Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 181. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Development of RaiBlocks in 2 minutes (Timeline Animation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm2lV5oG7w

damn man
colin is a monster
he almost build raiblocks alone
HE IS A BEAST !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi guys. I hadn't follow these news and information for about two months. What's the current status of RaiBlocks and how can I earn it now?

Mate where have you been man? You've missed out so much, have you still kept a part of your xrb that you earned through solving capthas before? Because right now this project is really taking off mate, there's no way to earn free xrb's right now, the faucet has ended around october this year, but you can buy it though it's still available on bitgrail,mercatox and there's a new exchange now bitflip and another exchange is coming and that's bit-z cause recently there was a voting that occur and raiblocks won!. If you're gonna buy I suggest using bitgrail, I feel like is so much better than the rest it has higher fees than mercatox but it has the biggest volume and the most active community but that's just my opinion, not a fan of bitflip because of the high withdrawal fees lol. There's so much new things happened ever since you last posted on here mate, there's already a new whitepaper that has been released, a new exchange and also recently a new version of the wallet. And the dev colin man he's been so active with the development of this project ever since the faucet ended. I think this post is not enough to summarize everything that has happened since august but you should just follow their twitter account (https://twitter.com/raiblocks) and head over to their website (https://raiblocks.net/) to read about that things that you've missed for the past couple of months that you've been away mate.

Hi. Thank you for the overview. I will check the whitepaper. Is XRB likely to continue rising in price?
R3x
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Development of RaiBlocks in 2 minutes (Timeline Animation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsm2lV5oG7w
Activity: 350
Can anybody walk me through, why there is no major exchange picking up xrb and why cryptopia has dumped it? Also i cannot see the advantage to iota...

3 new exchanges have been confirmed...each one should make it pump even more

As i know XRB already won voting on bit-z, kucoin and cobinhood exchange. Maybe for the next, XRB will listing on binance exchange, because i saw on telegram channel that the community will submit form to binance for voting
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Hi guys. I hadn't follow these news and information for about two months. What's the current status of RaiBlocks and how can I earn it now?

Mate where have you been man? You've missed out so much, have you still kept a part of your xrb that you earned through solving capthas before? Because right now this project is really taking off mate, there's no way to earn free xrb's right now, the faucet has ended around october this year, but you can buy it though it's still available on bitgrail,mercatox and there's a new exchange now bitflip and another exchange is coming and that's bit-z cause recently there was a voting that occur and raiblocks won!. If you're gonna buy I suggest using bitgrail, I feel like is so much better than the rest it has higher fees than mercatox but it has the biggest volume and the most active community but that's just my opinion, not a fan of bitflip because of the high withdrawal fees lol. There's so much new things happened ever since you last posted on here mate, there's already a new whitepaper that has been released, a new exchange and also recently a new version of the wallet. And the dev colin man he's been so active with the development of this project ever since the faucet ended. I think this post is not enough to summarize everything that has happened since august but you should just follow their twitter account (https://twitter.com/raiblocks) and head over to their website (https://raiblocks.net/) to read about that things that you've missed for the past couple of months that you've been away mate.
Activity: 280
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Can anybody walk me through, why there is no major exchange picking up xrb and why cryptopia has dumped it? Also i cannot see the advantage to iota...

3 new exchanges have been confirmed...each one should make it pump even more
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The Cryptocurrency never sleep

since xrb using new tech (really different from bitcoin/ethereum) so it take time to available on large exchanges  Wink

Cool    We hope soon on Binance   Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Exchange or trading less, more people are buying and holding, when the volume of trading an order of magnitude will erupt.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102

since xrb using new tech (really different from bitcoin/ethereum) so it take time to available on large exchanges  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
This coins is the future

What do you mean? The future of what, cryptocurrency or your future? Anyway.. XRB is a good coin, not trying to fud in here.

Although the blockchain projects focus micro payment number, read the RaiBlocks white paper and the project team qualifications carefully but I firmly believe that this project can be a Swiss diocesan in 2018
Activity: 121
Activity: 370
one month 50 times, so craz! but i like because i still holding some conis got by solve the craptch! i never thought the coins can worth so much! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
MACD looking bad.  Running out of steam for now.  Expect pullback.

You've been warned.  XRB is crypto with an unsafe consensus mechanism (see reference below).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.60

This will be a historic fail when it's hacked!

Of course it is but when it's pumping nobody cares. That's the reason why no serious exchange will ever accept RaiBlocks. Because it's unsafe, from many perspectives (every exchange, official one too, that has Raiblocks in its pairs when traffic is above normal goes down and for several hours per day, they are advertising it like 7000tx/s but in the case clients have enough bandwith and high end hardware, and still it's pure theory because nobody has flooded the network still, but floods are not needed, it goes down anyway). They should now have enough money to be listed in serious exchages but, I repeat, none of them would ever consider it, they don't want to go down because of a single unsafe crypto.

Pretty crazy if no one cares.  Good ride though for many.
Activity: 128
3 trolls lol.

You are the biggest troll here so far, and spammer, you cant stand opinion that goes against yours? Whats wrong if people have concerns about security? Grow up and bring better input into the forum. You can do better.

that awkward moment you forget to switch acounts  @talrasha but please try again
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
3 trolls lol.

You are the biggest troll here so far, and spammer, you cant stand opinion that goes against yours? Whats wrong if people have concerns about security? Grow up and bring better input into the forum. You can do better.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hey fracas, why dont you explain it ? Why its so insecure, and why its a risk to better established exchanges ?
I am not a coder so I cannot review and find out whats wrong about it, but there is a bounty for bug hunting. Please tell us why is this coin more insecure than others top 50 coins. I have seen people doing feeless fast transactions, if its going to scale to at least 2000tx/s thats a win anyways.

My logic says someone would hack it already if it was so easy as you say. Thank you
Activity: 392
Multiversum
MACD looking bad.  Running out of steam for now.  Expect pullback.

You've been warned.  XRB is crypto with an unsafe consensus mechanism (see reference below).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219264.60

This will be a historic fail when it's hacked!

Of course it is but when it's pumping nobody cares. That's the reason why no serious exchange will ever accept RaiBlocks. Because it's unsafe, from many perspectives (every exchange, official one too, that has Raiblocks in its pairs when traffic is above normal goes down and for several hours per day, they are advertising it like 7000tx/s but in the case clients have enough bandwith and high end hardware, and still it's pure theory because nobody has flooded the network still, but floods are not needed, it goes down anyway). They should now have enough money to be listed in serious exchages but, I repeat, none of them would ever consider it, they don't want to go down because of a single unsafe crypto.

And for people who has never seen X50 in month, it happens many times, have you looked at SHIELD recentely? And yes, it happens more often with not-so-well established cryptos. XRB has a very low volume for such a pump (because it's on bad exchanges and moreover they are crashing like hell). This will dump in a crazy way, as Verge when people would realize Wraith protocol is just an empty promise like many of XRBs.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Great tech like this will continue to drive the future of crypto. The nick-nack coins with very specific use cases have their place but projects like Raiblocks will drive crypto to mainstream adoption. Such a great job
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
A decent exchange would be really nice I'm not very comfortable leaving significant coins on Merc or BitG  and the wallet is just so ugly:(
I saw someone made a new Gui anychance that will be added soon ?
New website, light wallet & new GUI in progress

Great news @Byte16. We can't wait for these to be implemented this 2018.
Jump to: