Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 431. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
MERCATOX‏ @MercatoxCom 
 Today we will finish setting up our services on new server and open the website.
Please wait. Sorry for delay. Smiley

Well one thing is sure this will be the last day i will wait for mercatox returns it has been already too many time to make improvements, as well moove into better servers. Im tired to wait, community need updates along the day without news no support, how can be managed an exchange where there is no comunication, i hope you hire someone to handle the community of mrai that is huge,300-1000 active people.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
MERCATOX‏ @MercatoxCom 
 Today we will finish setting up our services on new server and open the website.
Please wait. Sorry for delay. Smiley
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
I like the current setup of the faucet because it's free-for-all. Good for the #1 claimer if he'd found a way to get those insane # of claims.

Good? I thought it's about fair and "even" distribution?! I thought it is to get more people to test the coin. What is this? Bitcoin? It's just another form of mining centralization. He who has the best resources gets it all and dump at will.

Check out the growth graph. Less accounts but more MRAI distributed to top accounts. The 1% wins again.

Let's end this charade. I suggest the dev team just sell all with a sell wall. No need for that donation bullshit. 400,000 MRAI sell wall every day. It's fucking funny people have to jump through hoops to get MRAI.

Agree
I am led to think that the only reason why the dev is not changing things and distribution may be because he is profiting from this distribution.
Else, he would have changed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Mercatox DNS update is taking long Huh
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I really think the distribution is fair and even . you can't make someone who worked 8 hours equal to someone who worked 4 hours . But what you can make is if 2 persons worked for 8 hours they will always be equal and that is fair .

I think the distribution is perfect and what we really need is purpose for the coin that will preserves and maybe add to its value .
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
I like the current setup of the faucet because it's free-for-all. Good for the #1 claimer if he'd found a way to get those insane # of claims.

Good? I thought it's about fair and "even" distribution?! I thought it is to get more people to test the coin. What is this? Bitcoin? It's just another form of mining centralization. He who has the best resources gets it all and dump at will.

Check out the growth graph. Less accounts but more MRAI distributed to top accounts. The 1% wins again.

Let's end this charade. I suggest the dev team just sell all with a sell wall. No need for that donation bullshit. 400,000 MRAI sell wall every day. It's fucking funny people have to jump through hoops to get MRAI.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
At the moment it's an hybrid option: pool + single captcher. There are not big advantages yet but IF further we'll have to pay only top n accounts, pools will be a must.
I've activated this to allow eventually devs to start to set up their pools.

I've provided proper POST parameters to get which claims are valids and so payout properly the workers. Yes, when a captching pool have to payout its woker, the payments are processed by the captching pool.
If someone wish to manage a captching pool, he may do that reading instruction on the faucet guide page:
https://raiblockscommunity.net/page/howfaucetworks.php
From what i had readed now its possible to anybody to set their own minin pool, but what the advantages of such system? Are the owners able to charge a fee? We will have to process the payouts from our own, soo this means more work, then just simple connect the main faucet and claim..

This might me a usefull tool to team, but i doubt someone will give a try unless you are going to remove the main pool, and let some others pools to be open and managed by others people.

Would be good to see something like 5-10 mining pools, and main pool disable, those would mean daily payment to 6-10 big pools,but how to ensure the owners of the polls will repay their workers? And for such radical change we need a wallet able to process almost instant transactions otherwise imagine the painful work to make 200-1000 transactions to all workers from each pool, daily.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266

Look at that !

That's clearly abusing the faucet, If that address receive mrai that will make the project and distribution questionable.Distribution should be fair.

Dev should set limit to 5k claim everyday.Maybe abuser will use multiple account but there should be something to protect the project from abuser.

Why I am against faucet abuse?

This guy will dump on exchange everyday and ruin the project.Obviously this should be stop.
I agree on limit claims for every account per day . but isn't it is really easy to use another account after that person reach his/her limits!

maybe limit mari for every IP . But still with dynamic IPS just restarting your router will give you new IP .
If someone wish to manage a captching pool, he may do that reading instruction on the faucet guide page:
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)

I am buying.. Got my BTC wallet open and ready to make you people RICH.. RICH I TELL YA!!!

Now... Who Is Selling?  PM me.. Best offer in town. I even add extra on BTC transfer fee to make sure you get your BTC as quickly as possible.

Bitrated/Escrow welcome!
It's pretty clear, he is doing captching more ppl with the same accounts. It's like a pool, nothing weird.
instead have 10K claims on 4 account, he is getting 40K on 1 account. It's not impossible.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
If Donations Account has 39,280 claims, means that 392,800 claims has been processed with the checbox "Help us"

We're not talking about the donation account, We're talking about the Number 1 address  from the list.
If Donations Account has 39,280 claims, means that 392,800 claims has been processed with the checbox "Help us" checked.

It's all written here.

The limit of 15 claims for account has been removed 2 days ago.
Now the system allows to claim single users and captcha pool too.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Proposal: Top 10 accounts have mandatory .1 donation towards devs.

At least devs are doing something to increase value, while top farm clickers are reducing it. This could balance things out.

Thoughts?

I think it's a great ,no a brilliant idea a mandatory donation coming from those top 10 accounts,why not make it 20 accounts,we have seen how devs are doing a great job from all those updates that donation is good for the community ..
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Proposal: Top 10 accounts have mandatory .1 donation towards devs.

At least devs are doing something to increase value, while top farm clickers are reducing it. This could balance things out.

Thoughts?

Look at that !

That's clearly abusing the faucet, If that address receive mrai that will make the project and distribution questionable.Distribution should be fair.

Dev should set limit to 5k claim everyday.Maybe abuser will use multiple account but there should be something to protect the project from abuser.

This guy will dump on exchange everyday and ruin the project.Obviously this should be stop.

Yup, abuse alright. The distribution system is flawed. Human workers only cost 1000 solved recaptcha for $3.00. $0.0039 per MRAI or 360 satoshis per MRAI (Today's BTC price). If these farmers sell below 360 satoshis, it's a bargain.
Remember just one thing to get 1 mrai you need around 6-7 captchas for it soo... 1000 solved captchas will let you earn max 150 mrai and not enought to pay the cost.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Look at that !

Yup, abuse alright. The distribution system is flawed. Human workers only cost 1000 solved recaptcha for $3.00. $0.0039 per MRAI or 360 satoshis per MRAI (Today's BTC price). If these farmers sell below 360 satoshis, it's a bargain.
Look those adress is being used by more then one single person instead they using lets say 10 adress they claiming at the same one, thats why those big ammount, there isnt a bot to make recaptcha otherwise its price would be 10bitcoins, since all places do use almost it. Related to the donation feature it works like if were a new worker soo for each 10 donations devs will get 1 mrai, the daily distribution keeps being 400k mrai daily, consider those as another worker, no one is forced to donate, but doing such is a way to say thanks to the people that has reborned the projec as well making it going further.
Jump to: