Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 116. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
How much do you think Stellar Lumens will rise in the next months? XLM still seems fairly unknown to most people it seems, but the potential is definitely there.

The current rise is not enough good? Smiley
nope. stellar is better than many coin out there. so that price still low for me. 1$ is my target for stellar in 2018
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Two factor authentication option on they lightweight client would make me feel more safe when I use they wallet

2FA on a decentralized wallet? How would that work? Or is this a web wallet where they service controls your keys?

This is the web wallet.

If it's the one I'm thinking of... it's not a web service wallet where they keep your keys. It's just an app that runs locally in your browser. What's the URL?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Two factor authentication option on they lightweight client would make me feel more safe when I use they wallet

2FA on a decentralized wallet? How would that work? Or is this a web wallet where they service controls your keys?

This is the web wallet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Does anyone know if you can keep Smartlands0 tokens which has been created on the Stellar platform anso in Stellar's wallet in Ledger Nano?
legendary

Activity: 5
Activity: 101
How much do you think Stellar Lumens will rise in the next months? XLM still seems fairly unknown to most people it seems, but the potential is definitely there.

I'm happy at this point. I hope we are establishing an uptrend or at least a new base, rather than having it just come back down again as it has previously.

Exactly. Also, Stellar has yet to be noticed by the wider public, like Ripple already has been.
legendary

I'm happy at this point. I hope we are establishing an uptrend or at least a new base, rather than having it just come back down again as it has previously.
legendary
Strange, I know Smartlands already conducted their ICO a little while ago.
Smartlands is the Platform for ICOs of low-risk future-proof tokens secured by agricultural and real economy assets, so after conducting the ICO we build the infrastructure for ICO of asset backed tokens and look for projects to issue ABTs.

So, do you create non-fungible tokens on Stellar for these companies?

No, they will be fungible.

I don't understand... how can a token that points to a real world asset like real estate be fungible?

Each parcel of land in unique and can't stand in for any other parcel of land.
Activity: 13

Activity: 101
Activity: 238
Smartlands is the Platform for ICOs of low-risk future-proof tokens secured by agricultural and real economy assets, so after conducting the ICO we build the infrastructure for ICO of asset backed tokens and look for projects to issue ABTs.

No, they will be fungible.
legendary

Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
🚀Great News! Smartlands - Stellar.org based platform announces Call for ICO projects!
Tokenize your business. Issue your own blockchain tokens and attract resources to fuel your growth!
For more details please follow the link below:
https://smartlands.io/icos.html#

I did not understand the article, do they want to conduct ICO on a stellar? Or just tokenization of business they want to do, first for some
a certain campaign, and then put on stream? Correct me if I am wrong.

Activity: 490
Merit: 115
🚀Great News! Smartlands - Stellar.org based platform announces Call for ICO projects!
Tokenize your business. Issue your own blockchain tokens and attract resources to fuel your growth!
For more details please follow the link below:
https://smartlands.io/icos.html#

I did not understand the article, do they want to conduct ICO on a stellar? Or just tokenization of business they want to do, first for some
a certain campaign, and then put on stream? Correct me if I am wrong.
legendary
Could anyone help a newbie ( me Sad ) ? long healthy  life to his parents who will  !!

Hello guys, i`m interested to buy some of this coins but i have a problem because i dont know from which site i should buy.

i`ve got already a ledger nano s and i want some guidance from where i can buy(website secure) and transfer afterwards to my ledger wallet. did anybody succeed that?

Also if i can pay bay cred/debit card because i dont have any eth or bitcoins or any of these wallets Sad  .I`m new on this things so dont curse me .Thanks

The easiest way is to get some bitcoin. Then, transfer it to bittrex and buy Stellar with it.

Not sure what country you are in. But, Uphold is in a lot of places.
legendary
Is there going to be another giveaway for bitcoin holders?

I hope not.
Jump to: