Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XIN] Mixin Network - New Generation Transcation Network - page 11. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
any social media bounties for this project
copper member
Activity: 35
copper member
Mixin Network Hello,this is official bounty campaign thread ? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycmctop100xin-mixin-network-new-generation-transcation-network-5048745 Why another BTT account,can you explain? Thanks.

Two accounts is two people. one manage the ANN and the one manage Bounty.
copper member
a very interesting project, I will study it in more detail, but it seems to me that you have a very limited number of coins, which will lead to a shortage.
Total supply of XIN is 1,000,000 Tokens.

Since the first announcement in November, 2017, we have updated about 50 versions for both Android and iOS Mixin Messenger and will publish the source code of them on GitHub soon this month.

I understand that at the moment I can only buy Mixin (XIN) on the stock exchange, there are no more options for obtaining a coin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycmctop100xin-mixin-network-new-generation-transcation-network-5048745 Yes, I saw, the question is removed, there will be a bounty

You can obtain XIN in Mixin Messenger in many different ways. You can develop any Mixin bots. For example, you can get XIN from Bots of Lucky coin, you also can win XIN in the game https://www.diceos.com/, which build on Mixin Network.   
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
this project has very cheap costs and lightning speed how it can happen and where they will benefit from the system ? I want to know more about how this system will run tomorrow

If you don't get an answer from the team here you should ask that question in their telegram group to find out what the answer to your question is. Advice from me.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Mixin [XIN] is making some nice moves in the markets.

After dropping out of the top100 - Mixin has gained some ranks! Currently sitting at #96 @ 145$/XIN

Looking great! Wallet has a fresh look and, after making some test transactions, the functionality is fantastic.

I can only see good times ahead with this project. Next stop - Top50  Cool
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
this project has very cheap costs and lightning speed how it can happen and where they will benefit from the system ? I want to know more about how this system will run tomorrow
WATANABE
Many messenger applications have been created but for Blockchain-based ones, it might just be in Mixin,hope that in the future it can still exist..

Something good even though there are many types of messenger applications in this world and differ from country to country. This should be developed as best as possible
Activity: 98
##PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION##
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nikhawk-2389303
Campaigns: twitter
ETH Address:  0x22Ff823DC4A7e7414819f7403e7A0e5F267F049b
(Optional)Mixin Messenger ID:
Many messenger applications have been created but for Blockchain-based ones, it might just be in Mixin,hope that in the future it can still exist..

While this might be true.... Have you tested out Mixin and compared it to ANY of the competition?

It's like comparing a Lambo to a '80s ford pickup. Mixin looks great, and connects to a variety of blockchains.

My only advice would be to get XIN on more exchanges. The current options are garbage
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
I'd like idea and realization. But I have some questions. How many members-developers in your team? Have you any builder or a quite simple guide how to build dApps on your platform? Or I need special knowledge? What skills should I have to make something?
WATANABE
Activity: 522
Merit: 10
Mixin network is one of the best
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
You wrote. "Mixin Network is a public chain managed by TEE (Trusted Execution Environment) based on DAG with aBFT.". Honestly, as far as I know, the DAG platform is not very well known. What is her strength?
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
The Mixin network is supported by more than forty thousand crypto currencies in this world, this will be an advantage in this network. then is there a problem that also arises because of this? if there is, have you prepared a way out of the problem?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Professional Designer & Manager | PM ME
nice project, interesting to buy tokens! Good luck!
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
hi!Congratulations on your successful start! everything stated in the project interested me, I will continue to look at your achievements. how much is your coin worth today and do you give tokens for rewards?
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
hi!Congratulations on your successful start! everything stated in the project interested me, I will continue to look at your achievements. how much is your coin worth today and do you give tokens for rewards?
Looks very interesting project, but I see there is a bounty program running in the background even the XIN token trading on the exchange.bit weird, But I think project have potential and the team needs to get an attention on the project. let see what is happening in the future

I personally think bounty programs are much more successful when the token is already on exchanges and trading. It gets the word out about a project already being developed into something more than just an idea.

I wasn't aware of Mixin, but with the recent bounty... I have read the WP and learned all about this great project, and now spreading the word. Its a win-win in my eyes
Pages:
Jump to: