Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 149. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/M6qvM38.png
my wallet showing like that but i cant find any of mrai
any one can help me pls :<
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
it seems this coin will lauch binance soon,  i heard it will be next iota, what price do you expect it can reach?
Activity: 9
Not to spread FUD, but give a read to this post:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oax4e/be_careful_with_raiblocks_its_a_coin_with_a_lack/?st=jc3e474e&sh=5c827581

RaiBlocks, not having a proper blockchain, also lacks a way to compare state of two nodes. In Bitcoin you only need to compare the latest hash: if hash is the same, then nodes are in perfect sync. But in RaiBlocks you have multiple "blockchains" for each account, so basically you have to compare state of every account to check that you are in sync. This is incredibly wasteful.

a new member. 3 posts can find the error of rai. you are a genius. !!!!

Instead answering with poor arguments, just read and answer on reddit.
My post is supposed to be be posted to give a "non-hypers-bigcash-golddigger" information.

PS: I'm not the one who wrote the reddit post.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7oax4e/be_careful_with_raiblocks_its_a_coin_with_a_lack/?st=jc3e474e&sh=5c827581

RaiBlocks, not having a proper blockchain, also lacks a way to compare state of two nodes. In Bitcoin you only need to compare the latest hash: if hash is the same, then nodes are in perfect sync. But in RaiBlocks you have multiple "blockchains" for each account, so basically you have to compare state of every account to check that you are in sync. This is incredibly wasteful.

a new member. 3 posts can find the error of rai. you are a genius. !!!!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
If u cant resist commenting please edit out the fud and don't repost it over and over.

Just put that clown on ignore just look @ his post history he just made this account to fud here nothing good will come from reading his posts.
Activity: 322

The criticism was very unprofessional, posting it in the general thread where every guys who knows nothing about technical details lingers. If he has something to address why he didn't addressed it directly into the dev, because there is a $350k rewards if he really proved something is very wrong about Rai. This is a complete FUD.

I totally agree with you.

The criticism was very unprofessional, posting it in the general thread where every guys who knows nothing about technical details lingers. If he has something to address why he didn't addressed it directly into the dev, because there is a $350k rewards if he really proved something is very wrong about Rai. This is a complete FUD.

You can don't agree, but is correct to give opinion about possible dangerous flaws.

Also, maybe someone don't care about 350K $ reward. Money isn't all. Also, probably, that guy posted the so called "FUD", guess the flaw isn't fixable.
Activity: 306

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Don't bother with a reply your on ignore from now on.
Oh I completely forgot there is an ignore function on this forum, lol.  Thank you very much for reminding me.  A troll like that guy definitely deserves to be on it.

Just give a read.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Every post u made from this account has been fud why would this be any different .. have some balls and post on your real account.

Don't bother with a reply your on ignore from now on.

Activity: 210
Hey I open a Raiblocks wallet almost a year ago and maybe i'm not sure either bought a bit or mined a bit with the captcha thing. I deleted it months ago.

I checked and I have hidden files I deleted showing after doing a search on my mac. Would it be possible to use these hidden files to get my old wallet contents back or am i dreaming, any help would be reaaaaally appreaciated. If I find some coins im sure i would give some to you.

You had to backup your seed at that time Sad If there's no seed, I think your rai blocks are lost Sad
Activity: 52
yes you can get the wallet from the hide files they keep the seed
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_06_08.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 181453D8ACA875E83C13164956B08938BEF6E75C     
SHA256: 1E188F3D36B2F57C5E3EBB1F0E89E5FD9B6CD1C41CA2BFDC3DF95B27FA57F130       

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2018_01_06_07.7z (for version 9.0)   
SHA1: 362E464A00AA38AD5C71A9C5422FD215A69224F2       
SHA256: F796A562F6E2789BF4D5887FCC5AD4E317522254B7853FAF879F42A9AD31AECF   

Version_8_0_RaiBlocks_Win64_2018_01_06_08.7z (for version 8.0)   
SHA1: 2E182BAAA24BFBC0FB3395F658F2A80F3B0BEF76         
SHA256: 53965C052222210019BF46783CB96B1AD6644E05F4A27BA61C32C3BAE2B1CB72     
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Price is stable maybe pump.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Hey I open a Raiblocks wallet almost a year ago and maybe i'm not sure either bought a bit or mined a bit with the captcha thing. I deleted it months ago.

I checked and I have hidden files I deleted showing after doing a search on my mac. Would it be possible to use these hidden files to get my old wallet contents back or am i dreaming, any help would be reaaaaally appreaciated. If I find some coins im sure i would give some to you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
WTF where we can find the coin's spec?
Activity: 139
So how long after a coin is voted in does it get a listing typically on Binance?  I'm kind of new to the exchange.

Waiting last pump to dump my 100K xrb. Then huge dump period. It's over men.
Please stop trolling this thread and go do something more constructive with your life.  No one believes any of the many nonsensical things you've said in this thread anyways.

I think for captching guys there is no 100X or any X....  Cool Grin
Yeah I'm pretty sure the vast majority of captcha claimers sold theirs off long ago for pennies, it's why XRB was perpetually bleeding down because everyone was constantly selling(and complaining about everything in this thread while doing it).  I'm glad they got burned, they were annoying as shit.

He has no life.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
So how long after a coin is voted in does it get a listing typically on Binance?  I'm kind of new to the exchange.

Waiting last pump to dump my 100K xrb. Then huge dump period. It's over men.
Please stop trolling this thread and go do something more constructive with your life.  No one believes any of the many nonsensical things you've said in this thread anyways.

I think for captching guys there is no 100X or any X....  Cool Grin
Yeah I'm pretty sure the vast majority of captcha claimers sold theirs off long ago for pennies, it's why XRB was perpetually bleeding down because everyone was constantly selling(and complaining about everything in this thread while doing it).  I'm glad they got burned, they were annoying as shit.
Jump to: