Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 87. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello Stellar,

Just checked the OP, but could not see it.  Could someone point me in the direction of the Steller Roadmap please, many thanks.

Take it!
https://www.stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Hello Stellar,

Just checked the OP, but could not see it.  Could someone point me in the direction of the Steller Roadmap please, many thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Guys,  the current situation on the market, scares me, mb too many weak hands, or someone merges their tokens on purpose, but it seems to me that we have not yet reached the bottom. Have any idea's or information why we go down?
Activity: 39
Hello guys !

My last calls on Telegram group gave nice gains to my members ( 4X last 24 hours! )😉📈🤑💰🚀,for FREE !!

Take a look 😉and come to make 2018 the BEST YEAR IN OUR CRYPTO LIFE !

http://t.me/CryptoBravehearts
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I have a Stellar wallet on my Ledger Nano S and I want to buy some SureRemit tokens.  Problem is that the wallet says I have to send 1 XLM to it to create the account.  Can I send SureRemit tokens to the wallet to create it or does it have to be XLM?  What is the best exchange to buy a tiny amount of XLM for minimum fees?

If anyone is interested, I can send a $1.00 USD Eth payment to you in exchange for 1 XLM.

Send me your Stellar Pub Address and I'll send you 1 XLM. I'll trust you to donate the $1 to a worthy cause.

Activity: 56
trading on the crypto-currency market is the main task. All projects, such as Safinus, use trading
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
ahh i thank to GOD that i invest in it in 2016 and will hold until $1

When are we hitting $1 is what I keep asking

Your  question is very  easy to aswer.   $1 will be hit after $0.99 and before $1.01. As simple as that.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
why is it dropping that fast in terms of btc? what can be be the next support level in terms of sat?
Activity: 10
Hello everyone. Maybe someone with more experience with XLM will be able to explain something that puzzled me today.

About 11:30 (AM) UTC, February 28, I tried to check my transaction status using a "block explorer". I wasn't able to.

Three different explorers - stellarchain.io, stellarscan.io and steexp.com - went blank. I don't mean they went offline - I mean the websites were there (titles, backgounds, graphics), just devoid of the content - the transaction data. They were constantly trying to load the transaction data, or just displayed an error where the data should be. I tried to reload a few times, always the same result - the pages loaded, but no actual data was displayed. Other websites worked okay (LSK explorer, for example), so it wasn't a problem with my connection.

After a few minutes, these explorers resumed working properly.

But I'm still puzzled. What can cause three different Stellar explorers to lose connection to the XLM network at the same time? Has it happened before?
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Hey all,
Am strong holder for stellar.
since last 7 days Stellar hasn't improved much against BTC but dropping so badly since last 24 hours.
Any idea??When FairX might come out? or there any other ICOs or any banking Announcements.

I would suggest you sell it, WHY?
we also love Stellar, but current value is not as visioned by the original Stellar vision, in which help fight poverty, targeting underbanked and emerging countries..
current value is already to high, therefor it needs to come down for a while..

Crowdsale Round2 Close,
Round3 OPEN. Please support new project build on STELLAR for Real-Life-Use-Cases.  
Legalities=frasindo.com/resources

Group Chat
https://t.me/FRASINDO

FRAS is a Self sustainable Blockchain & StartUp Incubator
backed by real assets, real projects, real company, and real legalize by government (in transportation and limited fintech)

I am very happy to see there is a new project in stellar. and this is a very productive project to see online transportation in Indonesia is very busy enthusiasts and users both companies are very familiar among online users, let's support the new stellar project Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Version of the purse 3.5
Now I found out that the balance became 0!  Shocked
And written in red "503"

What could it be?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
All markets are facing almost same fate that is indicates one thing and this is no worries. Alternative coins will have their time very soon may be march is going to bring them back. It is quite possible to see march madness take us at new all time highs. Most of the markets will see new peaks only need to tight grip on your assets at this time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
on bittrex wallet is offline there is some info about it?
Activity: 42
ahh i thank to GOD that i invest in it in 2016 and will hold until $1

When are we hitting $1 is what I keep asking
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
its ath is 75 cents its got a long way to go back

91-93 cents was the highest. Luckily sold just a bit for 85 and 90 cents, that's why I remember. Needed cash =D
Activity: 1
[I have deleted all my previous posts in order to clean my account up.]
Found cool lecture shedding light on Stellar consensus protocol. I've been scratching my head over SCP but after  watching that video it is over. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmwnhZmEZjc
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I have only one question. When we will hit 1$? Smiley

If you want exact time in current trend no one can tells you when that will happen with surety. Wait for the similar bullish market like of few weeks ago and the you will see it reaching over $1. In last run it remained slightly under but next time expect more if you can wait for that to begin.

And why in the wallet links to a bunch of different sites?

because it is a client and not kind of wallet that downloads entire blockchain record onto HDD via p2p connections

Coins translated!
And how now to receive a percentage of storage?

Congrats! To receive interest from storage put down destination address in click vote. Don't put your wallet address as destination if you balance is  < 50M. In this case insert the address of the pool of your choice.  Pool will share its interest with you. More info is  overe there
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29448107

I have a Stellar wallet on my Ledger Nano S and I want to buy some SureRemit tokens.  Problem is that the wallet says I have to send 1 XLM to it to create the account.  Can I send SureRemit tokens to the wallet to create it or does it have to be XLM?  What is the best exchange to buy a tiny amount of XLM for minimum fees?

If anyone is interested, I can send a $1.00 USD Eth payment to you in exchange for 1 XLM.

PM me your XLM address and I will send you 1XLM.
Activity: 462
Merit: 115

Pages:
Jump to: