Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 109. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
I think Lumen is going to the 1$
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
Stellar should double or triple if added to coin base. Look for .75 to 2.00 Stellar.

A 12 to 19 billion dollar market cap ahead of lite coin.

It could double at any moment.

Do you think that XLM in the near future can give x2? Are there any fundamental news on the coin?

I think it would be possible since they are really working hard and a lot of events will happen by next year.

Better to HODL while its cheap and 2018 is the year of XLM to rise up more.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

http://fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellar’s digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

But what is going to happen when people realize that a centralized bank's "blockchain" is just a regular database...  Grin

Exactly. As any other database it can be replaced by another without consequences for the top layer of the system. The day will come when IBM replaces Stellar for "IBM-Stellar" and keep the rest of the infrastructure in place. Nothing to stop them doing so.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1

According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellar’s digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

But what is going to happen when people realize that a centralized bank's "blockchain" is just a regular database...  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Stellar should double or triple if added to coin base. Look for .75 to 2.00 Stellar.

Do you think that XLM in the near future can give x2? Are there any fundamental news on the coin?

XLM - reached 27500 Look at the weekly chart on it can be seen that we have reached X2 Wink

I thought from the current price we will fly even higher, but in fact there is still a growth prospect.  Cool
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Does anyone have answers to my questions (see post above)?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Nice to see that the Stellar Decentralized Exchange is doing more and more volume. I remember when it was less than $20000 daily.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stellar-decentralized-exchange/
Good to know. Thanks for info.
Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

XLM - reached 2750 Look at the weekly chart on it can be seen that we have reached X2 Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
My understanding is that IBM put together a group of banks to deploy 60percent of cross border south pacific payments.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
Bank Danamon Indonesia
Bank Mandiri
Bank Negara Indonesia
Bank Permata
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
Kasikornbank Thailand
Mizuho Financial Group
National Australia Bank
Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) Philippines
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
TD Bank
Wizdraw (HK) of WorldCom Finance

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Nice to see that the Stellar Decentralized Exchange is doing more and more volume. I remember when it was less than $20000 daily.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stellar-decentralized-exchange/

That is really good sign this got wonderful track so that I also believe one day it will become very popular. I had a lot of coins waiting for that great moment when it will touch $1 and keep moving like this.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Guys... maybe I am missing something here. But I don't get buying XLM as an investment vehicle. New XLM will be added to the network every year as a inflationary measure and any lumens used to cover fees (which is 0,00001XLM) is being redistributed back over into the network.

The whole project is non-profit and there purpose is to bring near-zero-fee transactions to people and countries with little money as is.

With all this in mind, I don't see XLM going the route of say XRP. If XLM would massively increase in value in a couple of years time.. wouldn't that just defeat the purpose of the whole project? Keep in mind that every wallet needs to contain a minimum of 20XLM to be able to participate. And, after all the XLM is finally distributed, the only way to acquire them would be trough the exchanges (again, shooting right past their target audience that have little money).

So how would that work? Or would they just keep decreasing the nominal fee, to say, 0,0000001XLM to keep it affordable? And is that doable?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
When will we hear how remaining XLM will be distributed?
Expect Stellar to surpass Litecoins Market cap if added to coinbase.
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Nice rise today. I like.

+10% not bad, I expect more, in 1600-1700 will break through, I think it will be fun, although it can be rolled back to 1300-1400.
I like XLM coin. Price rise every day .
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
congrats on the top 10!

What is causing this recent surge? Is it just hype or is Stellar development going very well?
Jump to: