Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 177. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
XRB such a great project.
To The Mooon !!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
XRB collapsing right now. Have fun after having bought at ATH with low volume.

Are we looking at the same exchange? Maybe you're currently sat upside down while looking at the chart?

Lol  Grin

Fracas is only spreading FUD. I think the sudden rise of Rai is because this is what we all dreamed about; fast, free, no miners (less energy waste).
I've bought a lot of different coins just because I liked the tech, but Rai is the first one where I got the same enthusiastic feeling  of the bitcoin beginning days.

And off-course there will be a fallback in price, that is only natural since the price went up very soon.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
waiting for the dumb to invest again after sellign my xrb for 1 $ value lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Are we looking at the same exchange? Maybe you're currently sat upside down while looking at the chart?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Which is the reason of such an impressive rise in the price? I remember having been interested in this coin time ago, found it interesting but such an explosion....

Whales pumping.
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
Which is the reason of such an impressive rise in the price? I remember having been interested in this coin time ago, found it interesting but such an explosion....
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
huge dump will come.....no basis for this pump here....on the other hand look at byteball slow organic rise since the past month. much better tech than xrb and huge room to grow: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/byteball/#charts
Why is there a need to make it in big fonts. No difference when it comes to advertising something. You simply want others to look on attention you need to broadcast the coin you invest.

no basis for this pump here
Btw 0 tx fee is a great feature
[/quote]

Great future? no product, adoption, plan, marketing, partnership. just a few exchanges and a lot of pumps doesn't indicate a great future. Crypto industry is 10x faster than the real world, and XRB still didn't get any significant attraction or demand. Buying only for profit shouldn't be the reason to buy and hdol. We badly need some partnership and adoption. 
Activity: 131
I've been waiting since 1994 to have a way to do micropayments. XRB solves this problem. Zero fee, fast tx, no miners.... the trend has been set for 2018... .this is it. This project will continue a strong climb past $100 easy. Read the early posts in this thread too... back in 2016.
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
A lot of trolls and FUD spreaders on this thread, hoping to bring the price down... so sad for them.
26 millions volume last 24h and people here already talks about a Bitcoin flippening. As soon as a whale can cash out on a big exchange it will be legendary.

Dude why are you still here? You have nothing else better to do?
What's your motivation to keep posting negative shit on this thread?
Go away dude. Thanks for the warning.. we will all lose our money for having invested in XRB.. we get it
Now get the f*ck out off this thread. Nobody wants you here.
Activity: 46
huge dump will come.....no basis for this pump here....on the other hand look at byteball slow organic rise since the past month. much better tech than xrb and huge room to grow: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/byteball/#charts
I regret not putting more of my Byteball bytes into XRB when it was at $0.15... However 10000% in a month is huge. Without much underlying change in tech since it was $20 million market cap. I think Xrb will enter a bear market for a bit to lose 50-80%.

No basis ?? 0 fees, instant transaction. A product that's already working and decentralized, it's the best thing on the market now.

Cardano(ADA), Substratus(SUB) etc projects are also gaining lots of traction without any basis. How many applications are currently running on ada, none right. Still ada is sitting in top 5. XRB is a good crypto currency. Zero tx fee is a huge deal. You mark my words, price will reach around $200 in few months. I will touch base again when price will reach $200
Activity: 11
I regret not putting more of my Byteball bytes into XRB when it was at $0.15... However 10000% in a month is huge. Without much underlying change in tech since it was $20 million market cap. I think Xrb will enter a bear market for a bit to lose 50-80%.

No basis ?? 0 fees, instant transaction. A product that's already working and decentralized, it's the best thing on the market now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
much better tech than xrb
With only 12 central servers (witnesses) owned by 1 developer, right?  Wink
Activity: 89
Merit: 12
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now only for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_29_06.7z (for version 9.0)
SHA1: A41865E125EC9A391FAF1C8693BE9B4F16B6EC3F
SHA256: A8EBE2A433AD0C99983696C07DE11567DC48ED7A27580DD0EF0B1642B88602AA

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_29_06.7z (for version 9.0)
SHA1: 65047C51C29E6985C6C9C38648256073184A3077
SHA256: 2C73584B83F3319149859B3AF2DC7B752482B20A2F9F7DACAD0ED40E1F29C850
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Nice project but already pumped a lot. This ship has sailed. Waiting for the huge correction.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
a few day ago we just reached 1 billion marketcap
and NOW......... 2 billion !!!
Jump to: