Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 115. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
That news from KIK messenger to host their ICO on stellar after what they left Ethereum. This is big news which will play important role in coming weeks or months on stellar as whole. I hope this ICO will be run successfully which will skyrocket price of Stellar. Some portion of Stellar must be kept for long time now.

I correctly understood you that KIN is moving from the blockchain of the ether to stellar?
I wonder how this will look and how the exchange of coins will take place and when will this happen?
unexpectedly) apparently cryptokitties were the last straw.
I think what push kik to left eth and move to stellar is the network congestion, if a single platform like CryptoKitties can clogged the network imagine having 5 or more games like this then transaction will be messed up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
Just X4 and we are on $1 LoL... is it too much to ask for this as my Christmas wish Smiley

Probably Cheesy Gotta give it some more time
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Just X4 and we are on $1 LoL... is it too much to ask for this as my Christmas wish Smiley
How much rate now?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Not a bad growth in the last 24 hours. I wonder if it's worth investing in this coin now? How long will it continue to grow? Is not this pamp?

The word "pump" implies a nefarious or planned price increase.

However, a huge amount of top tier alt coins and tokens are rising in value at this point. In my opinion it's a coat tail ride of the bitcoin price. People want to get involved but when they see the $x they put into bit coin will get them some .0001 amount in their wallet it doesn't look so impressive.

So, they look to less expensive coins like bch, btg, ltc, xrp, dash, eth and of course Stellar/ XLM.  (tokens as well). It's an strong crypto bull market right now.

I don't not think this increase is some planned and organized "pump" no.

Is it worth investing is only a question you can answer, since the worth of investment is based on a lot of personal information like level of risk, availability of speculative funds, etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Not a bad growth in the last 24 hours. I wonder if it's worth investing in this coin now? How long will it continue to grow? Is not this pamp?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
That news from KIK messenger to host their ICO on stellar after what they left Ethereum. This is big news which will play important role in coming weeks or months on stellar as whole. I hope this ICO will be run successfully which will skyrocket price of Stellar. Some portion of Stellar must be kept for long time now.

I correctly understood you that KIN is moving from the blockchain of the ether to stellar?
I wonder how this will look and how the exchange of coins will take place and when will this happen?

It looks like a lot of these projects won't have much choice but to transfer to stellar soon. There's just not many other mature networks that can handle large levels of throughput. Good to see functionality taking a lead somewhere.  
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
Did you get this news guys? https://www.coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/
It's time to take your part and join with a flight to planets moon. Im already save stellar a few weeks ago, then now price has move so fast  Tongue

both  will benefit eth and xml  as  persons  not previously familiar with Stellar  will learn by exploiting whereas eth  will free part of their bandwidth
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Did you get this news guys? https://www.coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/
It's time to take your part and join with a flight to planets moon. Im already save stellar a few weeks ago, then now price has move so fast  Tongue
legendary
Two factor authentication option on they lightweight client would make me feel more safe when I use they wallet

2FA on a decentralized wallet? How would that work? Or is this a web wallet where they service controls your keys?

This is the web wallet.

If it's the one I'm thinking of... it's not a web service wallet where they keep your keys. It's just an app that runs locally in your browser. What's the URL?

https://www.stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/

Right... so that isn't a web service with a back end that you are logging into that stores your key. It is just a web app that you download from that link. There is no authentication happening with a back end... so there is no way to have 2FA with a page like that. You are literally typing in your private key to use that wallet.

ok, I guess it's technically possible. But, it won't protect you. Since you use your stellar private key to login... if someone is able to sniff that or steal it, they have your XLM anyway. They just couldn't use that priv key on that specific wallet service.
legendary
Two factor authentication option on they lightweight client would make me feel more safe when I use they wallet

2FA on a decentralized wallet? How would that work? Or is this a web wallet where they service controls your keys?

This is the web wallet.

If it's the one I'm thinking of... it's not a web service wallet where they keep your keys. It's just an app that runs locally in your browser. What's the URL?

Right... so that isn't a web service with a back end that you are logging into that stores your key. It is just a web app that you download from that link. There is no authentication happening with a back end... so there is no way to have 2FA with a page like that. You are literally typing in your private key to use that wallet.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

This is the web wallet.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Stellar is getting more attention it looking much stable and secure platform for upcoming ICO. I hope more projects will come on this platform so that value of this token will get increase significantly.

Yes, especially after Kin (Kik) decided to move from Ethereum to Stellar. Huge increase in demand is coming!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I am also so much interested
how can I buy this coin easily?

buy from exchange

Bittrex Poloniex Binance
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
I am also so much interested
how can I buy this coin easily?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Stellar is getting more attention it looking much stable and secure platform for upcoming ICO. I hope more projects will come on this platform so that value of this token will get increase significantly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have being holding steller has a swim trade for over a month now, hoping for it to hit 1400, I believe it will..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
How much do you think Stellar Lumens will rise in the next months? XLM still seems fairly unknown to most people it seems, but the potential is definitely there.

have you seen this RIPL jumped at 0.80 - what's this token  better than stellar?NO!  so I hope for the best, hope that our will grow to 1 or more very soon.
Jump to: