Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 104. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Im back to invest in Stellar again, i think there is alot of potential for the currency to jump  in the next few months.
Wise decision. Stellar smells like a good profit in 2018. Now it is gonna make the next wave and hit 7K.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Im back to invest in Stellar again, i think there is alot of potential for the currency to jump  in the next few months.
I also intend for it because I strongly believe in the potential of stellar that this coin will increase for the next few months.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
no fake news, you read it to quick....ibm is in that banks, and they run on xlm network....(using a network that IBM is building involving 9 banks.)

and event on 8.1.   https://cryptocalendar.pro/event/632

HOLD
Activity: 1
Hey guys, sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place, but i can't find anything...

can someone enlighten me on as to why i should invest in stellar lumens?

i mean, is there upcoming announcements/what are they? where have they been put into practice so far (can you use it yet at a shopping mall/ubying things in a market etc.)....

and yeh as asked, what's expected in the upcoming month?

are we going to get some rumored announcements? what are the rumors?

Sorry for the random message here but hope some passionate Lumenists will help guide me to the stellar side....

Sure, so my understanding is that Stellar will be used to speed up the process of retail banking  payments across the South Pacific (from a few days to minutes or seconds lowering the transaction cost for consumers and retail banks) using a network that IBM is building involving 9 banks.

Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
Bank Danamon Indonesia
Bank Mandiri
Bank Negara Indonesia
Bank Permata
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Kasikornbank Thailand
Mizuho Financial Group
National Australia Bank
Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) Philippines
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
TD Bank
Wizdraw (HK) of WorldCom Finance

That should put stellar ahead of Bitcoin cash at a market cap more or less in the 60 to 70 billion range. That puts Stellar at 5 times its current price.

But this is not investment advice just my opinion do research.

Any proof in this one? I try to research on this banks but I didn't get any anouncement or news about it...
Surprise , fake news , like IOTA and Microsoft fake  "partnership " from  $0.70 To $5 In 2 days still stuck in $4 for 1 month , people who invest @$5 still waiting ...

yea, it's fake news.. not all you see on the internet are real, buddy.

anyway check this out for the real thing https://www.stellar.org/about/directory
Activity: 65

i mean, is there upcoming announcements/what are they? where have they been put into practice so far (can you use it yet at a shopping mall/ubying things in a market etc.)....

Sorry for the random message here but hope some passionate Lumenists will help guide me to the stellar side....

Sure, so my understanding is that Stellar will be used to speed up the process of retail banking  payments across the South Pacific (from a few days to minutes or seconds lowering the transaction cost for consumers and retail banks) using a network that IBM is building involving 9 banks.

Bank Danamon Indonesia
Bank Mandiri
Bank Negara Indonesia
Bank Permata
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Kasikornbank Thailand
Mizuho Financial Group
National Australia Bank
TD Bank

That should put stellar ahead of Bitcoin cash at a market cap more or less in the 60 to 70 billion range. That puts Stellar at 5 times its current price.

Any proof in this one? I try to research on this banks but I didn't get any anouncement or news about it...
Surprise , fake news , like IOTA and Microsoft fake  "partnership " from  $0.70 To $5 In 2 days still stuck in $4 for 1 month , people who invest @$5 still waiting ...
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
He who controls the money, controls the game...

Bank Danamon Indonesia
Bank Mandiri
Bank Negara Indonesia
Bank Permata
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Kasikornbank Thailand
Mizuho Financial Group
National Australia Bank
TD Bank

Activity: 212
Merit: 15
Is XLM good if I HODL for very long time?
Is XLM will growing after 2 month?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
XLM is declining only, what has been achieved progress they do. . .
it seems to get into it should wait a few more weeks Smiley
Activity: 12
Is it possible to read about stellar consensus algo in simple words? Wp is pretty hard.
Activity: 3
all of my coins are on binance for at this time. they are playing with currencies at xlm right now still not a good time to buy coz when it get high your money will be stay at exact currency. you can gonna think that you have made profit but it is not. just wait about it...

i am looking to buy at 0.00004900 - 0.00005000

best regards!
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
So, word on the street is I can stake this coin. Which wallet would ya'll suggest?

Sorry. Am intoxicated.. could use adivce spoon fed to me  Grin
Activity: 65
what do you think, will it be correct buy XLM now ? or wait lower price ?

Anything under $2 is a bargain right now...
Should be $3 - $5 in a couple weeks.
correction now Sad

Always a correction..no worries
Probably 50% correction lol, nice pump and dump
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Heya Homies

correction now Sad

Always a correction..no worries
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

correction now Sad
Activity: 17
Hi guys. I just bought Stellar, but now the price is dumping!! Should I be worried?
This coin is like the Asian Ripple.

With that I mean it basically has the same kind of backing as Ripple has, with banks looking to adopt it and use for international wire transfers which today takes 3-5 days and have transfer fees and exchange fees that are ridiculous.
I mean, a few major Asian banks have already adopted it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
loaded yesterday, let's go for another run. As you can see yesterday and today, both at 12:00 PST, it was dumping time. Even Ripple took a nose dive few minutes earlier. Relax, it will go up till 18:00 hours from here on, if trend to be believed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
This coin flew up like a rocket. Already it is too expensive for me to buy and the X-boxes already on it will not earn. Does anyone know of similar coins, yet cheap, but which will soon be pushed up?
This Discord channel pumps cryptocurrencies, i made 300% profit this week! They pick a coin, share it with the members and pump the price over 100%. I have like 10 bitcoins right now !!! Make sure to join them guys!: https://discord.gg/PzXfwX

Has nothing to do with XLM...I hope you lose $$ because of posting in this thread...

No, unfortunately that asshole is gaining money.
Most Discords that are being spammed are just honeypots. They want you to enter so they can grab your IP, and if they know what they're doing then they can rob you.
Jump to: