Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 178. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 922
Merit: 534
hi i received 500 str too

i tried to put on polo....but its not working and when i check on blockchain i find only a donation adress why millions of stellars....strange
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Stellar will be on rise but it will take few days now. Bitcoin's market has entered in heavy correction and it is effecting every single market. Once clouds of uncertainties will disappear we will see Stellar among first coins being on good healthy rise. You can wait or keep accumulating right now. Choice is yours what you think is best.

I am a small trader, I started on Poloniex using Faucets.. I have a few thousands STR on hand but I'm afraid with this giveaways price will decrease, any ideas how much the price will drop?

I'm from Venezuela so if you can help me with some satoshis God bless you.
3QjJXrHK2QrAvJMJebxdLT35bzuNw3CyGY --->bitcoin Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
Good entry price these days actually, the whales are shaking the weak hands.

It's true. Steller Community is arranging worldwide community. once it is ready then will be on MOON...
Activity: 76
when I checked my email, I was so surprised got email from Stellar said that I got free 500 Lumens.
and this is a beautifull day, Thanks Stellar!

Yeah, and It seems that Stellar goes rocket again))
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I made a wallet at lobstr.co and I have 177 lumens in it but it seems that I just cant move them anywhere. When I try to send my coins to some address this message shows up: Error! Accoun(s) not found . Am I doing something wrong or is the lobstr wallet kinda srewed up???
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
when I checked my email, I was so surprised got email from Stellar said that I got free 500 Lumens.
and this is a beautifull day, Thanks Stellar!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Thanks for 500 STR

You're lucky! while I'm here checking my email daily just to know if I got an Invitation
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Thanks for 500 STR
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Good entry price these days actually, the whales are shaking the weak hands.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Looks like the stellar is dying

If nothing happens on the first june, itll dump éven more
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I understand there will be a new distribution for bitcoin holders in June 27, right?

Do I need to sign up somewhere and declare my bitcoin addresses before that happens? I have the private keys of course.

Can I use my Poloniex STR address to receive lumens or must I use a proper wallet?

Per https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/   if you hold BTC on account at Poloniex they will handle distributing your Stellar to you from this distribution. So if you have your BTC on Polo I imagine the STR will go right into your account there. Otherwise, I expect the Stellar claims page will ask you for an address you want your STR sent to, and you can just give the one from your Polo account.

Not before Polo dumps their own stellars Wink
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
I understand there will be a new distribution for bitcoin holders in June 27, right?

Do I need to sign up somewhere and declare my bitcoin addresses before that happens? I have the private keys of course.

Can I use my Poloniex STR address to receive lumens or must I use a proper wallet?

Per https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/   if you hold BTC on account at Poloniex they will handle distributing your Stellar to you from this distribution. So if you have your BTC on Polo I imagine the STR will go right into your account there. Otherwise, I expect the Stellar claims page will ask you for an address you want your STR sent to, and you can just give the one from your Polo account.

Only three exchanges are participating. The other exchanges will get get those shiny Stellar tokens. I need to transfer my btc to poloniex and kraken then.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036

Activity: 1593
Merit: 502

Basicly, all you need to do is just Sign the Stellar message on your Bitcoin wallet, to proof that you actually have that account.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 537
Merit: 252
this is the second thread, the first one was also from 2014.
ok thanks for informations,
just 121 page from 2014 Undecided
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Lumen is already on the rise back on track after touching minimum of 0.00001258 yesterday when everything was shaken badly in cryptos market. Who took risk yesterday now has gained 50% profit or cheaper than everyone entering today or will buy in future. Lumen is will increasing continuously now in my opinion as a rise is due since it is at trex.
Stellars price is very volatile right now, it is going up and down so much, because of the traders and the rise is not because of the development as I can see, so if you are not that good in trading better stay away on Stellar at this moment. Or buy now and just HODL and it and forget, Time only can tell how much it will rise and how will it be relevant in the future. IMHO, I will invest some of my portfolio in STR if I can see actual developments on this coin, not just Hype or FOMO effect on people.
Activity: 55
I tried twice to send my coins, but it did not work. Fees were charged to me however nevertheless twice.

I use the desktop wallet. Can anybody help me?

"paymentUnderfunded" but the fees were charged ..
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Is it still possible to get Lumens from the October distribution ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Jump to: