Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer - page 25. (Read 450501 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 507
I just notice that i'm wearing the old version of the signature , can someone link the updated one ?

P.S. Gratz to the devs for one more time Smiley

Here you go:

Code:
[center][table][tr][td] [size=16pt][b][color=skyblue]Join the Elastic revolution!  [/color][/b][/size][/td]
[td][b][size=12pt]Elastic[/size][size=10pt] - [i]The Decentralized Supercomputer[/i] [/size][/b]
[url=http://elastic.pw/][size=6pt][color=#778899]ELASTIC WEBSITE [/size][/url] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1396233.0/][size=6pt][color=#778899] | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | [/size][/url][url=https://elasticfans.herokuapp.com/][size=6pt][color=#778899] ELASTIC SLACK |[/color][/size][/url][url=https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/][size=6pt][color=#778899] ELASTIC FORUM[/color][/size][/url][/td] [/tr] [/table][/center]
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Congratulation to devs and all those who help !
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Amazing news with the upcoming wallet. EK, there is a new hashtag roaming around on twitter about you. They're calling you  #EKSatoshi  Shocked Shocked You're becoming a legend my dude.
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
And just to show something - this is the new light-wallet look with the new logo embedded  Wink

It seems that fees are too high, no?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
I just notice that i'm wearing the old version of the signature , can someone link the updated one ?

P.S. Gratz to the devs for one more time Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
And just to show something - this is the new light-wallet look with the new logo embedded  Wink

like ever, thanks for your work. As wrote before I will send you and the other Devs and Helper XEL after the launch of the lite wallet. No strings attached Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

Important milestones for Elastic. 

P.S. Be careful with the price, lots of people will be waiting to buy everything on sale. Don't be fooled into selling Elastic for nothing; it took lots of time and effort to get here.

P.P.S. Future looks bright for this one. Cool
Activity: 185
Super thanks for the info. I will keep a watch.

I came across this project today and found it very interesting. Few questions:

1. Clicked on the website but it was down - so couldn't find more info. Is this expected?

2. Was there an ICO already? I would like to get hold of some of these coins. Any ways to buy it?

Thanks,
bitcoin_newbie.

Launch should be within a few weeks. Once launched, some people may be willing to sell, and you can buy from them.

I think at that point it would make sense if EK or someone else creates a new thread, so that all the relevant information is there

Feel free to sign up at the community forum here: https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

Activity: 910
Now let's all keep a cool head and test this shit before launching mainnet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Elastic will make the history like NXT.

Congratulations to all the community people and donation people.

Activity: 952
Merit: 501
... Even if @EK finish his work with litewallet today I need some time (about week or two) to test everything.

He finished today.

The package was sent to unvoid, I have tested for a few hours today but I would still suggest to:

- Test if everything syncs fine from the P2P perspective in a real world environment
- Check the genesis block for correctness
- Just play around with it for a while to make sure everything works as expected

What a weekend. Totally turned basement-nerd-style and drank 10 coffee per day while others were surfing at the beach.

Thank you everyone, also @EK there will be lot more sunny days to come Smiley
We gonna test this out and make it great! After that, I will do everything to get some nice promotions for website etc..

thank you man

Elastic have the best community ever!
Activity: 185
I came across this project today and found it very interesting. Few questions:

1. Clicked on the website but it was down - so couldn't find more info. Is this expected?

2. Was there an ICO already? I would like to get hold of some of these coins. Any ways to buy it?

Thanks,
bitcoin_newbie.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
... Even if @EK finish his work with litewallet today I need some time (about week or two) to test everything.

He finished today.

The package was sent to unvoid, I have tested for a few hours today but I would still suggest to:

- Test if everything syncs fine from the P2P perspective in a real world environment
- Just play around with it for a while to make sure everything works as expected

What a weekend. Totally turned basement-nerd-style and drank 10 coffee per day while others were surfing at the beach.

Thank you everyone, also @EK there will be lot more sunny days to come Smiley
We gonna test this out and make it great! After that, I will do everything to get some nice promotions for website etc..
Activity: 266

He finished today.

i have nothing to say, i want to buy you a beer and a new surfboard and save another polar bear!

just sent another 0.5BTC to show my respect.

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/8627759cba985b2d9f21eeb011f1f153ed08ea4bbea271e7db321b1c02115a60

i am not rich like trump.. but i am grateful on everything.  Smiley i hope you are happy today!

do not drink too much.  Cheesy

i love you EK. i love you provenceday   Kiss
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
Much respect and kudos to @coralreefer and @unvoid as well. Things are finally coming into fruition. Even though I was against the litewallet. It is what it is. Keep up the good work.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148

He finished today.

i have nothing to say, i want to buy you a beer and a new surfboard and save another polar bear!

just sent another 0.5BTC to show my respect.

https://blockchain.info/tx-index/8627759cba985b2d9f21eeb011f1f153ed08ea4bbea271e7db321b1c02115a60

i am not rich like trump.. but i am grateful on everything.  Smiley i hope you are happy today!

do not drink too much.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 Yeah..  I tip my cap,  EK. You are myth maker)
Activity: 527
Merit: 250

He finished today.

You are our hero EK.
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com

He finished today.

You're a gangsta EK!
Pages:
Jump to: