Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 86. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
🔥NEWS: You can now use XLM to buy SVD tokens!🔥

Dear XLM Community,
We have exciting NEWS: you can now use XLM to participate in the savedroid ICO and buy SVD Tokens! This is absolutely NEW in ICO history. So don´t miss this unique opportunity: help us to democratize Cryptocurrencies!

Why? Because it is our value proposition to drive Crypto Inclusion and enable Cryptocurrencies for Everyone. And we are already delivering on our promise!

We have also added more than 50 further Cryptos which we accept for buying SVD tokens. There is no other ICO which has done that ever before! Check it out now:

TELEGRAM 50k+ Members: @savedroid
MEDIUM: https://medium.com/@ico_8796/amazing-news-savedroid-accepts-many-coins-and-tokens-for-their-ico-not-only-bitcoin-and-ethereum-746aa488f67b

LET'S DEMOCRATIZE CRYPTO TOGETHER,
Your savedroid Team

ABOUT SAVEDROID
savedroid democratizes cryptocurrencies by eliminating their complex adoption barriers for average mass market users to improve financial inclusion. savedroid offers a mobile app that allows users to simply connect their credit card and conveniently setup AI based cryptocurrency saving and investment plans across Coins and Tokens. savedroid enables micro savings and investing as small as round-ups as it operates as an aggregator. Hence, transactions will be aggregated and netted across users, thereby significantly reducing transaction costs. savedroid was founded in 2015 as a German stock corporation and since then has raised more than 3.5m Euro in equity, partnered with blue chip companies like Deutsche Boerse, Wirecard, etc., and generated 200k+ app downloads with an average user rating of 4.2/5.

Good news! This proves that xlm is altcoin which will be a future transaction tool besides bitcoin.
If all ico coins accept xlm in payment, then I believe xlm is the largest altcoin in the world.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm very interested in how Stellar is going to recover from that massive BTC crash this wednesday!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Recently came across information that a star is forked and a new coin conducts aerdrop. I thought it was a fake and looked here to find out the truth. Who did not hear anything from the waiter?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Stellar is next one dollar's coin when we will be in normal market conditions. It was supposed to be return of bullish market by now. March will not be another boring month hopefully. This is time for XLM to make its way towards more higher position on coinmarketcap by becoming more valuable.
What are the chances of XLM reaching its ATH or maybe even topping it?

It will at one point but patience is key  Wink

Yea I'm in it for the long run aswell.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm new and unsure. XLM used to tank quite some time at the 0,32€ mark, but now it's up at almost 0,40€! I have a few coins, but I would love to invest more into the project. Is it too late to invest now? Will it go (much) higher than it currently is? Is it still worth it? I don't know, so many questions  Cry
In the grand scheme of both Stellar and cryptocurrency, it’s still not too late to get involved. More and more of the general public is beginning to get involved with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology each day. At it’s peak, Stellar was around 2x its current price. In addition to everything I’ve written, there’s a decent amount of things in the works with IBM, their upcoming partnerships, etc. I’d say you’ll be just fine.

I think you're right. Welp, time to invest!
Activity: 266
One of my fav coin with all the potential and team to perform.Its just bad timing for alt crytos.Hope they have an Airdrop Soon.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
What is bitter lesson that many people have learned in cryptomarkets is these technical analysis work till some certain point and mostly are relevant for day traders. If you are investor you shouldn't pay attention to daily changes. These markets move unexpectedly holding and having patience is always best in highly progressive projects.

In general you are right however some  patterns work well and recent rise supports this view.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1

The reason I'm asking is because I'm new and unsure. XLM used to tank quite some time at the 0,32€ mark, but now it's up at almost 0,40€! I have a few coins, but I would love to invest more into the project. Is it too late to invest now? Will it go (much) higher than it currently is? Is it still worth it? I don't know, so many questions  Cry
In the grand scheme of both Stellar and cryptocurrency, it’s still not too late to get involved. More and more of the general public is beginning to get involved with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology each day. At it’s peak, Stellar was around 2x its current price. In addition to everything I’ve written, there’s a decent amount of things in the works with IBM, their upcoming partnerships, etc. I’d say you’ll be just fine.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
picked up some Stellar today have you?
Activity: 60
6% for today. Stellar is rising to the stars  Grin
stellar chart

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What is bitter lesson that many people have learned in cryptomarkets is these technical analysis work till some certain point and mostly are relevant for day traders. If you are investor you shouldn't pay attention to daily changes. These markets move unexpectedly holding and having patience is always best in highly progressive projects.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
Guys,  the current situation on the market, scares me, mb too many weak hands, or someone merges their tokens on purpose, but it seems to me that we have not yet reached the bottom. Have any idea's or information why we go down?

A descending triangle that is about to snap off. Then we will see the price rise and at the end everyone will be happy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

XM is likely to go up if BTC stabilizes at 11500 $.
When BTC down or up XLM possibility will drop below 2k sat.
Unless the XLM team provides an update that can keep up to the ATH price  Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
the idea is normal, but so worn out. how do you differ from others? than you will surprise?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
All markets are facing almost same fate that is indicates one thing and this is no worries. Alternative coins will have their time very soon may be march is going to bring them back. It is quite possible to see march madness take us at new all time highs. Most of the markets will see new peaks only need to tight grip on your assets at this time.

Not sure about that. Many coins and tokens had incredible highs during January and some of them won't return to those ATH. A good number of them were quite overvalued for my taste.
copper member
Activity: 42
Nice coin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
What is the actual difference between ripple and stellar?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Can't get why it jumped 12%. I mean XLM is too expensive for these types of activity, but I am just wondering what the hell is going on with that with no news? =D
Or it is just because it is super cheap now?
Pages:
Jump to: