Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 108. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Anybody have estimates how well this platform handles scalability? How many transactions Stellar network can handle per seconds?

In the short term, I've heard numbers around 500-1000 tps. Although it sounds like in the longer term there are ways to tweak the network into the 1500 tps area.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
For what it do have to be free? :-)

just look. if you want to store anyway, just send Money to it. 21xlm then you are safe that your adress is correct - it activates the account - and you are safe that the Exchange you are trading in is paying out ;-)

and then send how much you want to it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
Hi,

Sorry, my question is a bit newbish.

I need a stellar wallet, but for what I can see, it seems to be necessary to send 20 xlm to activate it.

Is there any other way ? By other, I mean free ?
It's not that much, but I'm just confused, I'm used to MEW.

Thanks,
Happy new year
Activity: 17
Hey guys, Check out this swot analysis on stellar.

http://cryptoinvestorsguide.com/stellar-investors-analysis/
copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 15
BTC TRADER SINCE 2010
whats going on with stellar? is there any specific news for this rise?

Almost $9 billion Market cap

#9 in Marketcap, more than Dash and Monero 

Big plans for 2018, can see this one passing #8 NEM and #7 IOTA sooner than we all think!

how much stellar can go ? Tongue
Activity: 292
Merit: 265

Big plans for 2018, can see this one passing #8 NEM and #7 IOTA sooner than we all think!

no
i mean why it pumped today ? is there is specific news out there?

I don't think there are specific news, but personally I think it's because it's been undervalued for a long time. Also, it might be following Ripple's recent rally (as it has in the past), since Stellar is technically similar.

It often happens with technically similar coins. People see one pumping, figure they missed out, then buy the other,
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

no

I don't think there are specific news, but personally I think it's because it's been undervalued for a long time. Also, it might be following Ripple's recent rally (as it has in the past), since Stellar is technically similar.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13

no

Got to love the ride, and I'm going to keep my eye on XLM, yet I haven't heard something special.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

no
Activity: 364
Anybody have estimates how well this platform handles scalability? How many transactions Stellar network can handle per seconds?

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑

Activity: 756
Activity: 691
I like every day XLM rise.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Too bad I missed the airdrop  Embarrassed Or is there going to be an upcoming airdrop for Lumen?
I missed too but I have bought now. Don't worry! It will grow BIG! The event from 8-th Jan from Singapore will influence positive growth.This is for short term....For medium term ,I think.....at least 1$ in February.

I don't think we'll need to wait until February..it can hit 1$ in the next few days.
Activity: 294
wow. the price of XLM/STR is very high. Is there anyone here know how to recover my old wallet? I know my username and password on old wallet but i forgot the password of my email thats why i cant get the recovery code.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
It seems that the rocket on the stellar badge acquires real meaning, and judging by all this is not the limit.
 Ahead of the many events planned with the stellar so I think for 2018 this is one of the most positive coins.

XLM and XRP can be described as star Gerbaud, new NXT by XEM, the future can be tied for four Daniel coins, one said to miss them all, really ashamed! Cry Cry Lips sealed
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
anybody can submit to this ?
https://isthiscoinascam.com/check/stellar

Stellar Lumens Source Code Activity Flags
The link to the coin/token repository has not been submitted yet

I check the github already submitted. what is missing ?

and answer the review

Thanks
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
It seems that the rocket on the stellar badge acquires real meaning, and judging by all this is not the limit.
 Ahead of the many events planned with the stellar so I think for 2018 this is one of the most positive coins.
Activity: 31
Too bad I missed the airdrop  Embarrassed Or is there going to be an upcoming airdrop for Lumen?
I missed too but I have bought now. Don't worry! It will grow BIG! The event from 8-th Jan from Singapore will influence positive growth.This is for short term....For medium term ,I think.....at least 1$ in February.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Jump to: