Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 410. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
For me, the problem with Raiblocks is there presently no leadership and no real community. Devs should setup a slack group where believers can share about the project. We hear nothing from devs and its really bad. Potential is here...

Well, let's join the Slack Channel
www.raiblocks.io

So is this legal slack channel which can be shared in OP? Would like to promote it a little bit around cryprosphere  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Mine pool is paying with XRB, we arent buying workers coins at all: http://raipool.com/, well raiblocks price always up and down along the day, and well mercatox api does damage the trade, with a better api and new exchange that is being ready soon i hope we can get more trades and faster transactions that are the advantages of mrai.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Price at the start of mercatox trading.

now

growing steadily
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Much pool auto payment claimer with btc per day sell xrb is highes to pay worker with btc and buying is small haha xrbcoin price same pay coin and other altcoin price 1 satoshi next
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
For me, the problem with Raiblocks is there presently no leadership and no real community. Devs should setup a slack group where believers can share about the project. We hear nothing from devs and its really bad. Potential is here...

www.raiblocks.io

Now that Mrai is growing we really need a good communication tools,in fact we need our own forum and have a sections of our own in our forum just like all the big coins here,I hope the dev could set up one for the community.
yes mate that would be more helpful for this project if you notice how community members supporting mrai project from here and the trade thread
its better to have some more channels to communicate good to see that slack is also been introduce lets join hands to make this project more successful.

What a great community we have here!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

www.raiblocks.io

Now that Mrai is growing we really need a good communication tools,in fact we need our own forum and have a sections of our own in our forum just like all the big coins here,I hope the dev could set up one for the community.
yes mate that would be more helpful for this project if you notice how community members supporting mrai project from here and the trade thread
its better to have some more channels to communicate good to see that slack is also been introduce lets join hands to make this project more successful.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250

www.raiblocks.io

Indeed, it is necessary to build a community, because join researchers more and more.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

www.raiblocks.io

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Would be good if somone contact Mike here and let him know about the raiblock slack group, and a manager is required to handle it anyway, but sure more channels always good to people able to keep trading and comunicating with others. I did like the pools feature and as all can see its getting harder to be top 60 day-by-day, soo i believe pools are the future and sooner or later people will be forced to join them if they wanna to get a daily payments.
@Byte16

Are you planning to join slack?
Activity: 532

www.raiblocks.io

Is this the official RaiBlocks?

interesting.

No, it's not official. Yet it's another communication channel besides Telegram.

www.raiblocks.io

Is this the official RaiBlocks?
Activity: 697

www.raiblocks.io

Good job man !! Hope the other little kid wont be in Tongue
Activity: 532

www.raiblocks.io
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

there's a telegram group.

there's a trading thread.

now you want a slack?

why don't you set it up yourself then?

take the initiative for once instead of bitching.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Withdrew rai from mercatox but not blockchain says it's pending to deposit.

How long for deposit? It's been almost 2 days.
Check block count in Advanced. Should be same with raiblockscommunity.net
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Troubleshooting-and-Missing-transactions
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Withdrew rai from mercatox but not blockchain says it's pending to deposit.

How long for deposit? It's been almost 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I am looking to join a captcha pool that does not pay in Bitcoin, I want to keep my coins in long term.Can anyone recommend me a pool that pays in Mrai directly in my wallet?
Thanks
hey mate you can try this one out they are pool for mrai which they will pay you mrai instead of btc kindly their thread inside the service section
providing here is the link for the thread mate, good luck.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raipoolcom-your-raiblocks-pool-1872091

I have seen this pool,it's interesting but I don't want to jump ship right away I want have feedback first from those who works from this pool to see how good the pool is,you have the option to work alone or join a team,very interesting concept indeed.
This project will be huge !!! Any chance we create a slack group?
Jump to: