Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 32. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
@finerpay

The wallet ignores command line parameters (e.g.: --help, -datadir).

We will check,Thanks

help has no -
Works fine when typed correctly.

Classic is "--help" or "-h", check others wallets or programs.
In my case does not work in any form.
Have you checked and is working? How about -datadir?

+1

The part at the top where it says type help. Where in there do you see a dash? Works great for me.
... screen of Debug - Console ...

Look in Google "command line parameters" or "comman line arguments".

You are complaining because this isn't a clone of all the others?

-datadir it's very useful feature and it does not work for me

-datadir works fine for me in windows7

It's very strange. It's first wallet which ignores the command

Code:
finercoin-qt.exe -datadir=c:\sandbox_coins\finercoin\

and stores the data in AppData.
I do not understand why your work.

it doesn't work here too... and i have win7
Activity: 80
sorry to spoil - but the people who really need the food, don't have internet access, won't be able to convert the coins to food :/

i did took part of fund raise we made with KittehCoins, we helped a dog with funding a leg surgery for him
but it was easy because they accepted paypal.

Wow, even North Korea has internet access if you are willing to risk your life to use it. Any country with volunteer doctors/relief organizations probably has access to the internet whether it be satellite or morse code over a telegraph line with CRT terminals. You are holding us down.

There is a guy on youtube that does awesome videos on science using markers. Perhaps you have even seen MinutePhysics once or are a loyal subscriber. Did you know the guy that does the drawings is not the guy that does the voice? The drawings are actually made by a guy named Everett, a physics professor, who cannot buy everyday necessities with local currency. According to you he is too poor/backwards to understand or have access to the internet. You should really watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmvAdRntWH8

Henry, the voice of MinutePhysics, explains Everett's situation.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
sorry to spoil - but the people who really need the food, don't have internet access, won't be able to convert the coins to food :/

i did took part of fund raise we made with KittehCoins, we helped a dog with funding a leg surgery for him

Great idea.

totally Support this.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

another coin for drug dealers and money launderers ?
first time ever i test mixer feature.. and this looks interesting. don't know how useful except for crime and for privacy
but if someone break into a node. privacy is lost, crime exposed Smiley

i'm fully aware about how things are fucked up, in many places. all the time.
how is this even related to anon and privacy features???
i would send my coins right now (anonymous or not) if i will know it will feed a child. and not his corrupted gov.

I know this may come as a shock but some countries give the death penalty to those caught aiding genocide victims.

Other countries make women their slaves removing various body parts for lulz. More local people will be able to help each other now with no fear of repercussions.

You are exactly right that most relief aid gets siphoned off along the way. Hard to get a truck full of cash to the doctors. Easy to get a flash drive to them.

Anon is the only way to help in many places and many situations.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
dev you should setup a bounty for the website, it needs better graphics and a more appealing look.
Yes, good idea, thanks
you could announce a multipool has a bounty after pow ends for buying support, announcing it now will give you a stronger op with a bounty set for it to.
the same for an anonymous market if you like the idea of course..
Activity: 42
dev you should setup a bounty for the website, it needs better graphics and a more appealing look.
Great idea. Thanks!
pow is going to take about 10 days for what im looking at. well 9 at this point we are on block 1162.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
@finerpay

We will check,Thanks

help has no -

+1

The part at the top where it says type help. Where in there do you see a dash? Works great for me.
... screen of Debug - Console ...

Look in Google "command line parameters" or "comman line arguments".

You are complaining because this isn't a clone of all the others?

-datadir it's very useful feature and it does not work for me

It's very strange. It's first wallet which ignores the command

Code:
finercoin-qt.exe -datadir=c:\sandbox_coins\finercoin\

and stores the data in AppData.
I do not understand why your work.
oh boy! is getting political up in here.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
i'm fully aware about how things are fucked up, in many places. all the time.
how is this even related to anon and privacy features???
i would send my coins right now (anonymous or not) if i will know it will feed a child. and not his corrupted gov.

first time ever i test mixer feature.. and this looks interesting. don't know how useful except for crime and for privacy

What about the millions of people who live under a flag of repression. Where the government is so corrupt printing new money for themselves  any time they need a new tank or airplane and now the inflation forces them to print Billion Dollar Bills? You are very narrow minded and that is not cool in this community.

These people want to eat and we are making something they can use instead of the trillion dollar bill for a loaf of bread they have now: http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/01/16/zimbawe.currency/
Activity: 280

What about the millions of people who live under a flag of repression. Where the government is so corrupt printing new money for themselves  any time they need a new tank or airplane and now the inflation forces them to print Billion Dollar Bills? You are very narrow minded and that is not cool in this community.

These people want to eat and we are making something they can use instead of the trillion dollar bill for a loaf of bread they have now: http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/01/16/zimbawe.currency/

We all know another nation who prints Biliions of dollars every month to payout Oil making Sheik, terrorist countries, and control the whole world with their financial power
Activity: 336

Yes because only drug dealers want to not have every transaction be anonymous....  Angry

you realize CASH is anonymous, right?  Huh
Activity: 280
@finerpay

We will check,Thanks

help has no -

Activity: 42
nice, so the anonymous transaction i send out yesterday got their fine, is a alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://blog.soat.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/frankenstein2.jpg
Yes, you can send FinerCoin anonymously
Pages:
Jump to: