Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 33. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
@finerpay

The wallet ignores command line parameters (e.g.: --help, -datadir).

We will check,Thanks

help has no -
Works fine when typed correctly.

Classic is "--help" or "-h", check others wallets or programs.
In my case does not work in any form.
Have you checked and is working? How about -datadir?

You are complaining because this isn't a clone of all the others?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
nice, so the anonymous transaction i send out yesterday got their fine, is a alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
another coin for drug dealers and money launderers ?
first time ever i test mixer feature.. and this looks interesting. don't know how useful except for crime and for privacy
but if someone break into a node. privacy is lost, crime exposed Smiley
@finerpay

We will check,Thanks

help has no -

+1

The part at the top where it says type help. Where in there do you see a dash? Works great for me.
I have already published these addresses before, if they were not moved:

Rich List before 328 block:

Code:
fFp6yaU4rVLczPHdctWUasPDW3BeDK4Mtx: 30990
fXU1r5qBmzpYV8t7TY3pPi4it8Pw5ZRwN9: 28500
fcMfxteSmiXFKTEqApqHfRa54rF2k3b9tA: 25500
fSKee8MTmnYePE3nnK2FLvnq1SkYDV2jbe: 22500
fZKKdd2yZ4NbqYzNhiF5JixCWppnqYuKZ6: 18000
fVwimpbWCPuWtKX6WwKi3eYgTGZTFmBkwT: 10000
fa6jjmhCjos3JNk4pzSRLZnSc39UQ5MurG: 8475
fVUZxZguUjrCBhEskREw5YBTnutUUmvKoT: 6000
fFVSdEVp9kUHGZY3pFEC26bQ7fPw2rXSbG: 4500
fMoaPVcSeP3WeMJo37Q1dqhB8p3jYrZjNF: 4500
fY35g9kBZoheR7qQaQGLqsiWyKgVV6Wd1U: 4000
fG68YEwkCEFZ7SZ15EseMTc6ettYctSTLU: 1000
fRnmjobAcSwNyN6N9eToBAXYnyPP6yT6ZY: 14,99996
fF32GCt5KdEp4X8Mt3QviendGxoowmnfs4: 10
fSzo1suoEW3NivSB9RTbKamfR545cg8XPw: 10
fMtHkQmqYMQPdiwFLCs3kM6mj15p28tM8p: 0
fGjA4KUcBCdoPfLd2JrX5gX2z1kgoGgkUi: 0
fEugjbKw7NoYeRsSBSU9pa7HRXR3oc6Y4G: 0

164k total ~ 3% premine

THX,I decided to delete premine1 %

You guys need to chill out on that crying foul bullshit. Anon without a premine to stock the nodes is impossible. Dev can't tell you that without giving away his secret sauce but seriously, you need to chill out. The different different sized nodes are necessary for mixing various sizes of anon transactions.
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
I suggest you take that premine, open an IRC channel, and rain it on everyone in the channel.

Don't be a scumbag.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Code:
fFp6yaU4rVLczPHdctWUasPDW3BeDK4Mtx: 30990

Those addresses are correct ((and necessary)).
Activity: 118
@finerpay

We will check,Thanks

help has no -

+1
Activity: 81
guys thought we have inquired repeatedly about a explanation about the premine from the dev, he hsan't come out with any reply.
This suggests only one thing - that he is a cheater and is trying to scam us all.
Even if the annonymous works or not, the kinda devs don't deserve any forgiveness.

So what i suggest is, if the dev doesn't give us any explanation within 6Hrs we contact all exchanges and suggest them not to take this coin. and we could also tag him scammer

I do know that you all would have invested so much in this by using your own rigs or by renting (i myself had spent 0.12BTC to rent rigs). But that doesn't mean we'll have to support this scammer.
Yes, we accept premine, we are in order to maintain the normal operation of the finercoin and pay some bounty, in addition to some test.
I want to say to you I'm sorry, because I hid premine

Thanks guy! at least you recognized your error, as one said, it´s worst you were hidden the premine that the premine itself.

But I recomend you another additional step, why don´t you post the wallet/s adress/es where the premine is allocated, in order everybody can check it´s not being moved.....and post also the bounties....etc. In order to pay back my confidence in your work, you should post the information, shouldn´t you?
Yes, before the completion of the multiple signature, I'll open premine address

You made my day guy!...I agree and will support your excellent work with more mining MHs
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
@finerpay

We will check,Thanks

help has no -

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
guys thought we have inquired repeatedly about a explanation about the premine from the dev, he hsan't come out with any reply.
This suggests only one thing - that he is a cheater and is trying to scam us all.
Even if the annonymous works or not, the kinda devs don't deserve any forgiveness.

So what i suggest is, if the dev doesn't give us any explanation within 6Hrs we contact all exchanges and suggest them not to take this coin. and we could also tag him scammer

I do know that you all would have invested so much in this by using your own rigs or by renting (i myself had spent 0.12BTC to rent rigs). But that doesn't mean we'll have to support this scammer.
Yes, we accept premine, we are in order to maintain the normal operation of the finercoin and pay some bounty, in addition to some test.
Atlast you've come out. thank you dev. this could be really constructive
We will find some people who are trusted or institutions to regulate, so please don't worry we'll dump.
In fact, we are developing multiple signature has been making progress in this respect,multisignature transactions. In a traditional Finercoin account, as described above, you have Finercoin addresses, where each address has one associated private key that grants the keyholder full control over the funds. With multisignature addresses, you can have a Finercoin address with three associated private keys, such that you need any two of them to spend the funds. Theoretically, you can have one-of-three, five-of-five, or six-of-eleven addresses too; it just happens that two-of-three is the most useful combination.

That’s a really great thing and can change altcoin word for sure.

Grin
Activity: 750
Merit: 511

Code:
fFp6yaU4rVLczPHdctWUasPDW3BeDK4Mtx: 	30990

164k total ~ 3% premine

THX,I decided to delete premine1 %
@finerpay

We will check,Thanks

help has no -
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Well...this is a first.  A dev who was honest about being dishonest.

I don't know whether to like you or hate you...either way, I'll mine.  Rentals are insane cheap. .0004 per mh/s popped up a few times.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Better. I don't know why you werent just open and honest from the start. You would have done much better.

Thanks guy! at least you recognized your error, as one said, it´s worst you were hidden the premine that the premine itself.

But I recomend you another additional step, why don´t you post the wallet/s adress/es where the premine is allocated, in order everybody can check it´s not being moved.....and post also the bounties....etc. In order to pay back my confidence in your work, you should post the information, shouldn´t you?
Yes, before the completion of the multiple signature tools, the premine address will be posted publicly.

((Alongside the reason for each expenditure like Bounties, Fountains, Games, Exchanges, and Server/Miscellaneous Developer Pizza costs. Hey, I gotta eat, too!))

Atlast you've come out. thank you dev. this could be really constructive
We have worked very hard to make this coin ((function perfectly)). It would be a tremendous waste of our time and resources to dump the premined community bounty funds. Furthermore, that would ruin our long term plans and the years of hard work it took to make this groundbreaking coin available to you today.

One of the upcoming additions ((currently in Alpha Testing)) are the Multisig Tools. Traditionally, almost every cryptocoin wallet has been capable of creating Multisig addresses via the built-in command line console. We are taking this to a whole new level with private MasterKeys which will grant the MasterKey holder full control over many complex and daunting command line features rarely utilized in most wallets today. With easy to use MultiSignature addresses, you can lose a private key and still have 2 other wallets which can be combined to recreate your Masterkey, granting access to otherwise lost funds. It is also much more secure than normal wallets are, as an attacker would have to gain physical access to multiple computers instead of just one before being able to potentially compromise your funds. Theoretically, you can have one-of-three, five-of-five, or six-of-eleven addresses too; it just happens that two-of-three is the most useful combination in many situations.

Soon we will add a few new trustworthy professionals to our elite team. We must be prepared for any legal, technical, or project management tsunamis that have washed out other good coins in their infancy. By building a strong foundation, we hope to put the power of cryptocurrency back in your hands for many generations to come.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

+1
+1
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

+1
Activity: 81

Pages:
Jump to: