Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XFC] Finercoin丨X11丨POW+POS丨First Working Anonymous Coin丨Launched June 26 - page 66. (Read 85767 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is Anon implemented already in the wallet  or would you be borrowing 2 to 3 weeks to hype this coin and disappear later?
Already created true anonymity, this is the real thing.
There are just too many anonymous coins these days. To stand out from the crowd, I suggest that u could share with us some background information on the dev team in order to build up confidence over the long period.  How many devs are working on the project? is there anyone who is well-known in the community? if not, what kind of background do the devs have to support this great idea of development? etc

hope to see the coin to the moon with the strong team !!!
THX,We will be as transparent as possible but our main goal is to protect your privacy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is Anon implemented already in the wallet  or would you be borrowing 2 to 3 weeks to hype this coin and disappear later?
Activity: 32
Activity: 47
There are just too many anonymous coins these days. To stand out from the crowd, I suggest that u could share with us some background information on the dev team in order to build up confidence over the long period.  How many devs are working on the project? is there anyone who is well-known in the community? if not, what kind of background do the devs have to support this great idea of development? etc

hope to see the coin to the moon with the strong team !!!
This is a wonderful coin, waiting and will mine!
THX,We are working hard for the sake of XFC

Hoping we have a smooth launch, I'd hate to not be able to solo mine this lol
Yes, we also hope to be able to launch XFC smoothly.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
This is a wonderful coin,i like it
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

Hoping we have a smooth launch, I'd hate to not be able to solo mine this lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 258
watching this and probably will mine this
please GOD  tell me  the dev  of  this coin, is not the same dev of RZR and VEIL!

No, XFC is real anon working now - RZR,VEIL Different devs
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
please GOD  tell me  the dev  of  this coin, is not the same dev of RZR and VEIL!

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
When will the website be available?
Sounds like it would be a promising coin if the premine wasn't so high. Every single coin that comes out these days has to premine at 1%, I get that you want to have bounty to give out, but come on, 1% is a little steep don't you think?
THX,I decided to delete premine1 %

I'm definitely going to be mining this Smiley
Sounds like it would be a promising coin if the premine wasn't so high. Every single coin that comes out these days has to premine at 1%, I get that you want to have bounty to give out, but come on, 1% is a little steep don't you think?
THX,I decided to delete premine1 % and then thought, meh, lets not.
Activity: 126
BTMan
Good, but TOO MUCH premine.
Well, We will take 80%(40,000 XFC)of premine 1%, we only keep 0.2%(10,000XFC) of the total, someone will supervise the process

How generous.
We will have a trusted third party hold the premine (one of the major exchanges) for about a month and then it will be partially needed for development.
Pages:
Jump to: