Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 427. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Mercatox.    Sell orders. Total:  97627.68538579 BTC.  Huh
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I am unable to withdraw from Mercatox. It shows my withdraw as successfully completed but when I look at the address on the block explorer it says:

This account doesn't exist on the blockchain yet.

and it shows the transaction as "pending".

It's been like this for about 12 hours now. Any ideas?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
One thing I'm confused about, when trading is it in MRai or Rai?

It's in Mrai
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
One thing I'm confused about, when trading is it in MRai or Rai?
Activity: 282
Maybe the Rai developers and the supports of this coin should be following what other coins are doing to get on exchanges like this one:

Anyway INSANE should be added to more exchanges.

I think INSANE is very close to enter MercatoX Exchange...

#3 in the vote list: https://mercatox.com/coins/list&page=1

Vote! Vote! Vote! Go INSANE!

The volume there is so low but I guess it doesn't hurt to be on more exchanges.  We need Bittrex though.  
The volume there is so low but I guess it doesn't hurt to be on more exchanges.  We need Bittrex though.  

An extra exchange never hurts. IMO Poloniex is much much much better than Bittrex. They select coins by quality, not by trading volume, and keep supporting them even if trading volume decrease. Very serious way to do business.

Polo is the #1 exchange right now and everyone wants to be on it, but it is very hard to get listed on there these days.  Most of the low volume unknown coins you see on Polo were listed back in 2014 when it was much easier to get listed.    

Insane isgoing about this the right way and is already listed on Poloneix's voting list as #3! Shocked
Should be following their lead on how it's done before it is too late to get this even listed on one exchange.
Three coins have been added to Low Cap Club:

Honey
Espers
Insane

Feel free to drop by the site and take a look. We will be adding more coins and more features to the site to make it more useful to the community.

Let us know what you think would be helpful and we will add features based on utility and popularity.

The entire Insane team would like to thank you for adding Insane to the Low Cap Club.

Hopefully, we will not be low cap for much longer Smiley
Get it put on lowcaps site to get more attention of how better it is than all the rest of those petty coins that are already there! Tongue
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
RaiBlocks hit 1700 sats / mrai on Mercatox, that's a new ATH   Wink

nahh it hit 4000 the other day Smiley

4000 sat is just the start, still only tiny market cap

this coin basically fixes all bitcoins problems in one go, and first coin to have free transfers, amazing tech.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
RaiBlocks hit 1700 sats / mrai on Mercatox, that's a new ATH   Wink
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Where can I buy some railblocks?

you can also try to visit here at the trading thread for Mrai mate https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.6760  just be careful and always use escrow, its really nice to see more members buying and holding Mrai so price will have chance to passed 1k+ sat value.
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
If resource not available, you don't loose claims because it means your request has not been processed I guess.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
hello everyone, I have an issue.

I am using wallet v7.8.1 on windows 64bit.
And I have already used it for a month and it works normal until 2 days ago.
The status is snychronizing like forever (even on the "Advanced" section the block count showing the exact same number with raiblockscommunity page). I tried to restart the wallet, and nothing's changed.

I saw the release of v7.8.3, should I install it to fix this issue?
If I should install it, how can I backup my wallet?
How's the step?

Do I need to uninstall the old one?
or just overwrite the the old one with the new installer?

Please help me.

Thank you.
Yes, install 7.8.3
Backup: Unlock wallet with password, if locked. You can copy the seed to your clipboard in the wallet by going to "Advanced" -> "Accounts" -> "Backup/Clipboard wallet seed". Then paste it with Ctrl+V in text editor and save in safe place
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Wallet-Backups

Install , check everything OK and uninstall old version

Hi Byte16,
Thank you for your help. It works now.

Now I have 2 wallet app (7.8.1 an 7.8.3) on my windows.
I have already install the new one, but not uninstalling the old wallet. How I uninstall it safely? Do I need to just clear the directory of my old version wallet? or unistall it using control panel to uninstall it clearly?
Uninstall it from Control Panel

Thank you.
Appreciate it.
i have the same issue last night, but now it works again ,thanks for community.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

The status is snychronizing like forever (even on the "Advanced" section the block count showing the exact same number with raiblockscommunity page). I tried to restart the wallet, and nothing's changed.

How's the step?

Please help me.

Thank you.
Yes, install 7.8.3
Backup: Unlock wallet with password, if locked. You can copy the seed to your clipboard in the wallet by going to "Advanced" -> "Accounts" -> "Backup/Clipboard wallet seed". Then paste it with Ctrl+V in text editor and save in safe place

Hi Byte16,

I have already install the new one, but not uninstalling the old wallet. How I uninstall it safely? Do I need to just clear the directory of my old version wallet? or unistall it using control panel to uninstall it clearly?

Thank you.
Appreciate it.
Activity: 630

How's the step?

Please help me.

Thank you.
Yes, install 7.8.3

Hi Byte16,

How's the step?

Please help me.

Thank you.
Yes, install 7.8.3

Hi Byte16,

Activity: 630

How's the step?

Please help me.

Thank you.
Yes, install 7.8.3

How's the step?

Please help me.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Where can I buy some railblocks?
Activity: 325
12 days ago,i withdraw xrb from cryptopia.co.nz to my desktop wallet,but until now
still not arrival,site explorer display "pending" status,i use new version wallet 7.8.3 open long time
and "running" status,Who can explain it?

Did you check if you're fully synced?

Open your wallet and go to to "Advanced", then compare the number you see (at the left, on upper part of wallet), with the number you see at the top right of this page : https://raiblockscommunity.net (blocks).

If they are not the same you still behind.
Activity: 206
12 days ago,i withdraw xrb from cryptopia.co.nz to my desktop wallet,but until now
still not arrival,site explorer display "pending" status,i use new version wallet 7.8.3 open long time
Activity: 206
still not arrival,site explorer display "pending" status,i use new version wallet
Jump to: