Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XIN] Mixin Network - New Generation Transcation Network - page 2. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
hi guys Happy New Year Wink
Activity: 39
Anyway I Could See Deposit/Withdrawal History At Ocean.one?
How To See Our Transaction At Ocean.One
Activity: 22
👋 Hello, I am looking at Mixin to better understand how it works. So far I can see it is an adaptation of Signal as a secure messenger, but it does have wallet functionality. Is there a developer here that can point me to the correct Github repo that is the Mixin server which handles the message service and wallet service?
Coins never have been designed to achieve high sustained profitability. If the new coins have supporters, they will go straight ahead when they go to the market. and makes the most profit on the first rise, for example btc. BTC was much more valued when it took place in the first market and now it is always falling. so investors are investing in a coin to produce new coin.
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this company will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this will get more and more investors.
Mixin Messenger, OceanONE, FoxONE are all examples to show developers how to build the DApps on Mixin Network!
Mixin Network is a very promising project built by competent team and it has the robust features that suit different types of everyday users in the cryptocurrency world. Good job!
Hi there, how could we add our BTU token to your services ?
Wow! I like this Mixin Network its huge and very optimistic Platform it has equipped with top of the line technologist and it has superb product line and services offered. I hope it will have a smart contract services soon.
Once we register our phone number previously. Than we forget pin. It is finished. Cannt be used anymore. As it was existing in server. So when we insert back. It will be rejected as used already. Conculsion, dont and never forget pin.
Activity: 18
I placed an order in the Ocean.One exchange but dont see it listed in my orders. Is that normal? Hoping i didn't lose my money
Activity: 18
was the LN of mixin the same as the LN of other coins? or how do they differ in principle? thnx
ou, please answer on my question I asked in pm yesterday
We must learn more about what is Kernel, what is domain, what is domain extention etc. How is working...bla bla...more complicated

You may check this article out:https://hackernoon.com/the-mixin-network-review-ce56d591af
We must learn more about what is Kernel, what is domain, what is domain extention etc. How is working...bla bla...more complicated
hey XIN's Guys how are u today!!
Good day! I have a Sony Xperia Z1, it doesn't support Android 6. How do I get Mixin ID without installing the app?
Pages:
Jump to: