Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 423. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hey guys, just reading up on this new distro the 60 account thing.

I personally have no problem with it, EVERYONE will still get paid, some may take a few days, but im really liking the thoughts coming from this method.

-- Pools will payout everyday
-- Everyone gets paid, there wont be 60 pools so them taking the spots everyday i dont see an issue lol
-- Less daily dumping, not everyone is getting paid out
-- Less stress on exchange wallets, (since 1/2 you asshats are STILL direct depositing there and breaking their shit almost daily it seems)

110% for this change, GOOD JOB TEAM!

Now I understand now so on April 15 let's see how things will work out,as long as your earnings is your and you can keep it as long as you get into the top 60 I hope they can expand it to something 100 because many people will come in,a lot of people are joinin gbitcointalk because of mrai.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
interest is rising, slowly but surely. but why is it so difficult for raiblocks to get on an exchange, since it's already been out a year+? oh that's right, it is running on a totally unique algorithm lattice network!

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
-- Less stress on exchange wallets, (since 1/2 you asshats are STILL direct depositing there and breaking their shit almost daily it seems)

For a supposed scalable platform, I find this amusing.

haha true!  well its not my project so i'm not sure WHY the wallets seem to have a problem on exchanges, but that Is pretty ironic no doubt hehee
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

For a supposed scalable platform, I find this amusing.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hey guys, just reading up on this new distro the 60 account thing.

I personally have no problem with it, EVERYONE will still get paid, some may take a few days, but im really liking the thoughts coming from this method.

-- Pools will payout everyday
-- Everyone gets paid, there wont be 60 pools so them taking the spots everyday i dont see an issue lol
-- Less daily dumping, not everyone is getting paid out

110% for this change, GOOD JOB TEAM!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Instead troll, spend 10 minutes to learn basic math theory.

will the unpaid accounts continue to accumulate, until they bubble up to the top 60?

Yes.
so if those top 60 already been paid they will go back to zero right? just wanted to have some clarification mate as we knew that there's a multiple claimers for a wallet holders, meaning to say even they already went back to zero chances of making it back to top 60 would not be a problem for them unlike to those who just claiming alone inside our computers, you mention that all those Mrai will only be save until we reach the top 60 spot right? just wanted to make sure that we will still get those hard earn Mrai to our wallet, thanks.
This is a good rule but they should expand to top 100 to 150 to with so many pools coming up it will take months for an individual to get in the top 60,becaus ethese pools and it's workers are going to work 24 hours and they will always stay in the top 60 ..
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.

will the unpaid accounts continue to accumulate, until they bubble up to the top 60?

Yes.
so if those top 60 already been paid they will go back to zero right? just wanted to have some clarification mate as we knew that there's a multiple claimers for a wallet holders, meaning to say even they already went back to zero chances of making it back to top 60 would not be a problem for them unlike to those who just claiming alone inside our computers, you mention that all those Mrai will only be save until we reach the top 60 spot right? just wanted to make sure that we will still get those hard earn Mrai to our wallet, thanks.

When you get paid, claims are reset, yes.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi dev, can you add an option to the wallet to automatically run on start-up?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Yes.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Next payout of 400,000.000000 Mrai in 10 h 52 m 48 s
2,955,811 claims   803 claiming   67.380 claims / s   0.135326 Mrai claim reward   1 Mrai = 7.390 claims

NEW FAUCET RULES START ON SATURDAY 15 APRIL 2017 00:00 UTC!
Distribution will be performed hourly, but only top 60 accounts will get paid. Non-top 60 accounts will accumulate claims until will be top 60 in next distributions.

The new rules is unfair, as for me I have a work and cannot make 24 hours solving captcha, unlike other solver it has lots of IP used, it is very obvious that some solver it has other to person to solve for his own same XRB address but different IP, and also developer is always number 1 because of help and donation, this rules is for only people seating 24 hours in-front of the computers to solve captcha, WHY YOU MAKE RULES? You admin or developer why don't you solve your own and not for community. If you help the HELP, if you make restriction, better both you solving the catpcha, after top 60 next is 61, they are solving to get on top, but still helping to solve the captcha and helping to donate but it is useless. I saw top 60 is always on top because they have manpower.

NOT GOOD. and NOT GOOD.

bad luck
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Yes.

Then that's not bad at all. I think it's reasonable. The only issue would be if A LOT of users start claiming, then may be will need to expand from top 60 to more.

Yes.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Nothing really change, just minor captcher get paid slowly than before. The other option is find a captching pool.
I guess some devs are starting their own captching pools.

Exactly, the 1% who has the most resources and money gets the cheese. While the 99% gets crumbs. This is the reality. No such thing as fair distribution. Instead of buying the latest iPhone, consider investing that money into captcha pools. Capitalism at its best.  No more freebies for you.
Nothing really change, just minor captcher get paid slowly than before. The other option is find a captching pool.
I guess some devs are starting their own captching pools.
Activity: 59
No 1st April prank Wink

Advantages of new system:

- Users will join mining pools to be more comptitive -> less faucet server load
- 60*24 max payments for faucet node -> shorter payment duration and less node load

I agree this would decrease network usage. Are there not other methods to handle increase in server load / node load that don't affect distribution?

i.e. to reduce load on faucet node load, can another trusted account be created which can act like a mining pool in terms of payment distribution?
Say you had 500Mrai to send to 1000 accounts. Instead of the faucet node handling all the load, 500Mrai can be sent to trusted account which distributes it to the 1000accounts.

Not sure if this is possible?

- Captching pool born -> third part developers can start their own business

How does this benefit the majority of claimers who don't know how to start a captcha pool? It affects the majority of people who will experience a loss of earnings through the use of captcha pool

Little disadvantage:

Normal user will have to join a pool to be competitive, but will get anyway their pay in long terms because non-top 60 accounts will cumulate claims until them are top 60.

In my opinion, it makes joining a pool mandatory.
The top 60 accounts creates a threshold that people have to meet.

Depending on the threshold, it could be quite difficult to for people to meet. the threshold could be 500, 1000, 2500+, hard to estimate right now.
If someone didn't want to join a pool, they would have to meet that threshold. Can you say it is fair if someone has to make 2500 claims before they see any Mrai?
How should I do the post request for a captcha pool website? should I assign each account their own xrb address or can I give all the same without messing it up?

You can claim tryng to be in the top 60 or join a captching pool.

I don't think you understood what I meant but let me say it another way.

If I, for example, have a captching pool that I own with 10 users that claim about 10 claims/min each. Which makes the website want to send 100 Grecaptcha.response(from the same IP). will it ignore 85 of them? And can I give each user their own XRB address that they claim for. without confusing https://raiblockscommunity.net/elaborate.php ?

Sorry I don't get your question.
Activity: 15
How should I do the post request for a captcha pool website? should I assign each account their own xrb address or can I give all the same without messing it up?

You can claim tryng to be in the top 60 or join a captching pool.

I don't think you understood what I meant but let me say it another way.

If I, for example, have a captching pool that I own with 10 users that claim about 10 claims/min each. Which makes the website want to send 100 Grecaptcha.response(from the same IP). will it ignore 85 of them? And can I give each user their own XRB address that they claim for. without confusing https://raiblockscommunity.net/elaborate.php ?
No 1st April prank Wink

Advantages of new system:

- Users will join mining pools to be more comptitive -> less faucet server load
- 60*24 max payments for faucet node -> shorter payment duration and less node load
- Captching pool born -> third part developers can start their own business

Little disadvantage:

Normal user will have to join a pool to be competitive, but will get anyway their pay in long terms because non-top 60 accounts will cumulate claims until them are top 60.
Jump to: