Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 370. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So sad i sold all my XRB to avoid risk a week ago .because i saw the BTC will down ...
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
Sorry guys probably getting way too excited here and need to calm down after seeing the price of XRB rocket over the past week but in order to help me keep a rational mind can someone (preferably a dev) provide me with a list of improvements that still need to be made to help bring Raiblocks to the mass market?

Forget market cap for now, more interested in how we can help to solve some of bitcoin's problems and help mass market cryptocurrency adoption.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Are nvidia gpus good for mining XRB? If yes are there optimized miner for blake2?

Hi,

XRB is based on human work provided by claiming (completing captchas) using Google reCAPTCHA, if you want to start mining go to raiblockscommunity.net and click get coins to start claiming.
17k XRB are distributed every hour and distributions will be performed hourly. Top 150 accounts will be paid and their claims reset.
Other accounts will keep their claim count.

Hope this helps
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Is Mercatox legit? My BTC withdrawal is taking more than 12h now, starting to get worried.

Done tons of transactions, it's alright, it will come.

But i like bitgrail more. Normally way faster than mercatox.

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully the BTC will come eventually. I also sent all XRB to Bitgrail. Will not use Mercatox ever again.
Activity: 368
My view is that actual donation rate is good. 5-8% as I saw.

When we started this project we invested some money and a lot of time, some headache still now happens.

This is also a free give away, no ICO, no pre-sell, no special hw required. I really can't figure out what's wrong.

There are a lot of coin wih ICO or binding % to dev.

Explain again the donation:

- 5% to donator -> instant help, it's hard to win the 100 Mrai
- 100 Mrai -> long time help, hard to get but it give satisfaction for donator.

I think it's balanced.

Very supportive
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Are nvidia gpus good for mining XRB? If yes are there optimized miner for blake2?
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
hint:  if you want to claim more captchas legally, check this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19632588
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Is Mercatox legit? My BTC withdrawal is taking more than 12h now, starting to get worried.

Done tons of transactions, it's alright, it will come.

But i like bitgrail more. Normally way faster than mercatox.
Activity: 251
🌟

They always had slow withdrawals, heard that people had been waiting for days in some cases. I always suggest using bitgrail.com , seems more reliable to me (was made by a member of XRB community, specifically for XRB/BTC trading).
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
I unfollowed this project and sold all my XRB about a month ago when it was just still 1400 sat each. A very big mistake in my part. Sad
Same thing happen to me just sold my 2k mrai at the price of 1200 sat thinking that it will fall down and collapse but after just a week it went to 4k+ sat per mrai i really feel sorry but thats life crypto world is really full of surprises so just keep claiming and try my luck again.

But seriously guys. Do you think this ain't going higher? Just buy some in a little dip and just hold. Good luck.

https://twitter.com/bubblebobble123/status/875782901564047360

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I have one question: In terms of fairness of distribution, would it be fairer if 5% was removed?
I believe 5% donation amount shouldn't be removed, but my views are 100% based from my own dev view.

I've done open source and I contribute to open source.
Got a lot of thanks, but those thanks didn't pay my bills, my time, etc.

Ask yourself, would you create something very useful (epic, actually) which makes people happy/solves big problems and get nothing in return, except users thanking you?

You said I didn't understand open source before, but the whole ideology is based on the improvement of the technology over everything else (personal / monetary gain etc)

My argument would be don't contribute to an open source project if you are only in it for the financial gain.

I do understand your point of view though.

It is possible to make something and get nothing in return, eg. Satoshi he has 1million btc untouched, + various opensource devs.
For some people, it's not always about the money but rather the tech.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I have one question: In terms of fairness of distribution, would it be fairer if 5% was removed?
I believe 5% donation amount shouldn't be removed, but my views are 100% based from my own dev view.

I've done open source and I contribute to open source.
Got a lot of thanks, but those thanks didn't pay my bills, my time, etc.

Ask yourself, would you create something very useful (epic, actually) which makes people happy/solves big problems and get nothing in return, except users thanking you?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

When we started this project we invested some money and a lot of time, some headache still now happens.

This is also a free give away, no ICO, no pre-sell, no special hw required. I really can't figure out what's wrong.

I think it's balanced.

Like I said before, I definitely appreciate the hard work that's gone into making xrb a great coin.

My main problem is with the 5% to donator, it forces you to donate because the cost of not donating is too much.

I think it's very unbalanced and I predict donation rate will increase to 10%+ as the number of claims increase.

Maybe I'm just being too idealistic about the fairness of the distribution.

I AM A DELUDED, GREEDY, SELF-ENTITLED FUCKING WHINY BITCH!

Maybe we should all send you all the MRAI we have but am pretty certain you'll still find something to complain about...

Why don't you just leave XRB and look for other coins which you deem to be fairer?

You'd do me and yourself a huge favour.

Kiss

If that's what you got from my post, I suggest you read it again. You are just resorting to ad hominem attacks.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

@BitPotus, you're doing more damage to the coin than good. You're being rude and extreme for no reason. If someone doesn't agrees with your opinion, ignore them, don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool.
Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much, being an a**hole costs you your account's reputation, if that even matters to you.

no.

idiots like you who are fucking snowflakes are the ones who do damage to the coin.

the sooner we cull the idiots from the flock, the sooner XRB will take its place in crypto history.

twats who complained the whole time and gave death threats are the reason why Cryptopia delisted XRB.

I have no time for stupid cunts like these.

so please spare me your "indignation" you fucking faggot.

Smiley

I believe idiots like me who run communities of 250k+ users are supposed to protect their community (and every sane person) from people like you, actually.

The only idiot I can see on this thread here, is you. Insulting people in a illiterate way, trying to push your own views and beliefs like you're an extremist. Maybe you should show yourself some respect and stop insulting everyone, and this includes you, too.

You talk like someone who hasn't finished the primary school. Calling people names on the internet is like competing at who's the biggest idiot in the room.

People like you got no time because people like you were never educated enough to understand the meaning of "time". You've already wasted your time replying to me with your lowlife insults.

Regarding my "indignation", um. I possibly own more XRB than you'll do in a lifetime, so, joke's on you, I guess?

Also, trying to trigger me wont work.
I'm not a talker, I'm a doer. I do things, so people like you can motivate me with their negative comments.

Smiley

lol, so now its down to a xrb dick measuring contest.

the very fact that you are boasting about possibly owning more XRB than me shows that you are just a pathetic twat.

old money never boasts about how much they have.

they leave it to the "new money" to be all crass and flashy.

PS: you'll know when am exiting my XRB position btw.  Wink
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

@BitPotus, you're doing more damage to the coin than good. You're being rude and extreme for no reason. If someone doesn't agrees with your opinion, ignore them, don't be aggressive on the internet, you're just making yourself look like a fool.
Being nice costs you nothing and gets you much, being an a**hole costs you your account's reputation, if that even matters to you.

no.

idiots like you who are fucking snowflakes are the ones who do damage to the coin.

the sooner we cull the idiots from the flock, the sooner XRB will take its place in crypto history.

twats who complained the whole time and gave death threats are the reason why Cryptopia delisted XRB.

Smiley

I believe idiots like me who run communities of 250k+ users are supposed to protect their community (and every sane person) from people like you, actually.

The only idiot I can see on this thread here, is you. Insulting people in a illiterate way, trying to push your own views and beliefs like you're an extremist. Maybe you should show yourself some respect and stop insulting everyone, and this includes you, too.

You talk like someone who hasn't finished the primary school. Calling people names on the internet is like competing at who's the biggest idiot in the room.

People like you got no time because people like you were never educated enough to understand the meaning of "time". You've already wasted your time replying to me with your lowlife insults.

Regarding my "indignation", um. I possibly own more XRB than you'll do in a lifetime, so, joke's on you, I guess?

Also, trying to trigger me wont work.
I'm not a talker, I'm a doer. I do things, so people like you can motivate me with their negative comments.

Smiley

no.

Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I can't think of the right words with which to express my thanks
Thanks to the team of raiblocks I became happy
legendary
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

I think it's balanced.
What's wrong?

People don't understand open source. (Well, some of them don't)
People think all coins are made/distributed equally and they think they should have a word in specific topics. This topic is one of those, when a few will try to poke you in the eye.

I AM A DELUDED, GREEDY, SELF-ENTITLED FUCKING WHINY BITCH!

Maybe we should all send you all the MRAI we have but am pretty certain you'll still find something to complain about...

Why don't you just leave XRB and look for other coins which you deem to be fairer?

You'd do me and yourself a huge favour.

Kiss
Jump to: