Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 114. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoin at current price is just hype and its blockchain is inferior to any other major blockchain e.g. Ethereum, Ripple or Stellar. Why would it absorb anything?
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Why is every major coin pumped?

Not to worry,it will soon be dumped along with all the other rubbish while bitcoin absorbs the whole market share in the end.Stick with Bitcoin as in BTC and dump all these "alts".

Do your own judgment mate don't follow newbies advice about selling.  Bitcoin may end as  Yahoo but in finance. Stellar has got its momentum.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
when moon  Grin

No need go to the moon

Go to the mars! Why not..

Let's settle with this.
1 USD - to the Moon
10 USD - to Mars
100 USD - interstellar
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
when moon  Grin

No need go to the moon

Go to the mars! Why not..
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Because now is the time for change to occur in the field of technology, and now a creator made a new inovation with blockchain technology. then be compete at financially in all aspects. That is would be like inflansi of money, but not sure.  Cheesy
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Did you get this news guys? https://www.coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/
It's time to take your part and join with a flight to planets moon. Im already save stellar a few weeks ago, then now price has move so fast  Tongue

both  will benefit eth and xml  as  persons  not previously familiar with Stellar  will learn by exploiting whereas eth  will free part of their bandwidth
Yup, ETH was upgraded and now kik has moved to platfrom Stellar. And they will be soon used for beginning of the year 2018. Let is make be easily money, since I share above post, I've got 50% profits  now.

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
when moon  Grin

I think it will not be this week. The coin is already overbought and is held only by the fact that everything is pamped. It is worth bitcoin to go to 20,000 and the drain will begin.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
Considering the amount of STR that is yet to be distributed, this shit is not going anywhere but down for the foreseeable future.

Read the whitepaper! They are only adding at 1% a year... I use to think exactly what you think here which is what kept.me.from.initially investing. Truth is that the 1% addition each year will have minimal effect on price.

Is that 1% new XLM every year (mining rewards), or just existing XLM that is released from SDF every year?  If the latter, is that what the auctions are?

No mining.... it is existing XLM released-

This appears to be incorrect. There is 1% per year inflation built into the protocol. It's not mining per say, but the total population of XLM is increasing.

https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html

When inflation is run, nodes carry out the following algorithm:

1. Calculate the inflation pool by (number of lumens in existence)*(weekly inflation rate) + fee pool.
2. Calculate the MIN_VOTE by (number of lumens in existence)*.0005. This is .05% of the existing lumens, the minimum amount of votes needed to get any part of the inflation pool.
3. Tally the votes for each account based on the inflation destination set for every account.
4. Determine which accounts exceeded the MIN_VOTE. These accounts are the winners.
5. The winners each get their prorata share of the inflation pool. For example, if a winner gets 2% of the votes, it will get 2% of the inflation pool.
6. Return any unallocated lumens to the fee pool.

I think this is a pretty creative distribution method. It's interesting to speculate about the different kinds of groups that will campaign for votes to reach the 0.05% cutoff.  If "number of lumens in existence" is around 100 billion then they'll need to reach about 50 million votes.  Or I guess they could buy that many lumens today for $13 million and vote for themselves  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Considering the amount of STR that is yet to be distributed, this shit is not going anywhere but down for the foreseeable future.

Read the whitepaper! They are only adding at 1% a year... I use to think exactly what you think here which is what kept.me.from.initially investing. Truth is that the 1% addition each year will have minimal effect on price.

Is that 1% new XLM every year (mining rewards), or just existing XLM that is released from SDF every year?  If the latter, is that what the auctions are?

No mining.... it is existing XLM released-

This appears to be incorrect. There is 1% per year inflation built into the protocol. It's not mining per say, but the total population of XLM is increasing.

https://www.stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
when moon  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"The stellar price leaped by more than 70 percent after Kik Messenger announced that it would move its Kin token to the stellar blockchain.
Kik to Move Kin Token to Stellar
As CCN reported, Kik Messenger raised nearly $100 million through one of the year’s most high-profile initial coin offerings (ICOs). The company, whose popular messaging application has more than 300 million registered users, intends to use its Kin token to create a “digital sharing economy” that rewards users for adding value to the digital ecosystem."

Seen at: https://www.ccn.com/stellar-price-leaps-70-percent-kik-announces-move-xlm-blockchain/
Activity: 252

Not to worry,it will soon be dumped along with all the other rubbish while bitcoin absorbs the whole market share in the end.Stick with Bitcoin as in BTC and dump all these "alts".

Maybe it will happen eventually as you said, but altcoins are seeing more increase these days.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

Some projects don't have the luxury of waiting for low-fee transactions. Those projects will continue to move to the "rubbish" Stellar network.   
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Simple explanation along with those partnership news is this everyone needs money to make gift to friends and family at Xmas and new years parties are reason for these pumps. It is vital time to make money from these pumps because these will not last as we approach to Xmas. Next wave of pump will appear next year in January.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
I might sale my position in Verge if we get a significant dip in Stellar. Cardano is my #1 ace but Stellar is def #2 in my portfolio. You can bet that. 2018= Big year in all Crypto, stand by for launch. Happy Crypto hunting.
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973

Activity: 294

the coin pumped is just because stellar is already partnered with IBM a month ago.
and also the btc value goes up so all altcoins will benefit
Activity: 252
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
hi what make the coin different please , im trying to understand
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Could somebody help me with my Centaurus wallet? My phone died and have a new phone .I have my secret. How do I create a new wallet somewhere else?

Jump to: