Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XIN] Mixin Network - New Generation Transcation Network - page 7. (Read 2490 times)

copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Bounty its dead..?
well well!
We will find again something new and continue to dispute like the Korean drama. LOL

If there are members who say like this then it will definitely be long tails and I will watch this story. LOL

Nothing to drama. The bounty stop and will distribute next month.
Activity: 39
Bounty its dead..?

It is said that there is following social bounty, but always get answered with " stay tuned"
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Bounty its dead..?
well well!
We will find again something new and continue to dispute like the Korean drama. LOL

If there are members who say like this then it will definitely be long tails and I will watch this story. LOL
Activity: 18
Just curious about how many developers would check news from Bitcointalk.
Activity: 39
I would like to order 100pcs of Mixin Xin coin for keeps. I am not "follow the crowd" kinda guy. Want something exclusive when everyone is running to bitcoin & co. So do you think this is a secure & good investment? If yes, why?
Bounty its dead..?
Activity: 13
Why is the social bounty stopped?

I don't know if they have the next round.

Likewise, I want to know.
Activity: 23
Fantastic job guys! Please push Bittrex to fix the market. Cool

I am looking forward to see how users will react! at first impact like this coin!

Yes! We need more places to sell or buy XIN!!
Activity: 6

I am looking forward to see how users will react! at first impact like this coin!
May I ask your expanding plan around Mixin Messenger? Such as how to large your community?How to active your community members?

I don't think it's a good question to ask here, also, I don't think someone's gonna give you an ideal answer.

If they have a plan, I think they would like to tell you.
May I ask your expanding plan around Mixin Messenger? Such as how to large your community?How to active your community members?

I don't think it's a good question to ask here, also, I don't think someone's gonna give you an ideal answer.
Activity: 6
This coin and thread looks like serious business
What activities are we going to have to celebrate New Year on Mixin Messenger? any red packet? Tongue
Can I describe the structure of Mixin Network as three layers? Layer1:Mixin Kernel;Layer2:Mixin Domain;Layer3:Mixin Domain Extension.It's so simmliar.

I also want to know the answer.
Do you have any plans for listing on other exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: