Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 406. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
That is a message to make anyone to cry over the text, well raiblocks is getting the result as the most expected new wallet  version sync very fast atleast for me, soo i can saw we are on the right direction, dedicated exchange amazing work people, i wish this exchange were live in the middle of the project soo no scammers would had took advantage.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Syncing my wallet. I loved Rai from the very start and I now do love even more. We just need not to hurry things and success will come.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any updates on the deceiver (anonymous txs) that RaiBlocksCommunityWill was creating? will be a good addition, free, private and instant, never thought it was possible.
Activity: 630
Version 7.8.4 released. Marked as release candidate, official in a couple days.
This version has network and usability updates as well as fixing a potential deadlock issue, it's recommended for everyone.
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/releases/tag/V7.8.4
so its available for windows? we can update now? or wait for official relise
Yes, available. Make Seed backup and you can upgrade. if you like more stable versions wait for release
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Could someone explain what does it mean "not pocketed transaction"? How can I receive it?

Means your wallet isnt full sync, until you get those your coins will show as pending and not pocket as well.
And guys kindly remain calm, bitgrail has been informed already to contact coinmarket, soo they can list them there as well, besides mercatox.

My advice to all xrb community is use bitgrail, they do process fast xrb transactions 5-14 minutes to deposit and cashouts over raiblocks.
Minimum deposit is 1000 mrai, to avoid spam attack and cause a huge delay, and bitcoin withdraw fee is set at 100k satoshis, with this you will get your money fast.
Mercatox still has some issue with raiblocks deposit and cashouts, even with their minimum deposit being 100 mrai, you have to wait hours if  not days to be able to trade your coins, and their bitcoin withdraw fee is 45k satoshis.

The last wallet version is pretty stable, atleast i dont see the old sync issues with it, sure a light wallet would be an amazing boost to all members, but while there isnt such remember to full sync your wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
This version has network and usability updates as well as fixing a potential deadlock issue, it's recommended for everyone.
so its available for windows? we can update now? or wait for official relise
Activity: 630

Known RC issues:
- wallet locked at launch even if password is empty
  Solution: Settings --> Unlock (without password)
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
can someone add RaiBlocks on coinmarketcap.com ?

are you fucking blind?

or just special?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/

sorry big boss, what i meant was BitGrail, not just mertcrox, so all volume is registered.

it's ok my little bitch.

you're right.

devs should get bitgrail added as another exchange for XRB on CMC
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Could someone explain what does it mean "not pocketed transaction"? How can I receive it?

are you fucking blind?

or just special?

sorry big boss, what i meant was BitGrail, not just mertcrox, so all volume is registered.
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

are you fucking blind?

or just special?

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Let's grow slowly
Distribution will continue
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
hi, bought some more XRB due to the low price at mercatox. wanted to withdraw them to my local wallet. In withdrawal history it is still shown as "in process" for now 4 hours. Is this normal at this exchange?
Yes it is, unfortunately.
Mercatox informed about its slow withdraw request realisation.
It can take even 20 hours and if it will be still pending after 24hours you are free to contact support.
Don't get angry, all the info was there. Your funds are safe (I think) Merca handles the request by "hand", meaning actual people will take care of your request. It was explained by Mercatox, its a measure of security to prevent scam. Just be patient, I was waiting more than 20 hours once but all ended with success.
Activity: 536
so am i correct when i say raiblocks is the first EVER coin that has zero transaction fees? if so that is absolutely amazing! do you know how much ive spent on tx fees in the last week? and wait times?

this is going to be huge, and bittrex confirming addition, those who are selling now cannot call themselves traders at all.
Rai can trade in bittrex, I'm sure it will go to the moon.
Activity: 504
hi, bought some more XRB due to the low price at mercatox. wanted to withdraw them to my local wallet. In withdrawal history it is still shown as "in process" for now 4 hours. Is this normal at this exchange?
so am i correct when i say raiblocks is the first EVER coin that has zero transaction fees? if so that is absolutely amazing! do you know how much ive spent on tx fees in the last week? and wait times?

this is going to be huge, and bittrex confirming addition, those who are selling now cannot call themselves traders at all.
Activity: 798
i agree Mrai has future potential. but i disagree its not for commercial purpose. it is being traded and has a price. that is commerce. and even if i want to hold it, i am forced to dump and buy back later since everyone is dumping at the very first chance they get
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Thanks a nice improvement, looks like the coin and wallet are pretty stable, are you working into the ligth wallet already, i do remember you said you were going to work over it.
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
New dedicated server faucet should be online within 7 days.

Special thanks to Byte16 for his blake2 php script, which will help us a lot.
Jump to: