Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 34. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
guys thought we have inquired repeatedly about a explanation about the premine from the dev, he hsan't come out with any reply.
This suggests only one thing - that he is a cheater and is trying to scam us all.
Even if the annonymous works or not, the kinda devs don't deserve any forgiveness.

So what i suggest is, if the dev doesn't give us any explanation within 6Hrs we contact all exchanges and suggest them not to take this coin. and we could also tag him scammer

I do know that you all would have invested so much in this by using your own rigs or by renting (i myself had spent 0.12BTC to rent rigs). But that doesn't mean we'll have to support this scammer.
Yes, we accept premine, we are in order to maintain the normal operation of the finercoin and pay some bounty, in addition to some test.
I want to say to you I'm sorry, because I hid premine
Atlast you've come out. thank you dev. this could be really constructive
Activity: 280
guys thought we have inquired repeatedly about a explanation about the premine from the dev, he hsan't come out with any reply.
This suggests only one thing - that he is a cheater and is trying to scam us all.
Even if the annonymous works or not, the kinda devs don't deserve any forgiveness.

So what i suggest is, if the dev doesn't give us any explanation within 6Hrs we contact all exchanges and suggest them not to take this coin. and we could also tag him scammer

I do know that you all would have invested so much in this by using your own rigs or by renting (i myself had spent 0.12BTC to rent rigs). But that doesn't mean we'll have to support this scammer.

better when dev online.

do you know how many coin dark and XC premined?

dev start this at block 300.

so it‘s normal, otherwise why dev develop this coin if he has no coin......

do you know how many btc satoshi has? Grin

anyway, wait dev's reply for premine for properly used. then it's fine.

You're entirely correct. all we are asking the dev is to be honest. Even if he wants to keep the entire3.25% to himself, we just want to know he is honest and it would be safe for us to know what we are up against.
Unlike some coins where the dev gives out IPO and trusts the BTC fund rather than his own coin, a little premine is cool.
But we need to know where these premine are going into and who is going to control these.
If in the future this coin gets big and there is a misunderstanding in the community or the dev team and some1 decides to dump their huge share, all of us 'll be screwed. thats what we are afraid of.

And moreover the prolonged silence of the dev about the premine and is desperation to avoid ou questions is creating serious fear and doubts. these stuffs will surely chase out the big investors
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Yes, we accept premine, we are in order to maintain the normal operation of the finercoin and pay some bounty, in addition to some test.

Thanks for the honest dev.

it's normal for premine, even darkcoin and XC coin has some big premine, both they have achieve a big success.

the only important thing is the innovative technology  XFC may bring out for Altcoin.

keep hard working dev.

looking forward to the stage2 and stage3 release. that will change everything!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

anonimous transactions and anonimous premine  Grin Grin Grin
A few weeks ago, we had a PR pow wow in between our 3rd meeting of the day and breakfast, to discuss what all should be included in the official ANN, how it should be laid out, and how far in advance to post everything. We hit a roadblock: How do we tell them about something we cannot risk telling everyone? Something necessary yet concealed for their own protection?  On one hand we knew it would look scammy, but the safety of the coin depends on its own anonymity. Would this reveal our trade secrets or expose our users to a threat or will we lose too much faith in those we have worked so hard to empower? All of these questions came up. Repeatedly. . Bear in mind that we were working 22 hours a day for a (at least) a week prior to launch. Stuck in between a rock and very hard place we ran out of time for public relations dilemma #57. Multiple attempts to reschedule this meeting failed due to time constraints, somehow always superseded by more important matters. As launch day rapidly drew closer, we found ourselves so incredibly focused on making the coin, wallet, anonymous features, and backend as flawless as possible,  we just couldn't deviate from our 22/7 primary goal: To give you, the real people, a weapon more powerful than the Level 70 Blade of Compounding Interest wielded by Evil Dr. Mortgage Lender. I'm talking about a fully functional anonymous coin that has the very real possibility of saving lives NOW.

This was not a sneaky, underhanded attept at thievery... of our own coins. We certainly could have taken 5% for ourselves and still created a very successful, widely used, groundbreaking new coin no one else truly has. You don't like the 1%? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. We created this coin for everyone. Not to please you, not to get rich for ourselves. For everyone. We will continue to oversee this endeavor and add better, faster features already in closed beta testing like the MultiSig One-Click Tool Belt.

We understand your concern, however, without initial liquid capital, FinerCoin's growth potential becomes dangerously limited. You have every right to fear the worst case scenario after such a long streak of con artists sailed in and sold you a steaming pile of bullshit. I'm not here to be your blame bucket or make excuses. We really did just make history with Anonymous features (Not next week, not "Soon"), but NOW. Anonymous works NOW and this is only the beginning. No one can give birth to a full grown adult. Just like you cannot start out with the finest currency. It must be developed from something special. Something Finer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

anonimous transactions and anonimous premine  Grin Grin Grin

Yes, we accept responsibility for the premine, it is a necessary component.
@finerpay

The wallet ignores command line parameters (e.g.: --help, -datadir).

We will check,Thanks
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
ANON THAT WORKS!!! OMG

THIS IS HUGE!!

@ people whining about the premine. Get over it. Many coins at the top list have had premines. This is not a big deal. Man up.

ANON THAT WORKS FOR THE FIRST TIME HOWEVER IS A BIG DEAL

The problem is more the lack of honesty over the premine, than the premine itself.
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
@finerpay

The wallet ignores command line parameters (e.g.: --help, -datadir).
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Coinminers NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Finercoin NOMP Pool
No  registration needed

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

http://coin-miners.info:8080/getting_started

IS UP!HOP IN!

URL (difficulty Vardiff):   stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990

Username: your Finercoin wallet address
Password: anything

./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coin-miners.info:3990 -u your Finercoin wallet address -p anything

You can check the total blocks found at http://coin-miners.info:8080/tbs under the Finercoin Total Blocks column and the block confirmed under the Finercoin Confirmed column

Payments:
1% fee.
Note: Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed.Minimum payment 0.01 XFC

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
ANON THAT WORKS!!! OMG

THIS IS HUGE!!

@ people whining about the premine. Get over it. Many coins at the top list have had premines. This is not a big deal. Man up.

ANON THAT WORKS FOR THE FIRST TIME HOWEVER IS A BIG DEAL
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Right.
Its working but slow
Anonymous transactions take double the normal transfer time, so some transactions will be slow. But, come on. We did it. Anonymous! Kind of a big deal. We win. There were many brilliant teams working hard to be the first. Planting our flag at the summit. Done deal.
Activity: 20

+1000

We need to aware of this matter, any brand new coin for the future need to be report to all exchange when it's smell like a scam before its launch on any exchange
legendary
Activity: 62
legendary
OK so 1 first transaction has 30 confirmation of 1 xfc to shai_ he still haven't gotten it yet, how long does this mixer takes? according to the dev? care to answer!
It takes about 12 block of confirmation
great thanks please lets us know when is working. we would like to try out!
OK, no problem, we fix it, will be informed immediately

Thanks for the udpate dev.
 Smiley
The problem of anonymous fix complete

Thanks for the update.
legendary

better when dev online.

do you know how many coin dark and XC premined?

dev start this at block 300.

so it‘s normal, otherwise why dev develop this coin if he has no coin......

do you know how many btc satoshi has? Grin

anyway, wait dev's reply for premine for properly used. then it's fine.
Activity: 336
There are no issues with mining.

I am mining and receiving all my coins no problem.  I don't understand why people are complaining?
Pages:
Jump to: