Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 405. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitgrail.com fast exchange nice  Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
I have to say I don't understand why Mercatox gets such animosity. I've traded large volumes on there over a couple of weeks and I didn't have any issues.

BTC deposits were super fast, but I think the source of a lot of the complaints must be XRB deposits and withdrawals. They process them manually, so it can take up to 12 hours.

Other than that, they are perfectly safe to use and currently have the highest volumes so unless you need your transaction processed instantly, there's no reason not to use them.

No reason for these two exchanges to fight either because RaiBlocks will most likely be added to Bittrex soon and then the arbitrage opportunities start because it will be a three way between the XRB exchanges  Grin

Same here lol
Activity: 596
I have to say I don't understand why Mercatox gets such animosity. I've traded large volumes on there over a couple of weeks and I didn't have any issues.

BTC deposits were super fast, but I think the source of a lot of the complaints must be XRB deposits and withdrawals. They process them manually, so it can take up to 12 hours.

Other than that, they are perfectly safe to use and currently have the highest volumes so unless you need your transaction processed instantly, there's no reason not to use them.

No reason for these two exchanges to fight either because RaiBlocks will most likely be added to Bittrex soon and then the arbitrage opportunities start because it will be a three way between the XRB exchanges  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
So, @435613422 made a sell order at 860, his order was filled at 860, and he come here to say scam...

Better @435613422 stop using exchange, crypto and web in general

Bitgrail is runned by a honest person, and its fully dedicated to the coin at the moment, if you have some issue you should open a tickeT.

This is a shady behaviour from 435, looks like mercatox is trying to damage the reputation of bitgrail.

But well admin(thebomber999) its expected others to attack the exchange since they see it as a competitor and with a better service to offer, i need to share the updates from the bitgrail:

1. BTC Minimum withdraw is now 0.002
2. XRB Minimum withdraw is now 100 Mrai
3. Minimum trade is now 0.001 BTC
4. Order book table now got sum (btc) and coin sum (xrb)
5. You can select orders sum and set in order form by click in a row of order book

Trade with safety and if you will trade with another person always use escrow avoid scammers.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
So, @435613422 made a sell order at 860, his order was filled at 860, and he come here to say scam...

It's a new exchange so there's likely a bug on their script,scam and bugs are two different things,if you can deposit,trade and withdraw your coins then it's unlikely a scam,let's give it a chance people are supporting Bitgrail anyway they can perfected their trading platform
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
some nice large 1btc buy walls appearing on bitrail.. is this the calm before the bittrex storm?
Activity: 705
I can vouch that Bitgrail.com is not a scam exchange, maybe still a bit rough on the edges and with some minor bugs (it's a brand new exchange, it is to be expected) and yet better than mercatox with its day-long deposits and withdrawals.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
To be fair, both XRB Exchanges suck ass. Mercatox is slow with deposits and withdrawal (especially withdrawal). Although they claim to update soon to be faster. When? I thought XRB transactions are suppose to be instant?

Bitgrail Exchange seems kind of scammy .. I set a market sell to 860, and all of my XRB sold at 860 instead of hitting higher buys at the time of the sell was made (even though there were higher buys, at 870, 880, ETC..) before going to 860. The page lagged after selling. When I refresh, those buys were not there anymore and my XRB wasn't sold at those price but all at 860.

Also be careful. ATM, I am trying to withdraw my BTC from BitGrail Exchange, and having issues. After submitting my withdraw request, I get an email to confirm...the email confirmation link that I received says "wrong token" whenever I click on it. I tried more than three times, and to different accounts as well, but it doesn't work. Therefore, I sent a ticket to support and still waiting to hear back from them.

I really think it is a way to force you to buy XRB on their site, but that is just my way of thinking. Lets see what they have to say, and how long it takes them to respond to my ticket.

On the other hand, I was able to withdraw my XRB fine. I will be sending them to Mercatox, where the market rate and volume are much higher. It is too much hassle for .20% trading fee discount at BitGrail Exchange for the next few days. The price difference and volume make up for it at Mercatox..Think about it, ATM, the market rate goes around 900s, but I have to sell at 800s on BitGrail...so in the end, Mercatox is the better choice.

I have a small amount of BTC on bitgrail. I think it should not be a scam exchange, but only with some bugs.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
"shh, he's coding..."

Activity: 378
Bitgrail works fine for me although it still has some bugs. Xrb deposits/withdraws are fast.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Yeah both the exchange options leave a lot to be desired.  I'm just going to wait until a semi reputable exchange lists Rai so I can trade with confidence.  I'm sure it will happen eventually.
To be fair, both XRB Exchanges suck ass. Mercatox is slow with deposits and withdrawal (especially withdrawal). Although they claim to update soon to be faster. When? I thought XRB transactions are suppose to be instant?

Bitgrail Exchange seems kind of scammy .. I set a market sell to 860, and all of my XRB sold at 860 instead of hitting higher buys at the time of the sell was made (even though there were higher buys, at 870, 880, ETC..) before going to 860. The page lagged after selling. When I refresh, those buys were not there anymore and my XRB wasn't sold at those price but all at 860.

Also be careful. ATM, I am trying to withdraw my BTC from BitGrail Exchange, and having issues. After submitting my withdraw request, I get an email to confirm...the email confirmation link that I received says "wrong token" whenever I click on it. I tried more than three times, and to different accounts as well, but it doesn't work. Therefore, I sent a ticket to support and still waiting to hear back from them.

I really think it is a way to force you to buy XRB on their site, but that is just my way of thinking. Lets see what they have to say, and how long it takes them to respond to my ticket.

On the other hand, I was able to withdraw my XRB fine. I will be sending them to Mercatox, where the market rate and volume are much higher. It is too much hassle for .20% trading fee discount at BitGrail Exchange for the next few days. The price difference and volume make up for it at Mercatox..Think about it, ATM, the market rate goes around 900s, but I have to sell at 800s on BitGrail...so in the end, Mercatox is the better choice.

perhaps someone just brought your order as soon as they seen it? its not scammy, the creator is the owner of bitcoin italia, one of the devs of xrb.
Activity: 379
That is a message to make anyone to cry over the text, well raiblocks is getting the result as the most expected new wallet  version sync very fast atleast for me, soo i can saw we are on the right direction, dedicated exchange amazing work people, i wish this exchange were live in the middle of the project soo no scammers would had took advantage.

I downloaded new wallet and syncing is still very slow? Is it possible to speed it?

No it has always been painfully slow. Its the slowest wallet I have ever used. Have you tried downloading the bootstrap ?

Let's grow slowly
Distribution will continue

I hope it grows. We all regret not getting more from the beginning either doing the captchas or buying. I remember when it was only 15 satoshi.

Wow? Can you remember when exactly it was trading at 15 satoshis?! Was this the price on an exchange or OTC?

Selling a lot @50 sats.

Edit:
Sold. Yay.

this guy is regret 2000%
patience is the secret  Shocked
Activity: 447
That is a message to make anyone to cry over the text, well raiblocks is getting the result as the most expected new wallet  version sync very fast atleast for me, soo i can saw we are on the right direction, dedicated exchange amazing work people, i wish this exchange were live in the middle of the project soo no scammers would had took advantage.

I downloaded new wallet and syncing is still very slow? Is it possible to speed it?

No it has always been painfully slow. Its the slowest wallet I have ever used. Have you tried downloading the bootstrap ?

Let's grow slowly

I hope it grows. We all regret not getting more from the beginning either doing the captchas or buying. I remember when it was only 15 satoshi.

Wow? Can you remember when exactly it was trading at 15 satoshis?! Was this the price on an exchange or OTC?
Activity: 770

Let's grow slowly

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
patience and we will rise, natural growth, i do not want huge growth too soon.
allow the project to with those progress coming from the dev as we knew they are trying to make sure that everything will be settled and
new exchange site will accept Mrai and trade will be active it will bring profits both ways, claimers,dev and exchange servers.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

patience and we will rise, natural growth, i do not want huge growth too soon.
Jump to: