Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 41. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

XLM is more stable compared to other cryptocurrencies, in term of scalability. No doubt, this project is fast compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
But until now, I have yet to see any improvement in their technology. Lately, I heard good news from Waves community that Waves could do more than 1000 trx with blockbuster.
if it is true, what makes XLM so good compared to other projects? until now, people are shilling it because of its blockchain transaction speed.
so I am starting to doubt that it is a long-term investment.

How many TPS have Stellar right now? This is faster than old coin (like BTC and ETH). But there are a lot of new coins which promising a lot of TPS  Huh
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Like most here I also believe that Stellar will do well in the long term and that is why I am accumulating as much Stellar as I can each week or every second week when I have some spare BTC to use. In the past month I have been using staking coins to help build my Stellar stack as when I stake these PoS coins, I sell some of the stakes to buy Stellar and a couple other cryptocurrencies. Hopefully 2019 will be a better year for the crypto market and more so for Stellar which is undervalued right now with what this project has to offer.
I can not disagree with you, @vella85.
Stellar started years ago, and grown well over years.
In reality, the Stellar project has surpassed so many milestones of the project itself and of the crypto world in general.
The current year is obviously a bearish one, next year will not, or at least altcoins will not fall much deeper because bottoms have nearly found.

So, do you think that investments in Stellar is long term? Because I've expected that XLM price would rise soon...

XLM is more stable compared to other cryptocurrencies, in term of scalability. No doubt, this project is fast compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
But until now, I have yet to see any improvement in their technology. Lately, I heard good news from Waves community that Waves could do more than 1000 trx with blockbuster.
if it is true, what makes XLM so good compared to other projects? until now, people are shilling it because of its blockchain transaction speed.
so I am starting to doubt that it is a long-term investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
It seems that Bitcoin and the entire market are turning upwards, giving us a small end-of-year rally. Stellar at the moment has lagged behind other Coins, perhaps because he had lost less in the previous collapse; so I think that now it is ready to accelerate and maybe give us a big rise in the upper part of its medium-term channel, around 4000 / 4500sat.

That is valid point it is not recovering so fast like other but this is the dark horse and this could gain more fast than anybody's expectation. Never take this underestimate it is good choice to keep buying this coin on current price. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
It seems that Bitcoin and the entire market are turning upwards, giving us a small end-of-year rally. Stellar at the moment has lagged behind other Coins, perhaps because he had lost less in the previous collapse; so I think that now it is ready to accelerate and maybe give us a big rise in the upper part of its medium-term channel, around 4000 / 4500sat.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Like most here I also believe that Stellar will do well in the long term and that is why I am accumulating as much Stellar as I can each week or every second week when I have some spare BTC to use. In the past month I have been using staking coins to help build my Stellar stack as when I stake these PoS coins, I sell some of the stakes to buy Stellar and a couple other cryptocurrencies. Hopefully 2019 will be a better year for the crypto market and more so for Stellar which is undervalued right now with what this project has to offer.
In reality, the Stellar project has surpassed so many milestones of the project itself and of the crypto world in general.
The current year is obviously a bearish one, next year will not, or at least altcoins will not fall much deeper because bottoms have nearly found.

So, do you think that investments in Stellar is long term? Because I've expected that XLM price would rise soon...
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I invest almost 80% in Stellar. I can't predict what will happen later, but I believe that Stellar is a good project for the long term. hopefully, next year we can see Stellar will reach new ATH, slowly but sure.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
yesterday i got 208 XLM for free in blockchain wallet, on the other hand crypto market bleeding badly again.
Weak hands selling at cheap price and moving on, hope so market will rise again next year 2019.

I'm for sure long term HODLr. These down turns are just a good chance to pick up more crypto.

Sure, if I sold 100% in Dec of 2017 I would have a nice check of USD. But, I believe the crypto market will recover to those levels. Will it happen in 2019, idk? And if it never happens, well... I've already cashed out and doubled my initial outlay... and I'll take the risk for the potential huge reward.

I've done much better with crypto spends than lottery tickets so far. Wink

Yeah it's time to buy at this cheap price, not only XLM even BTC, ETH and LTC very down in price and hope next year market will rise above ATH.
Recently market going upside and showing green sign, there are less chance go down and more chance to go higher in 2019.
Interesting Article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/from-obsolete-blockchain-to-bitcoin-at-1-mln-predictions-of-2018

Agreed with you now market gurus predicting crypto market touched its bottom and there are very smart chance to see this low from that level. That is good suggestion to invest in Stellar while it is on its bottom and it has good potential to show amazing performance in next year. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 117
yesterday i got 208 XLM for free in blockchain wallet, on the other hand crypto market bleeding badly again.
Weak hands selling at cheap price and moving on, hope so market will rise again next year 2019.

I'm for sure long term HODLr. These down turns are just a good chance to pick up more crypto.

Sure, if I sold 100% in Dec of 2017 I would have a nice check of USD. But, I believe the crypto market will recover to those levels. Will it happen in 2019, idk? And if it never happens, well... I've already cashed out and doubled my initial outlay... and I'll take the risk for the potential huge reward.

Yeah it's time to buy at this cheap price, not only XLM even BTC, ETH and LTC very down in price and hope next year market will rise above ATH.
Recently market going upside and showing green sign, there are less chance go down and more chance to go higher in 2019.
Interesting Article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/from-obsolete-blockchain-to-bitcoin-at-1-mln-predictions-of-2018
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Congrats on this airdrop even I also have my balance on Blockchain.info but I'm not interested to give my personal document to anyone just for this purpose. KYC is necessary to become eligible and so many people will got this and it is good attempt to make involve more people and keep grow this community.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well done AOXCRYPTOS, I believe that Stellar has leaned in recent days on his great support that he has held for all of this 2018; now it's time for the rebound and the upper part of the channel and the resistance around 4500sat.

Furthermore, we can also note that Stellar today is much more discounted compared to Ripple; in fact, while in the past this gap was almost always lower, about 1Xrp = 2Xlm to date we have a ratio of 1Xrp> 3Xlm
Very soon this gap will be closed, with a strong appreciation of Stellar!
Fully agree with you. Stellar is one of the most prospective and undervalued projects at the present time. XLM is very good asset for long-time investments, I'm more than sure about this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

I think we'll have some good news on this Christmas.   Cool Cool Cool

keep an eye  Wink

Well done AOXCRYPTOS, I believe that Stellar has leaned in recent days on his great support that he has held for all of this 2018; now it's time for the rebound and the upper part of the channel and the resistance around 4500sat.

Furthermore, we can also note that Stellar today is much more discounted compared to Ripple; in fact, while in the past this gap was almost always lower, about 1Xrp = 2Xlm to date we have a ratio of 1Xrp> 3Xlm
Very soon this gap will be closed, with a strong appreciation of Stellar!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
In the long run everything looks pretty awesome for the markets backed by strong support like XLM. If you are not good in trading then holding is best and only way to keep walking with the project towards prosper future. That is less stressed way to make some money but first you need to convince yourself that Stellar is going to be big and you care its price for long.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Surely, it have to raise sooner or later.
No one knows exactly when it will move upwards, but as I said (I believe strongly) that it have to increase.
Point to be noted, you made chart owesome and Stellar could be go higher as looking in chart.

Yeap, gradual growth always better than suddenly rocket rises, because increasing gradually will be more sustainable.
As we are seeing crypto market going higher but not very fast, i think right time to buy at this point maybe we will not see this prices again.

I think we'll have some good news on this Christmas.   Cool Cool Cool

keep an eye  Wink
Point to be noted, you made chart owesome and Stellar could be go higher as looking in chart.
As we are seeing crypto market going higher but not very fast, i think right time to buy at this point maybe we will not see this prices again.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1

I think we'll have some good news on this Christmas.   Cool Cool Cool

keep an eye  Wink
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Anyone know of a reputable exchange that has a USDG/XLM pair? (Gemini $ that is)

I believe you are referring to GUSD(Gemini USD), and if it is the same thing.
I would say that nobody is using that pair, most of them are pairing it mostly with Bitcoin or else ETH instead of XLM.
so the question is NO. of course, there is a possibility that some small exchange out there might use it but so far I never heard one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: