Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 152. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Been watching this since $20m cap, never bought. Surely this has to come down at some point.......
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Wohoo congrats to all raiblocks holders, finally another exchange, wow I never thought kucoin will add this coin in their exchange this early but this is such a really good news to all raiblocks holders, after the price went down, there were a lot of weak holders who sold their coins just for a price under 200k sat, but look at us now, we're finally added on an exchange that has a really good volume, congrats to the team and to the community ofcourse, finally an exchange that will really help raiblocks move forward and reach a bigger market. One exchange down more to go, pretty sure price will skyrocket after this Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Which wallet can I use for XRB? I've just bought some in BitGrail. I'm just a newbie and not good at wallet, other coins I leave in the exchanges
Activity: 9
how to make deposit to the official Raiblocks wallet? Link Tutorial?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I somehow missed Raiblocks, i agree it is the best solution to current cryptocurrency problems, zero fee and instant transaction, i think this was what was needed.
Did they held an ico last year or is it a private funded project, i never heard about its ico if there was one.?

People solved captchas I think?!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I somehow missed Raiblocks, i agree it is the best solution to current cryptocurrency problems, zero fee and instant transaction, i think this was what was needed.
Did they held an ico last year or is it a private funded project, i never heard about its ico if there was one.?
Activity: 8
it's a regular profile, nothing out of the ordinary impressive, there are millions of people like him.

nothing that justifies a market capitalization of entire smaller European countries

4 Billion dollars, do you realize what 4 Billion dollars is, for a website that was launched just short time ago?

regularly on flippa websites that actually bring serious sales everyday, are being sold for few hundred dollars.

4 Billion dollars for XRB   is a little like expecting to sell  , your new bicycle that you received as a gift
from your parents,  for 500 million dollars

I think the market cap of a currency is different than the market cap of a company. The intrinsic value of stocks are based on the underlying values of the companies and their products. The market cap of currencies are more based on thrust and supply and demand. There is not really a differentiation between the market caps of companies and currencies on coinmarketcap, please correct me if I'm wrong. That said the amount of real live transactions with XRB are still minimal I think.  
Activity: 139
If Colin LeMahieu is so much of a "genius guru" how come only 4k people follow him on twitter?

Compare that with the 18 million followers that Elon Musk has: https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Seriously, this is the definition of a bubble mania, if you ever saw one in your life

I'm not sure if you are trolling or if you really believe what you wrote here.  Cheesy Cheesy
For your sake it better be the former.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
What you are saying is basically "look mr polismen you caught me speeding 260 miles per hour on the road, but I can tell you other drivers
I saw speedin too, why you are not stopping them ?"

Yep, I agree with you, those cryptocurrencies you mentioned are as well ultra overvalued as well, everyone agrees with you

Whole cryptomarket is on high drugs right now.

Dev is dev ok, but helding 180M$, is like insta-mine from DASH, even worse.
I don't mean, if he distrubuted like to everyone, have some stash, but not 5% of supply lol.
It's like everyone was calling Bitcoin Gold a scam, due to premine, but it's the almost the same - apart from 'tech' blizz.

I guess in the end, richer are going to be more richer Cheesy.
Activity: 14
What you are saying is basically "look mr polismen you caught me speeding 260 miles per hour on the road, but I can tell you other drivers
I saw speedin too, why you are not stopping them ?"

Yep, I agree with you, those cryptocurrencies you mentioned are as well ultra overvalued as well, everyone agrees with you
R3x
Activity: 112
then what about Ripple, cardano, tron and verge market cap?
it's a regular profile, nothing out of the ordinary impressive, there are millions of people like him.

nothing that justifies a market capitalization of entire smaller European countries

4 Billion dollars, do you realize what 4 Billion dollars is, for a website that was launched just short time ago?

regularly on flippa websites that actually bring serious sales everyday, are being sold for few hundred dollars.

4 Billion dollars for XRB   is a little like expecting to sell  , your new bicycle that you received as a gift
from your parents,  for 500 million dollars
R3x
Activity: 112
when you personally attack ad hominem and you insult someone because he is pointing out facts,

facts that a new website raiblocks has a market valuation (which is in fact clearly megaovervaluation)

close to Elon Musk's company,

although at this moment realistically XRB is used only for speculation and pumping up, by few users

then the level of delusion must be very high if you truly believe that Colin can be compared in any way with Elon Musk and his 18 million followers
Check Colin linkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clemahieu
when you personally attack ad hominem and you insult someone because he is pointing out facts,

facts that a new website raiblocks has a market valuation (which is in fact clearly megaovervaluation)

close to Elon Musk's company,

although at this moment realistically XRB is used only for speculation and pumping up, by few users

then the level of delusion must be very high if you truly believe that Colin can be compared in any way with Elon Musk and his 18 million followers
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
If Colin LeMahieu is so much of a "genius guru" how come only 4k people follow him on twitter?

Compare that with the 18 million followers that Elon Musk has: https://twitter.com/elonmusk

Seriously, this is the definition of a bubble mania, if you ever saw one in your life

seriously

shut the fuck up

twat
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also bought last year though the number of coins is not very big but still it can make me nice amount of money. Where price has reached even if there will be some correction still this coin will remain up. I will see where it will be heading in next two months like it did in last couple of months.

Activity: 139
Nov 10, 2017  XRB RaiBlocks = 0.1 USD

January 4, 2018, not even 2 months later XRB RaiBlocks = 28.00 USD

How can you guys even justify a 28,000.00 % increase in price in less than 2 months?

A Market capitalisation approaching 4 Billion dollars, isn't that insane?

XRB Market cap  is approaching the market cap of SpaceX,

and to be honest, nobody behind XRB  is Elon Musk...

XRB stayed in the shadow for a long time.
Its with the recent problems with scalability, slowness and high fees of BTC and the rest of the coins based on the same blockchain technology combined with the explosion of demand
especially in past 3 months when the market cap of the crypto industry has quadrupled in size that these problems become more and more obvious.
That's how XRB came into light.

Feeless
Instant transactions
Very high number of transactions per second

Oh yeah.. and the main developer of XRB, Colin LeMahieu, its an awesome guy and the "Elon Musk" behind XRB  Wink
Nov 10, 2017  XRB RaiBlocks = 0.1 USD

January 4, 2018, not even 2 months later XRB RaiBlocks = 28.00 USD

How can you guys even justify a 28,000.00 % increase in price in less than 2 months?

A Market capitalisation approaching 4 Billion dollars, isn't that insane?

XRB Market cap  is approaching the market cap of SpaceX,

and to be honest, nobody behind XRB  is Elon Musk...
Jump to: