Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 180. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Cool I do not understand this policy of this exchange does not seem to want to increase the sale of RAI or 100 mistake and the minimum I have to buy or the minimum I can send

help I do not want to run and lose Rai THANKS  Huh

Warning!
Don't send less than 100 Mrai!

Due to antispam policy, XRB deposits less than 100 Mrai won't be accepted by our wallet and therefore they won't be added on your acount

Furthermore, those deposits won't return back on the old wallet, becoming unavoidably lost

All deposits less than 1000 Mrai will have 5 Mrai fee charged on the deposit.
Those greater than 1000 Mrai will be free of charges

I don't get why people want to sell now for a quick buck and not wait couple of months when the value will be 10x of what it is now.
Best would be, to be in it for the long haul, as there are not many coins that have the potential that XRB has.
Buy yeah.. I guess a quick buck will do for some lol.
Activity: 98
The Cryptocurrency never sleep

Cool I do not understand this policy of this exchange does not seem to want to increase the sale of RAI or 100 mistake and the minimum I have to buy or the minimum I can send

help I do not want to run and lose Rai THANKS  Huh

Warning!
Don't send less than 100 Mrai!

Due to antispam policy, XRB deposits less than 100 Mrai won't be accepted by our wallet and therefore they won't be added on your acount

Furthermore, those deposits won't return back on the old wallet, becoming unavoidably lost

All deposits less than 1000 Mrai will have 5 Mrai fee charged on the deposit.
Those greater than 1000 Mrai will be free of charges
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Am I seeing things here or this coin now worth almost $11 Huh? Good thing I kept some of this coin from when it first come out.. Are the exchanges working good to deposit on? Some advise needed thx.
use bitgrail or Wait , new exchangers are coming
upcoming exchangers
Bit-Z
Kucoin
next.exchange
rai.exchange
cobinhood
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Good thing I didn't sell the last remaining 100 XRB on my old wallet even if the price was very low back then. Now it's worth a thousand dollars. XRB's run is incredible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Growth looks amazing.

yes it´s really amazing. curious about what happens after an addition to a bigger exchange like bittrex or something
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Growth looks amazing.
Am I seeing things here or this coin now worth almost $11 Huh? Good thing I kept some of this coin from when it first come out.. Are the exchanges working good to deposit on? Some advise needed thx.

Some advise?
Don't sell. You'll regret later if you do.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=RaiBlocks

People in Venezuela are already using RaiBlocks as means to move value, apparently.
The interest its at 100%. This is amazing.XRB its already solving problems in the real world.
I think this coin has great future and that will do what bitcoin was meant to do but can't.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Activity: 12
I am not a troll. XRB is unreliable or please tell me the name of a serious exchange listing it. Uops. None.

bla bla bla bla LOL!! keep saying bla bla bla! LOL!! While we are deserving a fantastic growing!
You are the typical person that once Raiblocks goes to 100 usd, and for some reason reduce to 70 usd (normal altcoins variation).
You will say: I told you guys! worse coin!
people will say:  Can you repeat? Im my new sport car I cannot hear you!.

you know what? I'm 100% sure that you have hundreds of XRBs and is just someone looking for attention. LOL
I don´t believe that you are a idiot that saw this coin growing from 1,20 Usd 20 days ago and now is 10,45 usd... are you?

lol!!
Activity: 36
XRB = best money ever, when is listed on top exchanges and  mobile wallet is available will reach top 10 coins
Activity: 6
hello i have a problem with my wallet when i stared my wallet a message erreur appears "erreur staring raiblocks" and "erreur initializing node" i have win32 and wallet version 8 please help me
Only Win64 is supported ATM. If you have Windows 32-bit, switch to online wallet raiwallet.com

thank you for the answer , do i need to upload my seed to online wallet raiwallet.com to show my balance
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
hello i have a problem with my wallet when i stared my wallet a message erreur appears "erreur staring raiblocks" and "erreur initializing node" i have win32 and wallet version 8 please help me
Only Win64 is supported ATM. If you have Windows 32-bit, switch to online wallet raiwallet.com
Activity: 6
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Although almost all coin today in red area but XRB still in green area. If the teams can promote XRB with aggressive and all people know about the potential of XRB, soon i think XRB in the future will be the next bitcoin
I am not a troll. XRB is unreliable or please tell me the name of a serious exchange listing it. Uops. None.

XRB is unreliable..
That's a good argument. Care to elaborate?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
RaiBlocks growth can't be ignored anymore by the big exchanges.
As difficult as it is to bring new tech on these new exchanges eventually it will be done. And then BOOM! XRB to $1000 by this time next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Daily update of data.ldb (save Seed, check Guide & Readme if you are going to use it to speed up 1st wallet sync!)
Now only for version 9.0!
https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sP1z9S011f1W_0nK1KJ-UCJbjaNmk8GQ?usp=sharing

RaiBlocks_Win64_2017_12_28_07.7z (for version 9.0)     
SHA1: 4451D2C8BDDFE3E41789567EF196B51E88404D26     
SHA256: 88B556E5DC9CD109386B0201BE06C316B2B2EB5BC5F66CDE8FECC8D956EC7660     

RaiBlocks_Linux64_2017_12_28_07.7z (for version 9.0)     
SHA1: CB71B351DD66CEF6F4E74A912A32C6F9CA900B3C           
SHA256: 39B14BE0DD12AB5F279BDCD4B424E685ADB6E396FAEFB8D3CB2306C44CEBAD21     
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Development of RaiBlocks in 2 minutes (Timeline Animation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm2lV5oG7w

Wow wonderful. It is a digital art.
Jump to: