Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 44. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Stellar flip BCH ABC to reach 4th position but difference is not so big it is just fun to see this happening. I'm quite sure soon it will reach on that place for long time as it has more better use case and big community as compare with this coin.

There is no comparison between the potentialities of Stellar versus the various versions of BCH - Stellar has climbed on that position with its own forces, while BCH has been always here as a parasite of BTC's popularity.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
This is a very weird transaction, clearly not really possible:
It looks like this bug known in april: Should an address be restricted from sending unlimited XLM to itself?:
While testing our wallets yesterday we noticed that an address is able to 'send' itself more XLM than the current total supply limit, ex: 105 Billion XLM. Although the net result is simply paying a transaction fee as the account is debited/credited at the same time, the transaction does appear on explorers.
Nothing serious. It's like saying you're going to pay yourself 99 billion dollars Tongue
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
This is a very weird transaction, clearly not really possible:

https://stellarscan.io/transaction/95006f23428e8c9a2b45806bce21b5adb1bfd2deda7ae8778daa30040c3e68dc

99,999,999,999 #XLM (16,742,739,060 USD) allegedy transferred.
What's going on?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
December 9 will be fork . 1 XLM - 2 XLA
Is there any information? How to get ? Where to keep coins ?

I don't know what sence in this fork and who is developing this? Which big exchanges supporting this fork?

As I understand someone want to dump Stellar now. May be this attempt is before this fork? They used some bug in Stellar:

https://twitter.com/thecryptostefan/status/1068347664872427520

Airdrop ended lready? How many coins they were distributed?
Activity: 94
Merit: 2
December 9 will be fork . 1 XLM - 2 XLA
Is there any information? How to get ? Where to keep coins ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I have a lot of stellar lumens in my wallet and hodling since 2018 1q. Also buying with these low levels increasing xlm portion in my portfolio. I recommend you to all do this.
Activity: 124
The partnership between Stella Lumens and IBM runs deep. They’ve announced steady progress on a wide range of shared initiatives.

It is not possible to keep expectation for good performance in ongoing doubt condition even there are a lot of positive news. No doubt if we will get succeed to keep believe in this ecosystem it will be worth for it and than we will this moving towards the moon.

The ecosystem is being built regularly and carefully.Campaigns are successful in terms of advertising.I'm sure that Steller's name will be heard in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
how to get wallet address stellar?
I was registered in saza, but I dont know how to manage account ID. are there someone help me please! or are there article for guide it

https://saza.io/faq.html

You should have to follow these steps to manage your wallet there it is pretty easy to get access. This is very useful tutorial for the people who are using this for the first time I hope you will able to get access there.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
how to get wallet address stellar?
I was registered in saza, but I dont know how to manage account ID. are there someone help me please! or are there article for guide it
Activity: 4
Amazing coin and amazing thread. Just the reminder from page 2.

"I had over 500k stellar on poloniex that I bought on the high end for about 1300 a looong time back and decided to sell them myself after looking in on them and noticing that chart showing where it dumped to on polo.Didnt want to take the risk they would go down to where they were dumped and stay there like most people would think after seeing that so I sold them all off for 430"

So egghead sold 500k stellar that he bought for 1300 satoshi when bitcoin was $464. If i am right he bought 500k for about $300 or so... let's move to 4 January 2018 when 1 xlm was $0.89 and 500k xlm were $445000, it's simply amazing. Even today this guy could hold about $85000. I guess someone should write a book about this coin and it's hodlers ))
Activity: 17
In the view that today Zcash was added in CoinBase Pro, almost 100% sure that Stellar Lumens is the next to be added, this project already has real use compared to cards and this is calculated by CoinBase, this will mean an increase in minimum value of at least 25 % with respect to the value to mimenti announced. recommend saving and wait to take advantage when the time comes.

What heppen to stellar that I.B.M were using it for prjects ? are they still use it now ?  Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
In the view that today Zcash was added in CoinBase Pro, almost 100% sure that Stellar Lumens is the next to be added, this project already has real use compared to cards and this is calculated by CoinBase, this will mean an increase in minimum value of at least 25 % with respect to the value to mimenti announced. recommend saving and wait to take advantage when the time comes.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Today, in my opinion, this is one of the most promising projects in the entire cryptocurrency market.

You can consider this as serious investment for long term hold and it is among the promising blockchain technology without any doubt. Now we have so many good partnerships for this this project which will make easy to takeoff to the moon.
Activity: 139
Today, in my opinion, this is one of the most promising projects in the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Many famous traders say that the year 2019 will be very successful for the XLM coin. And I regret one thing that 2 years ago I did not buy XLM coins.

XLM is here from long term we can predict easily how strong it could be in long run. This coin has very large community and big companies are looking interested to establish business on this platform. If this will keep growing it will become more valuable.

You are absolutely right, large companies are interested in creating their projects with stelar, However, stelar itself is not yet ready for such a step, and for some reason I am sure that we will not see big changes next year. Although it is possible I am mistaken Smiley

I don't see any problem to buy this coin on current price it is on the lowest level of the year and after a month this year will get finished. I hope so next year will bring wonderful rise to this coin and as well the whole markets will rise.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Many famous traders say that the year 2019 will be very successful for the XLM coin. And I regret one thing that 2 years ago I did not buy XLM coins.

XLM is here from long term we can predict easily how strong it could be in long run. This coin has very large community and big companies are looking interested to establish business on this platform. If this will keep growing it will become more valuable.

You are absolutely right, large companies are interested in creating their projects with stelar, However, stelar itself is not yet ready for such a step, and for some reason I am sure that we will not see big changes next year. Although it is possible I am mistaken Smiley
Activity: 31
STELLAR:

Summary
Stellar(XLM) is an open-source, distributed, blockchain-based payment platform. The native currency of Stellar are Lumens (XLM) which facilitates multi-currency and asset transactions on the network. Stellar is built on a system of decentralised servers that updates the Stellar ledger every 2 to 5 seconds. The consensus mechanism of the Stellar network differs from Bitcoin, instead of Proof-of-Work it utilises a Federated Byzantine Agreement (FBA) algorithm which enables faster confirmation times because the protocol does not require the entire miner network to approve each transaction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
does anyone know how to upgrade stellar old account without a verification code?

I have a secret key but I don't have access to my email because it's already inactive, I've tried to upgrade my account on Github and launch stellar site, but their upgrade system always asks for a verification code, is the secret key not enough to upgrade the Stellar account?

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Stellar flip BCH ABC to reach 4th position but difference is not so big it is just fun to see this happening. I'm quite sure soon it will reach on that place for long time as it has more better use case and big community as compare with this coin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Stellar just replaced BCash tonight successfully this is second major change we saw in less than one month. First it was Ripple which climbed up after pushing Ethereum down and now XLM repeated the same story. This isn't temporary change but permanent places for what deserves got correct rank on market position. There will be many changes in current ranks continuously.
Pages:
Jump to: