Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 430. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
yeah, but i cannot do withdrawal. After entering a legit amount there come the message "withdraw_confirm_mail_not_sent_message" Huh Huh

They warn to you have your wallet sync, did you checked those? It might be the problem, otherwise they had returned with more issues then before, anyway im curious to know if the pending deposits had been credited.

pending deposits isnt credited... atleast not for me.. actually my deposit doesnt even shows as pending..
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It seems that the second birth of the coin did not take place, even such a democratic exchange  Cryptopia denied it to trade
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
yeah, but i cannot do withdrawal. After entering a legit amount there come the message "withdraw_confirm_mail_not_sent_message" Huh Huh

They warn to you have your wallet sync, did you checked those? It might be the problem, otherwise they had returned with more issues then before, anyway im curious to know if the pending deposits had been credited.
Activity: 504
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now i do see file not found, soo its almost safe to say mercatox is a scammer, and wont return anymore runned away with out bitcoin, and our xrb, thats a sad new and a greedy person instead provide a service to the comunity has stolen our funds... scammers are present everywhere.

It's online for me.

Yeah seems like it is. Thank god, i am so relieved.
Activity: 325
Now i do see file not found, soo its almost safe to say mercatox is a scammer, and wont return anymore runned away with out bitcoin, and our xrb, thats a sad new and a greedy person instead provide a service to the comunity has stolen our funds... scammers are present everywhere.

It's online for me.
Well i had lost my hope after the second day without any news, im changing my post but i still dont trust anymore into this exchange, you can use it for your trades anytime for me they dont looks safe enought to risk 1 mrai.
that would be very bad for me personal and XRB in special.....second launch at exchange failed..maybe some news from dev would help us to bring light into it
Again: server update @Mercatox takes a very long time for me...hope we will see the site again...a lot of coins laying there i bought but not able to withdraw due to wallet maintenance
Till when we will wait mercatox is acting like a scammer already its down since day 19 and we have to beg them for news, something they sould care about, since they are with costumers money, i lost my faith into a returning already.
Again: server update @Mercatox takes a very long time for me...hope we will see the site again...a lot of coins laying there i bought but not able to withdraw due to wallet maintenance
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Waiting for Bittrex. Trading will start at 2k+.

I'm always against this kind of crystal-ball prediction. But the next version will be aimed at making the job easier for exhanges:

"Made some fixes to improve network and disk usage for large node operators. Will be in next release."

After that, let's hope we'll get a bit more luck with exchanges  Wink
Activity: 378
Waiting for Bittrex. Trading will start at 2k+.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
BUYING!!!!

@600 for 100k+
@550 for 10k+
@500 for 2k+

Great Rates! Trusted! Fast and Easy.
I add extra BTC Transfer fee for faster transfer.
Bitrated/escrow welcome, You pay NO fees.

PM ME NOW!!! Before my BTC runs out..
Hi.
Anyone has an estimate about how many claim can a single person make in an hour?
Not how much they get, just the number of claims.
Maybe someone here is "mining" a lot and keeping track of their work.
Thanks a lot!

If you're averaging on 10 pending claims before the claim will be validated, which is 1 minute, then you can get an average of 600 claims per hour.

Mikerow, the developer responsible from faucet distribution had removed any rule that has before, soo you can make unlimited captcha minute/hour while this dont change back to the limit 15 captchas=1 minute. But i were able to make 400-600 captchas hour,
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi.
Anyone has an estimate about how many claim can a single person make in an hour?
Thanks a lot!

I was not able to do no more than 300 - 350 in an hour. Much more than 400 is impossible i belive, after a while recaptchas get tricky / double.

Doing them with phone is much quicker than pc. I suggest using smartphone for much better claim rate.
Hi.
Thanks a lot!

I was not able to do no more than 300 - 350 in an hour. Much more than 400 is impossible i belive, after a while recaptchas get tricky / double.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hi.
Thanks a lot!

If you're averaging on 10 pending claims before the claim will be validated, which is 1 minute, then you can get an average of 600 claims per hour.
Activity: 325
Hi.
Thanks a lot!

I like the current setup of the faucet because it's free-for-all. Good for the #1 claimer if he'd found a way to get those insane # of claims.

Good? I thought it's about fair and "even" distribution?! I thought it is to get more people to test the coin. What is this? Bitcoin? It's just another form of mining centralization. He who has the best resources gets it all and dump at will.

Check out the growth graph. Less accounts but more MRAI distributed to top accounts. The 1% wins again.

Let's end this charade. I suggest the dev team just sell all with a sell wall. No need for that donation bullshit. 400,000 MRAI sell wall every day. It's fucking funny people have to jump through hoops to get MRAI.

Agree
I am led to think that the only reason why the dev is not changing things and distribution may be because he is profiting from this distribution.
Else, he would have changed.

Profiting? How?
He could easily sell the rest of the coins with an ICO and make profits that way if he just wanted to profit. It whould be the most fast and convenient way.

This coin is beautiful and unique not just becouse of the new code (istant / no tx) but for how the distribution is handled. Plenty of new people got into crypto thanks to XRB. And the idea of having a way to directly get into cryptos with no mining/special hardware is really a precious one.

The purpose of XRB isnt to make a ICO, they are different, and their model of distributions is the best for all, knowing people wont need big money to invest into it, no asics no whales control or manipulation. This coin has potencial due to distrubution being made with proof of human work, and the shedule is already made to distribute 50% at the first year then they will slow down the distribution.

Devs are accumulating XRB all days with the faucet, soo the fact they havent 50%-90% from their own coins let us know they dont wanna make a crypto and dump their coins, this way community recognizes developers from their work, since the donation is optional to do or no.
I like the current setup of the faucet because it's free-for-all. Good for the #1 claimer if he'd found a way to get those insane # of claims.

Good? I thought it's about fair and "even" distribution?! I thought it is to get more people to test the coin. What is this? Bitcoin? It's just another form of mining centralization. He who has the best resources gets it all and dump at will.

Check out the growth graph. Less accounts but more MRAI distributed to top accounts. The 1% wins again.

Let's end this charade. I suggest the dev team just sell all with a sell wall. No need for that donation bullshit. 400,000 MRAI sell wall every day. It's fucking funny people have to jump through hoops to get MRAI.

Agree
I am led to think that the only reason why the dev is not changing things and distribution may be because he is profiting from this distribution.
Else, he would have changed.

Profiting? How?
He could easily sell the rest of the coins with an ICO and make profits that way if he just wanted to profit. It whould be the most fast and convenient way.

This coin is beautiful and unique not just becouse of the new code (istant / no tx) but for how the distribution is handled. Plenty of new people got into crypto thanks to XRB. And the idea of having a way to directly get into cryptos with no mining/special hardware is really a precious one.
Jump to: