Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 176. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi everyone, I have a few questions regarding the XLM giveaway.

Firstly, I was wondering how can you participate in the giveaway if you have your BTC on an exchange that is supported?
The website claims that: ¨If your bitcoins are located on any of the above exchanges there is no action for you to take. They will handle the process of automatically crediting your account with the appropriate amount of lumens.¨

Does that mean that EVERYONE who has BTC on a supported exchange will get their share of XLM, or will there be a process for participating in the giveaway?

Secondly, could one trade their altcoins into BTC just shortly before the giveaway in order to consequently receive a larger share of XLMs?
Could we see a rise in BTC price compared to alts, if a lot of would be doing that? The interest for the giveaway is pretty big.

Thank you for your help and happy trading
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
For the free distribution of june 27 : the Stellar ID is the public address of our wallet, is'nt it ?
I've installed the wallet : it's very specific :-).

where can i find the wallet?
Select here: www.stellar.org/about/directory#wallets
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
For the free distribution of june 27 : the Stellar ID is the public address of our wallet, is'nt it ?

where can i find the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I did some practice on your steller.org site and got a message.

" Your test account is all set! Save your keys to make other API calls on the network. "

what's it meant?

@kame.japan2 it sounds like you created an account on the Stellar test network. Congrats! You can now try out other API commands in the Stellar Laboratory. For instance, you can send lumens, issue your own asset, and build a multi-signature transaction.

Thanks Eva. I will see lab and slack tomorrow morning.  Cheesy

Cheers!

It's been a while since I visited here. But I lost slack link. can somebody give me a link?

Can we mine Steller now?

Let me know.
Activity: 88
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
how im sendig xlm from polo to my StellarWallet have send 6 xml to test butt polo said:
Complete: Error    STR    6.00000000

2017-06-11 13:27:07 Address: GDA4UWION5PRYP6O3ZZAQJ2E3HMZ4YRO62OUWG5GVJVGEOEAAI3DH5ND
how can deposit on my wallet?
Write in support of polo, inform them about the error. (Usually respond and return  no longer than 24 hours)
Then try again, but translate from polo not 6 STR, translate 26 STR, because of the specifics of the purse, StellarWallet must remain at least 20 STR as a reserve on the balance. (In the etherium a similar scheme of the reserve) Transactions in Stellar are instant.
Good luck.

So, every address ever used in stellar must have 20 coins left over? So gradually, as more and more addresses are used, more coins become unusable.
Activity: 29
how im sendig xlm from polo to my StellarWallet have send 6 xml to test butt polo said:

2017-06-11 13:27:07 Address: GDA4UWION5PRYP6O3ZZAQJ2E3HMZ4YRO62OUWG5GVJVGEOEAAI3DH5ND
Write in support of polo, inform them about the error. (Usually respond and return  no longer than 24 hours)
Then try again, but translate from polo not 6 STR, translate 26 STR, because of the specifics of the purse, StellarWallet must remain at least 20 STR as a reserve on the balance. (In the etherium a similar scheme of the reserve) Transactions in Stellar are instant.
Good luck.
Activity: 255
I buy STR at 2000 Huh Huh Huh Huh Undecided Cry Cry Cry Cry :'(give advice

Just hold it for a while or you can buy some more coins when it's deeply down to cover your loss once this coin will come back to the race.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Poloniex is confused not me, I'm fine with XLM.
Activity: 726
XLM is named STR on poloniex for stupid reasons.
You confused about STR and XLM or you didn't like name XLM?
XLM is named STR on poloniex for stupid reasons.
Activity: 48
forecast Stellar??
http://prntscr.com/fi4mo0

umm, the symbol for stellar is XLM.. your chart is stratus maybe?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176

legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
i think the market already anticipated the giveaway Wink

i think that on the giveaway we will see a nice spike up.

And there's always the chance that someday they may change their minds, and decide to burn large chunks of coins instead of continuing free distribution.  That'd be one way they could massively increase market cap anyway  Wink

Lol. What a ridiculous idea. Never going to happen and that's a good thing.

Funny how many "Never going to happen" end up happening in crypto. Such a ridiculous idea yet coins change their distribution plans all the time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
i heard some rumors about swaping btc to xml
is it true?
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
i think the market already anticipated the giveaway Wink

i think that on the giveaway we will see a nice spike up.

And there's always the chance that someday they may change their minds, and decide to burn large chunks of coins instead of continuing free distribution.  That'd be one way they could massively increase market cap anyway  Wink
simple, if you're in profit sell.

If you're not HODL until you are, even if it's for months. Stellar is a long term project.

Patience is profit.
Activity: 88

27 Jun dump what hold Huh Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: