Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer - page 22. (Read 450449 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
when is the litewallet release

Within 2 weeks, if everything goes well.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
when is the litewallet release
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
how many tokens do the founders control?

none. isn't it beautiful and refreshing.

oh, and there r no founders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
how many tokens do the founders control?
legendary
Activity: 1204
I think many lost or sended from an Exchange.

So i think 80m is a fair distribution, we can make also look how much will be claimed when mainnet will be live.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What exchange is this coin on/expected to be on?

Thanks ))
Activity: 448
Ben2016
Wow ! Magically delicious Wow!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How many coins in circulation

There will be 100 milions

maybe only 60M in circulation.
Activity: 43
Can anyone help: I did participate from blockchain.info wallet. Since then blockchain.info updated their wallet system. Now the btc-address I sent is under "my bitcoin wallet" (default wallet) and there is no way to get the private keys for this original wallet address. There seems to be option to get priv.keys for imported addresses but not for this original wallet address which seems to reside under "my bitcoin wallet" in this new blockchain.info wallet system. Does anyone else have similar situation?

https://iancoleman.github.io/bip39/   (enter your 12 word passphrase here - if you can download it and run it locally)

https://ordinarydude.github.io/offline-bitcoin-signer/ (download it locally and then run it for signing the redeem function)

Thanks a bunch! I will try this.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Can anyone help: I did participate from blockchain.info wallet. Since then blockchain.info updated their wallet system. Now the btc-address I sent is under "my bitcoin wallet" (default wallet) and there is no way to get the private keys for this original wallet address. There seems to be option to get priv.keys for imported addresses but not for this original wallet address which seems to reside under "my bitcoin wallet" in this new blockchain.info wallet system. Does anyone else have similar situation?

https://iancoleman.github.io/bip39/   (enter your 12 word passphrase here - if you can download it and run it locally)

https://ordinarydude.github.io/offline-bitcoin-signer/ (download it locally and then run it for signing the redeem function)
Activity: 43
Ben2016
100 million in theory, but in reality much less !
when is lightwallet release
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

There will be 100 milions
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

agree, participation was good. lots of folks have too small amounts to actually care, haven't heard of the vote or just let others decide.

participation of 30% is nice!

I really wonder how many lost their private keys by now or forgot that they threw some BTC at this project. With that long of a time between donation phase and mainnet launch, it is very possible that maybe even 50% of XEL remain unclaimed.

Yes, some may have forgotten about the project but as soon as we are trading on a bigger exchange folks will remember and claim their XEL. I think some may have lost their keys or have sent from an exchange (that maybe even the bigger part) but overall i wouldn't expect more than 10% lost keys so far.
Only time will tell, but I also think 40-50% is gone ( just my gut feeling, the same gut feeling that made me sell BTC at $450  Grin )

When XEL hits exchanges, expect those who lost their keys (and probably some swindlers too) to come here and make fuss
Ben2016

agree, participation was good. lots of folks have too small amounts to actually care, haven't heard of the vote or just let others decide.

I really wonder how many lost their private keys by now or forgot that they threw some BTC at this project. With that long of a time between donation phase and mainnet launch, it is very possible that maybe even 50% of XEL remain unclaimed.

Yes, some may have forgotten about the project but as soon as we are trading on a bigger exchange folks will remember and claim their XEL. I think some may have lost their keys or have sent from an exchange (that maybe even the bigger part) but overall i wouldn't expect more than 10% lost keys so far.
Only time will tell, but I also think 40-50% is gone ( just my gut feeling, the same gut feeling that made me sell BTC at $450  Grin )
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Pages:
Jump to: