Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XLM] Stellar - Decentralized trading platform - page 90. (Read 243330 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I did my research about Stellar and took notes in the way. Based on my notes, I wrote a short (3-5 min) review. Might be helpful for newcomers who want to understand the Stellar a bit more.
https://longcaller.com/coin/stellar.html
Activity: 42
is there any desktop wallet that support stellar? kinda like exodus for eth

Go to stellar.org and you'll see desktop wallet which you can download.
Activity: 3
is there any desktop wallet that support stellar? kinda like exodus for eth
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 70
Thank you for such an abundance of information and many useful links! Very useful content! I will use!
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Happy Valentine's day dear stellar community, I am definitely in a good mood today, I see that ADA is far behind, and stellar today rose higher than many, such a rapid growth against the background of zero news-says that the platform is gaining momentum!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Pleasantly surprised to see this token remain in the green for the past few days.  And up overall those past days.  One of the more legit projects on the market. 
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM

All MyStellar.org and Frasindo.com teams, wish you Happy Chinese New year

may prosperity and luck blessing upon you and all our projects in life..

This Year of DOG, remind that the dog is loyal and unconditional love

Dear STELLAR Friend, please support projects build for Stelar
this project is community governance +have a lot of benefits

Members can suggest ideas, which then get voted by the community, and if enough votes are received, the developers team at Frasindo will make it happen by appointing members as project leaders. We will then provide all business needs, regular funding, legality, and, shared-offices. It will then be acquisitioned as a subsidiary/Child-project of FRAS COIN, which makes this risk free, hassle free and doesn’t require any expertise by the original contributors. (The acquisition-ed child-projects will add giveaway 10% of its coin along with its benefits to FRAS COIN Members).

we use the income generated from the partnership of UBER GRAB and GOCAR, to do=
1. Add more cars (add more income in routine basis)
2. Pump the FRAS COIN in the market (Buyback and Lock indefinitely)
3. Most Favorited, funding a lot of StartUp in routine basis (Expand the company and more income)

Frasindo is the first Real Community Governance, supporter not only could VOTE, they also could enjoy the benefits, and observe GPS + Tracker + Camera 24hours

Backed by Real Asset, Real Company, Real Projects, Real Use Cases and Escrowed by NXT-foundation

[/quote]
Activity: 12
this coin will power IBM mainframe/banks/transactions soon all over the world

So many expectation from this project but this is not easy task in real life if you are here to make quick profit than this is not a right place. All these things will take few more years to become reality but right now it as so many unseen issues and problem which need to get resolve.

yeah i know but, i feel like if you compare XLM vs ripple i feel like IBM and stellar partnership could get this integrations much faster than team ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

So many expectation from this project but this is not easy task in real life if you are here to make quick profit than this is not a right place. All these things will take few more years to become reality but right now it as so many unseen issues and problem which need to get resolve.
Activity: 12
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Not huge, but I will take it Smiley Welcome, eToro! That was good boost for today. Expecting more. XLM is unstoppable.
Activity: 13
How is this coin extracted?
PoS or PoW?
Neither..it is SCP

What is that?
A new production method?

nope, it's a consensus protocol developed by some mathematician and adopted by Stellar. PoW and PoS are also consensus protocols. PoW  was proposed by Satoshi. PoS ..... there are many of them. First PoS was implemented by NXT.

Look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29448107 where  there are relevant Q&A . BTW, do you know that every holder of XLM can receive  the inflation covering coins on a weekly ground?
Well that's great.
It'll be nice when I can put stellar on my ledger nano s, it doesn't sync up w/ nano s like Litecoin does...not sure why that would be.
Yes I bought it from France not second hand.
Anyone else have this problem?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
nope, it's a consensus protocol developed by some mathematician and adopted by Stellar. PoW and PoS are also consensus protocols. PoW  was proposed by Satoshi. PoS ..... there are many of them. First PoS was implemented by NXT.

Look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29448107 where  there are relevant Q&A . BTW, do you know that every holder of XLM can receive  the inflation covering coins on a weekly ground?

Did not know(
I can not understand what purse to establish ... I have them on the stock exchange so far.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
How is this coin extracted?
PoS or PoW?
Neither..it is SCP

What is that?
A new production method?

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Somewhere I saw information that on Stellar soon a hardcore is scheduled. Someone knows about this? Does it make sense now to invest in this coin?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore

Before invest into this coin you should learn more about that Hardcore I hope this will help you to understand the cryptoworld.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Somewhere I saw information that on Stellar soon a hardcore is scheduled. Someone knows about this? Does it make sense now to invest in this coin?
Activity: 90

Hi friend, the answer of your question is just here , you can find all the details that you asking:

https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Stellar-org-London-Meetup/events/247433310/?eventId=247433310

Hope that will help you Smiley

Keep me informed please .

Have a good day .
It says that event is full. There is another event in London, Cryptocurrency investor summit, 3rd of March
Activity: 56

Hi friend, the answer of your question is just here , you can find all the details that you asking:

https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Stellar-org-London-Meetup/events/247433310/?eventId=247433310

Hope that will help you Smiley

Keep me informed please .

Have a good day .
Pages:
Jump to: