Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 141. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Guys join on us Telegram - https://t.me/StellarLumens
Activity: 4
Lets rock and roll baby! In stellar for some time now, would be nice to see XLM at $0.1
Activity: 8
Guys buy stellar now,dont say i didnt tell you

It is probably in the top 2 on my list of cryptos to grow considerably.

What is the second coin? Tongue Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Snip~~~~~~

This is well established and stable project for long time so there is no need of any bounty campaign as investors by themselves come here. By the way those could hold got second chance today of getting nice profit. It was obvious to see happening this increase today or over the next few days because altcoins markets need to bounce back time to time to remain fully intact.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
if the 0,000006 will break i will buy huge.
Activity: 35
Holy cow what happend with the market cap? Just a correction or is this real!
Activity: 65
coin transfer is so fast with stellar
Activity: 30
Alot of good things are going to happen with Stellar!
Read this carefully and remember when i wrote this : Stellar is going 1.5 USD untill the END OF THE YEAR
Remember what i wrote.Can't tell more because the info i have is limited but as far as i know in few days, more BIG companies are going to use Stellar which will bring HUGE price increase especialy after the implementation.
Buy Stellar on time!

and i bet you are... Steeve Jobs?
Probably you are alive again , signed just now on bitcointalk and wrote this..?

Does it matter when i signed? Fffs why people always pay attention on most stupid things.Im looking at this forum for a while, im into Stellar alot and never write anything on forums.Only read..And yes, im Steve Jobs..For you.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
That is a lot of action on poloniex recently for this coin. Very nice for everyone holding since last summer. Wonderful to watch Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Read this carefully and remember when i wrote this : Stellar is going 1.5 USD untill the END OF THE YEAR
Remember what i wrote.Can't tell more because the info i have is limited but as far as i know in few days, more BIG companies are going to use Stellar which will bring HUGE price increase especialy after the implementation.
Buy Stellar on time!

and i bet you are... Steeve Jobs?
Probably you are alive again , signed just now on bitcointalk and wrote this..?
Activity: 30
Buy Stellar on time!
Activity: 389
Merit: 124

For me too. HODL Smiley
Activity: 389
Merit: 124
gotta agree here - strange Altcoin market these few weeks - but then Stella should rise - luv the project.
Strange? BTC fork is coming, almost all alts are bleeding, but I think also that Stellar will rise
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Oh goodie! I have HODL'ed for a while ^^

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Does Stellar monitor this thread?
Sometime I guess, But any information will be shared here by big community. that is one reason why stellar able to be most strongers.
Stellar Lumens just up to 40% on this month, It's very surprising where the price ALT should be beat by bitcoins.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
i found a treasure here, i m trying to buy and hold as much as i can cus i see x5 price in 3 months
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Does Stellar monitor this thread?
Activity: 138
Stellar is a better tech than ripple, http://codetip.io/
Buy and hold
Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This IBM deal opened so many doors... I think we will really enjoy the ride for next few months Wink It will be interesting watching Stellar coming closers and closer to Ripple in market cap...Wink
Jump to: