Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 102. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Excuse my ignorance gentlemen, but why is the trading volume for XLM is so low?

Is it because there are very few coins in the market for trading or is it because traders are holding XLM and not tempted to sell?

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies
Stellar is the project I love. This platform has already well known, it will be widely accepted soon and I can see the price today on bittrex exchange, it looks like ready to pump. Is anyone believe me?

yes...XLM will gain in market cap
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Stellar is the project I love. This platform has already well known, it will be widely accepted soon and I can see the price today on bittrex exchange, it looks like ready to pump. Is anyone believe me?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies

I have repeatedly answered this question.

THERE ARE NO MORE AIRDROPS !!!

...and it's to late to get one based on Ripple or BTC ownership. That boat has sailed.

[/quote]
Hi, this site  https://xlmtrad.com have of stellar?
[/quote]

That is not Stellar site
Activity: 32
Overall even with a dump on binance this coin is a very solid coin to invest in.  I'd pick up some more at the price its at now.
Activity: 8
I'm just waiting for some news or updates from the team... The best news would be that XLM would get picked up by Coinbase!
Activity: 27
I have a question on inflation. onchainfx said there would be 142B of these coins by 2050. That is enormous inflation. How would it increase in next few years. The whitepaper said roughly 1% inflation per year but at that rate it wont hit so many coins. Also you said coins distribution to bitcoin and ripple holders are done. So is it all with the founders/org and how would they increase the supply.
Activity: 1
Is this Web https://xlmtrad.com yours Web?

this is a scam for sure. it's very realistic, but it doesn't fit the overall pattern of project development and way of interacting with the public.
Activity: 6

[/quote]

...and it's to late to get one based on Ripple or BTC ownership. That boat has sailed.

[/quote]
Hi, this site  https://xlmtrad.com have of stellar?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

There are still XML airdrops? I bought  XML in Kraken two days ago and it surprises me to read that the airdrops are currently following.
I have repeatedly asked this question - but so far no response, but I still think it would be airdrop soon.

Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Any news from dev team. I would like to invest more.
Activity: 6
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______

There are still XML airdrops? I bought  XML in Kraken two days ago and it surprises me to read that the airdrops are currently following.
I have repeatedly asked this question - but so far no response, but I still think it would be airdrop soon.
AFAIK airdrops of XLM are not envisaged in the nearest future. You may get some free coins by registering on Stellar official forum and doing some task over there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15

There are still XML airdrops? I bought  XML in Kraken two days ago and it surprises me to read that the airdrops are currently following.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
Why is a memo needed to be added when I send XLM to bittrex? I forgot the memo 6 weeks ago, my funds never got there. With current XLM surge that is about 30% of my networth stuck because i didnt add a memo.
Wen i look back at the transaction there is a note that says I need to add a memo, but in no way was it a clear warning .

Can you guys communicate with exchanges to make the warning WARNING: ADD MEMO OR FUNDS WILL BE LOST, ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE? or anything like that?
Yes im an idiot for not reading correctly. Waiting 6 weeks to recover the funds is kind of outrageous, but in crypto its standard i guess.
Activity: 38
Guys why talk about centralised binance in the topic called Stellar - Decentralized trading platform?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Activity: 17
Why the hell is Binance dumping the crap out of Lumens right now (price is currently 3500 sats), while Bittrex price and others remain stable (at 4200 sats) Huh!!

It's really weird... what's going on?

Binance has a lot more idiots, and those idiots buy/sell without really understanding the market or ongoing trends. The prices are generally even more volatile on Binance, than they are on other exchanges.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Why the hell is Binance dumping the crap out of Lumens right now (price is currently 3500 sats), while Bittrex price and others remain stable (at 4200 sats) Huh!!

It's really weird... what's going on?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
any update and news !!!!

Not yet Smiley Everything is on their Twitter page. Waiting for more info too.
Jump to: