important not only to sign companies but also other areas of advertising. Twitter and Facebook are also a very effective way of advertising.
of course it is very important, extra advertising will not hurt
then you just have to ask for a full bounty, part two
Pages:
Jump to: