Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 39. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
You  have opened airdrop a long time ago on blockchain.com I have verified my identity and also I have gave my email address to be on waiting list but still I have not received my reward.
I think this problem is on blockchain.com they manage all the processes, make complaints constantly via email until they get bored facing you.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Interesting to see they finally "gave in" and are supporting Stellar (not that I remember them actively going against it, but it was an obvious choice to add earlier)
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Fork  Huh or it's Scam  Huh

09 February 2019
Stellar (XLM)
Stellar Force Fork

more info:
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Stellar+%28XLM%29&SortBy=0
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
You  have opened airdrop a long time ago on blockchain.com I have verified my identity and also I have gave my email address to be on waiting list but still I have not received my reward.
Activity: 29
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2019/01/17/grayscale-launches-stellar-lumens-trust-and-unveils-new-product-names/

It is good news for Stellar when it will go institutional investor and long term investor will take maximum benefit from this coin.
Agreed Stellar has lot more to go from here on and exposure to institutional investors is indeed a really big thing Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2019/01/17/grayscale-launches-stellar-lumens-trust-and-unveils-new-product-names/

It is good news for Stellar when it will go institutional investor and long term investor will take maximum benefit from this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
This article gives hope for a positive - Bitcoin Giant Grayscale Bolster Institutional Offerings, Launches Stellar Lumens Trust

On Thursday, Grayscale, one of crypto conglomerate Digital Currency Group’s foremost branches, launched an in-house Stellar Lumens Trust, slated to centered around XLM, an asset often related to Ripple’s XRP...

In December, reports noted that Grayscale managed upwards of 203,000 BTC, more than 1% of all of the cryptocurrency currently in circulation.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/01/17/bitcoin-giant-grayscale-stellar-lumens-institutional-offering/

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Good overall article, especially for those who want a broad overview of Stellar and are not extremely tech savvy - 15 Ways Stellar is Modernizing Global Financial Institutions

The Stellar project is transforming the way cross border payments work, by modernizing the global financial rails. This allows financial institutions to send and settle payments in a matter of seconds, while eliminating the inefficiencies that have hampered the growth of so many global communities.
By leveraging Lumens, Stellar is able to integrate payment instruction messages, settle proposed transactions, and exchange value in near real-time at a fraction of the cost of traditional banking.

https://medium.com/@PAAlmasi/15-ways-stellar-is-modernizing-global-financial-institutions-96219c12b892
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys! Did anybody register his XLM address in Lumenaut pool?
I tried several times, everything seems to be successful, but as a result, when checking on the site it wrote that my address is not registered.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Majority of people in crypto are users and that is quite normal because not everyone has technical skills nor this need in order to enter in crypto or any other space. We use many things even in traditional market without having technical knowledge. Stellar is going under long accumulation as other markets still time to time bounce but here didn't see that case. This will explode whenever that happens, but under 3k satoshi is buying opportunity.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

I appreciate it's open source. But, probably 99% of crypto users don't have the expertise to review crypto wallet code in any way.

Now, if you have the endorsement of some people that do have that expertise, that would be better.

yeah, we are currently undergoing secuity checks by Stellar. As soon as it's finished Litemint will appear in official wallets section:
https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

yes, this is what am talking about, i have no experience in codding and this review is going to help me a lot, because i want the features the wallet is offering, i will get it on the official site.
Activity: 89
That news from KIK messenger to host their ICO on stellar after what they left Ethereum. This is big news which will play important role in coming weeks or months on stellar as whole. I hope this ICO will be run successfully which will skyrocket price of Stellar. Some portion of Stellar must be kept for long time now.

I correctly understood you that KIN is moving from the blockchain of the ether to stellar?
I wonder how this will look and how the exchange of coins will take place and when will this happen?
unexpectedly) apparently cryptokitties were the last straw.
I think what push kik to left eth and move to stellar is the network congestion, if a single platform like CryptoKitties can clogged the network imagine having 5 or more games like this then transaction will be messed up.
There are many games nowadays like CryptoKitties, Unicorns, CryptoFlowers (the good one and brand new), and everything seems to be okay...
Activity: 174
Merit: 12

I appreciate it's open source. But, probably 99% of crypto users don't have the expertise to review crypto wallet code in any way.

Now, if you have the endorsement of some people that do have that expertise, that would be better.

yeah, we are currently undergoing secuity checks by Stellar. As soon as it's finished Litemint will appear in official wallets section:
https://www.stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Stellar is at high risk due to its high supply they have no other control then ibm support and ibm works similar to goverment agencies its slow and does not care.
they have really huge supply which are not into circulation which is another issue and a critical thing.
the developers have no such planning for giveaways rather they just kept coins with themselves.
the dump could be horrible i cant think but you have to know stellar is only a Clone of XRP
the person who made it Jed McCaleb he is extremely intelligent guy but is evil he made stellar to dump coins on you because of no support from XRP

just dont burn your money into something which you dont understand.

Takecare Smiley

Your warning comes too late, almost everyone here has full bags of Stellar. Will be interesting when XLM drops to it's long-term stable value of 400-800 Satoshies.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I'm ready to give you 1 Btc to your private wallet if Stellar returns again to 400-800 satoshi that you said; I personally expect to see updated his previous Ath of 6000 satoshi approximately within the next 12 months.

Finally, its huge supply is not a problem, as it is not for Ripple, Vet or other "primary" blockchains.

Brave of you to put your money where you mouth is, but it would not be right for me to take the whole 1 BTC from you. I'll just quote your post for posterity and bragging rights about who was right and who was wrong, once it comes back to 400-800.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
its beautiful and i love the functions it is offering, i would love to try it but am only skeptical about the security of the app for my funds that would be stored in the wallet. any reviews would help.

thank you!

as it's been said before Litemint is an open source wallet. feel free to go through the code on GitHab:

https://github.com/litemint/litemint/

if you have any questions considering the wallet, you can contact us at [email protected]

PS: IOS and Web-versions are scheduled to be released by the end of this month
PPS: also we are doing a small xml-giveaway since any Stellar account is required to hold a minimum XLM reserve (this is how Stellar fights against network flooding). so we have decided to fund your Stellar accounts for free. Install the Litemint app, send your Litemint “Receive address” QR Code to our #litemint Discord channel and we will send you 2 XLM to fund the required reserve on your account (*).

more about it here:
https://magnetwork.io/magnet-on-mobile-and-free-xlm-for-mag-users/

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Stellar is at high risk due to its high supply they have no other control then ibm support and ibm works similar to goverment agencies its slow and does not care.
they have really huge supply which are not into circulation which is another issue and a critical thing.
the developers have no such planning for giveaways rather they just kept coins with themselves.
the dump could be horrible i cant think but you have to know stellar is only a Clone of XRP
the person who made it Jed McCaleb he is extremely intelligent guy but is evil he made stellar to dump coins on you because of no support from XRP

just dont burn your money into something which you dont understand.

Takecare Smiley

Your warning comes too late, almost everyone here has full bags of Stellar. Will be interesting when XLM drops to it's long-term stable value of 400-800 Satoshies.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but I'm ready to give you 1 Btc to your private wallet if Stellar returns again to 400-800 satoshi that you said; I personally expect to see updated his previous Ath of 6000 satoshi approximately within the next 12 months.

Finally, its huge supply is not a problem, as it is not for Ripple, Vet or other "primary" blockchains.
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
Love the idea of XLM and XRP having the same brilliant people behind them.

XLM has more transparent  system as compare with XRP even both coins have same people behind them. I like XLM because it has more better chance to grow and survive in long term.
Agree! XLM seems better than XRP, ripple price right now is bit high but stellar price is not much high so we can invest now on it.
As you said there are less chance to drop and high chance to grow up in coming months and definitely XLM will be survived in blood market.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 174
Merit: 12
its beautiful and i love the functions it is offering, i would love to try it but am only skeptical about the security of the app for my funds that would be stored in the wallet. any reviews would help.

thank you!

as it's been said before Litemint is an open source wallet. feel free to go through the code on GitHab:

https://github.com/litemint/litemint/

if you have any questions considering the wallet, you can contact us at [email protected]

PS: IOS and Web-versions are scheduled to be released by the end of this month
PPS: also we are doing a small xml-giveaway since any Stellar account is required to hold a minimum XLM reserve (this is how Stellar fights against network flooding). so we have decided to fund your Stellar accounts for free. Install the Litemint app, send your Litemint “Receive address” QR Code to our #litemint Discord channel and we will send you 2 XLM to fund the required reserve on your account (*).

more about it here:
https://magnetwork.io/magnet-on-mobile-and-free-xlm-for-mag-users/
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Love the idea of XLM and XRP having the same brilliant people behind them.

XLM has more transparent  system as compare with XRP even both coins have same people behind them. I like XLM because it has more better chance to grow and survive in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: