Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 374. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
is everybody solving captchas manually ? how many XRBs can you get if you get into 150 ? thx for the answers in advance Smiley

Not all manually. There are some pools and team, instead of Solo they are working together in a wallet so the claim getting higher.

Top 150 : top-account reward = top-account claims / total top-accounts claims * max quantity distributed

Normally right now it's 82 XRB for 4500 claims
Activity: 12
Don't buy XRB right now. The price is very high and it's not that worth. Keep your BTC - wait the price down 0.00001500 BTC.

The price right now only for trader who buy and sell.
Activity: 24
is it possible to provide a bootstrap to make the wallet sync faster?

You can use this method or leave wallet open and wait

Make sure to save SEED!
If you already set up password, unlock before backup
Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed
Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place
64 digits and letters
Check twice! Seed is the most important thing to restore your accounts

Close wallet and make sure it's closed in Task Manager Processes (rai_wallet.exe)
Download and extract files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement
64 bit (autoupdate): https://yadi.sk/d/fcZgyES73Jzj5T
32 bit (autoupdate): https://yadi.sk/d/fa1oDDsT3JznEY

After replacement start wallet again. Wait for full sync before import!  
Advanced --> Accounts --> Import wallet
 1st field: paste Seed you saved in file before
 2nd field: type
clear keys
 And press Import Seed
 Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

So I did this which got me within 1000 blocks of current but the waller wont download anymore. This is very frustrating
Version 7.8.5 or 7.8.4? Try restart and Advanced --> Peers, enter
::ffff:138.201.94.249:7075
And initiate bootstrap

its working. Thank you so much
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
-snip- ...letting you know there is a problem.
Ah that explains. Had it a few times when solving captchas on my pc and mobile. Solving the captcha on the ipv4 url on pc and could continue again, but took a while before my mobile worked again.
No google recaptcha on mobile phone / tablet, temporary workaround:
Requirements; access to desktop/laptop PC, mailbox or compatible text editor.
With error being present in your entire home network, on all devices, open browser console with your PC.
Error line should be visible and look similar to this:
Code:
https://ipv4.google.com/sorry/index?continue=https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/anchor%
...only with much more characters after '%' Copy the entire block of text and send it to your mobile via email. Access this link with your mobile browser and solve additional captcha. note: it will only work if your mobile device is in the same network as your PC (Wi-Fi). That's it.
IMO much easier solution than using mobile Firefox console addon.
Activity: 28
I placed an order in Bitgrail but I'm not sure if it's complete, is there any guide or faq or something to know if my order is being processed? It appears in my order history page as an open order and there is a red button to delete it, but I'm not really sure if the order is confirmed and will be completed soon or if I did anything wrong.
Judging by your description it is all set up OK.
Your batch of coins is ready to be bought by somebody. Now you will have to wait.
How long, it will depend on the price you have set up for the sale.
It is not automatic exchange, your coins must be bought by real person, than and only then this order will get finalized. Be a little patient or reduce the prize below market value for instant sell. You wont loose funds when you delete the order.  
Thanks, but I actually placed an order to buy, not to sell, and I was worried because nothing had happened for about 40 minutes, however right now I see the xrb on my wallet, so everything seems to be fine.  Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
I placed an order in Bitgrail but I'm not sure if it's complete, is there any guide or faq or something to know if my order is being processed? It appears in my order history page as an open order and there is a red button to delete it, but I'm not really sure if the order is confirmed and will be completed soon or if I did anything wrong.
Judging by your description it is all set up OK.
Your batch of coins is ready to be bought by somebody. Now you will have to wait.
How long, it will depend on the price you have set up for the sale.
It is not automatic exchange, your coins must be bought by real person, than and only then this order will get finalized. Be a little patient or reduce the prize below market value for instant sell. You wont loose funds when you delete the order.  in a nutshell, that's about it. Stay safe.
Activity: 28
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what does it mean if my account says

(not pocketed 1,492.981879 XRB)
how can I pocket the coins?

https://raiblockscommunity.net/account/index.php?acc=xrb_3z3gm7bn3aaix7bhkfktr4hnb6t8ew8usoiup1sas13xc8g5x4mtb6smgk3t
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
If any used guide is created available , I will understand myself if u link it

thankq!!

This has anything you'll need:
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Wallet-Backups

Also, it's not PoS
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
thank you very much, now I have GUI desktop wallet, but  have a doubt

in that to launch it newly, how to enter seed? there are many buttons not clear - use account vs create accont what differenct?
import wallet
create block
account vs ledger,

etc is not clear

Also any POS method is available?

Thanks!!!
1) If you don't have seed, save it. Settings --> Unlock. Advanced --> Accounts --> Backup/clipboard wallet Seed. Then paste with Ctrl+V in Notepad and save in safe place. 64 digits and letters
2) Use existing. Create new
3) To restore wallet. Advanced --> Accounts --> Import wallet 1st field: paste Seed you saved in file before 2nd field: type clear keys And press Import Seed. Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

No POS of course. All mined in genesis transaction
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If any used guide is created available , I will understand myself if u link it

thankq!!
is there any web wallet ??

the gui is so crazy to even understand

dont want to lose the money coins by doing something wrong  Sad Sad

"Hi all - we are opening up our XRB web wallet for use - find it at https://yapraiwallet.space and for discussion and feedback go to @yaprai on telegram. (Yes it can be used for claims, you only get one address at this time but we will add more in the future, for more questions/answers checkout FAQs), official twitter will be @yaprai_wallet.
Thanks!"

It's not polished but it's working, you can also use the Telegram wallet: @RaiWalletBot

The desktop one is the more secure (as always), just remember to backup your seed and you are set

thank you very much, now I have GUI desktop wallet, but  have a doubt

in that to launch it newly, how to enter seed? there are many buttons not clear - use account vs create accont what differenct?
import wallet
create block
account vs ledger,

etc is not clear

Also any POS method is available?

Thanks!!!
🌟

"Hi all - we are opening up our XRB web wallet for use - find it at https://yapraiwallet.space and for discussion and feedback go to @yaprai on telegram. (Yes it can be used for claims, you only get one address at this time but we will add more in the future, for more questions/answers checkout FAQs), official twitter will be @yaprai_wallet.
Thanks!"

It's not polished but it's working, you can also use the Telegram wallet: @RaiWalletBot

The desktop one is the more secure (as always), just remember to backup your seed and you are set

Activity: 447

whilst speaking to the developer Colin i was told bittrex requested a callback feature before exchange addition, so the exchange could grab the balance automatically, this latest release now includes it, you know what that means  Wink

github commit:

creditbit was just added last week and recieved a 20million $ marketcap, creditbit is just a clone.

Raiblocks = 100m plus.

PS: sorry accumulators, the cats out of the bag now

Damn it!
Activity: 354
Merit: 252
XRB is a solid project and is not some hyped up vapourware shit.

The dev is extremely hard working and he has a solid community behind him.

XRB has no fees.

XRB is the future.

If you don't see it, then you're a fucking moron.

I see it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Make sure to save SEED!
64 digits and letters

Close wallet and make sure it's closed in Task Manager Processes (rai_wallet.exe)
Download and extract files from archive to %LOCALAPPDATA%\RaiBlocks with replacement

clear keys
 And press Import Seed
 Then check if your old account is restored. If you use more that one account, add others in Advanced --> Accounts --> Create account

So I did this which got me within 1000 blocks of current but the waller wont download anymore. This is very frustrating
Version 7.8.5 or 7.8.4? Try restart and Advanced --> Peers, enter
::ffff:138.201.94.249:7075
And initiate bootstrap
Activity: 24

Make sure to save SEED!
64 digits and letters

clear keys
 And press Import Seed

🌟
Can anyone exchange my ETH for XRB
Why not sell your ETH to BTC and then buy XRB?
Jump to: