Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XMY] Myriad | Multi-Algo, Fair, Secure - page 17. (Read 849668 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1102
legendary
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
loving the post refresh! great job!
legendary
I have connections but the wallet does not syncronize.
it is blocked for 3 years and 31 weeks

Maybe try to add some nodes from the wallet peers list here:
http://myriad.nutty.one/home

There's also an electrum wallet available that you don't need to sync whole blockchain with.
Activity: 58
I have connections but the wallet does not syncronize.
it is blocked for 3 years and 31 weeks

Activity: 43
I don't understand why this coin is not doing better! No premine, multi-algorithm, reasonable block time and supply, multiple wallets, including multi-sig wallet. What am I missing?
legendary

Also, awesome work by cryptapus on 0.14 upgrade!
Activity: 20
Evil Coin

If price fluctuation makes a coin evil, you better not buy any coins.

Do you know view chart ?? the broblem is they drop over 16k satoshi and this coin free fall.

? This is what happened for the uninformed.

XMY was previously listed as MYR on Bittrex. Bittrex said they would change the ticker symbol over but were not specific. Turns out they updated the symbol around August 5th.

Bittrex users saw the ticker change and probably wanted to get in on the action - thinking it was a new coin. They drove the price up to around 16k sat. Then people realized it was the same Myriad coin but a different ticker, so they began selling off quickly (hence your screenshot).

I fail to see how this makes Myriad coin 'evil'. Sounds to me like it's the market at work.

Also, your screenshot is titled from August. Did you keep this screenshot handy for use now?

Who did drove the price up to around 16k sat ?? look like you didn't knew or pretend not to know?
XMY coin didn't upped or pumped which it droped from 16.2k sats, You should ask XMY creator, don't comment when you don't know anything .

By the way,  I think XMY coin manager should pump 35k usd to coin if you want to earn profit from your coin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I need qubit pool for XMY

Qubit is not supported anymore.  It was replaced with Yescrypt (CPU mining).
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
I need qubit pool for XMY
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Evil Coin

Do you know view chart ?? the broblem is they drop over 16k satoshi and this coin free falled.

So one day of a weird jump and it has you saying it's an evil coin?

If you actually talked to the devs working on this and the community you'd find that it's really a great coin.
Activity: 9
Evil Coin

Do you know view chart ?? the broblem is they drop over 16k satoshi and this coin free fall.

? This is what happened for the uninformed.

XMY was previously listed as MYR on Bittrex. Bittrex said they would change the ticker symbol over but were not specific. Turns out they updated the symbol around August 5th.

Bittrex users saw the ticker change and probably wanted to get in on the action - thinking it was a new coin. They drove the price up to around 16k sat. Then people realized it was the same Myriad coin but a different ticker, so they began selling off quickly (hence your screenshot).

I fail to see how this makes Myriad coin 'evil'. Sounds to me like it's the market at work.

Also, your screenshot is titled from August. Did you keep this screenshot handy for use now?
Activity: 20
Evil Coin

Do you know view chart ?? the broblem is they drop over 16k satoshi and this coin free falled.
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
Evil Coin

Pages:
Jump to: