Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 143. (Read 243330 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Any more info about or poloniex have claims free lumens on last airdrop?

I don't think so, the airdrop happened long time ago, and either bittrex or poloniex offered free lumens, so I think this thing will never happen. Otherwise it should happened long time ago.
I understand, I just wonder how to know did poloniex pick up free stellars? Airdrop organizers should know, but silence on their part.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
don't get it.. why does this coin not moon?

The moon isn't ambitious enough, the stars!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Why is this coin tanking???  With the news from IBM you would think the price would be at least .10  It has to be more then the Bitcoin fork because there are other Alt coins in the green....  so why is this a sinking ship?
You know how the saying goes...buy the rumor and sell on news.
This situation happened so fast that the market didn't have time to react properly.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Because name.
We will fly to stars soon.

good point.. :-D

Activity: 3
Because name.
We will fly to stars soon.
Activity: 35
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

I don't think so, the airdrop happened long time ago, and either bittrex or poloniex offered free lumens, so I think this thing will never happen. Otherwise it should happened long time ago.

Aren't they usually obligated to hand out any airdrops which legally belong to the respective holders?

No
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Aren't they usually obligated to hand out any airdrops which legally belong to the respective holders?
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 3
https://galactictalk.org/d/491-sports-betting-application
A social sports betting platform called Stakewithme; where sports bettors can make sports bets using the stellar platform for all cash transactions.

Unique features of Stakewithme
1. Players can place their bets anywhere in the world and receive their reward without hassle through Stellar.
2. Stakewithme has social elements that would increase players interaction and stickiness.

Very good direction.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
FinTech builds on blockchain for international mobile payments

IBM unveiled a cross-border blockchain payments service with a Polynesian payments system provider designed to improve efficiency and reduce the cost of making global payments for business and consumers.

The new payment network uses IBM's Blockchain Platform, a cloud service, to enable the electronic exchange of 12 different currencies across Pacific Islands as well as Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.

KlickEx Group, a United Nations-funded, Pacific-region financial services company, and Stellar.org, a nonprofit organization that supports an open-source blockchain network for financial services, are backing the new cross-border payments service.............

https://www.arnnet.com.au/article/628638/fintech-builds-blockchain-international-mobile-payments/

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
The only questions that needs to be asked "will IBM need to buy the coins off the market or does stellar have huge amount that satisfies their needs for settlement?" if the answer is "we got you IBM no need to go to the lowly market." then the market doesn't fucking matter. If the market is needed than finally a god damn coin with real world organic value. And not a coin like ETH that so far just lives off the ICO craze funds.

They can make 1 million transaction with 10 Stellar.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
The only questions that needs to be asked "will IBM need to buy the coins off the market or does stellar have huge amount that satisfies their needs for settlement?" if the answer is "we got you IBM no need to go to the lowly market." then the market doesn't fucking matter. If the market is needed than finally a god damn coin with real world organic value. And not a coin like ETH that so far just lives off the ICO craze funds.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
You can buy Stellar Lumens directly in the Stellar Lumens wallet with Alipay and more:

https://galactictalk.org/d/302-stellar-desktop-client-stargazer

That's actually useful, thanks!
Activity: 49
You can buy Stellar Lumens directly in the Stellar Lumens wallet with Alipay and more:

https://galactictalk.org/d/302-stellar-desktop-client-stargazer
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
In the latest sign that the blockchain sector has reached peak hubris, two much-anticipated conferences devolved this week into what can only be described as elaborate trolling.
But for those following the run-up to the events, the result is unlikely to be a surprise. When distributed ledger startup Ripple announced it would host an event called Swell, aimed at uniting financial leaders to discuss trends and strategies, it was hardly coy about its intent.
What might have seemed pretty innocent on the surface showed its true colors when Ripple decided to have the event in the same city, on the same days as Sibos, the flagship annual conference that its incumbent competitor has been putting on since 1978.

https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-vanities-sibos-swell-stellar-troll-toronto/

I don't know if I'd describe it as a troll. Why not do while everyone is already in town?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
In the latest sign that the blockchain sector has reached peak hubris, two much-anticipated conferences devolved this week into what can only be described as elaborate trolling.
But for those following the run-up to the events, the result is unlikely to be a surprise. When distributed ledger startup Ripple announced it would host an event called Swell, aimed at uniting financial leaders to discuss trends and strategies, it was hardly coy about its intent.
What might have seemed pretty innocent on the surface showed its true colors when Ripple decided to have the event in the same city, on the same days as Sibos, the flagship annual conference that its incumbent competitor has been putting on since 1978.

https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-vanities-sibos-swell-stellar-troll-toronto/
Activity: 8
Is this coin any related to Stellar Lumens or is just a coincidence? If not is this coin on any exchange or where can be traded?

Also a reminder on polo it's called STR, everywhere else it's called XLM.

STR on Kraken aswell
Jump to: