Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 482. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Are there any 32 bit wallet? Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Quote from: clemaheu
We're getting closer to being good for an exchange.  A lot of these exchanges ask for bitcoin-compatible APIs and a lot of the concepts don't apply to raiblocks so it's been hard to get that adoption.

I'm putting together another release right now cleaning up a bunch of the usability issues people have and adding some stuff exchanges and people want, like seeing pending blocks and pending balances.

new wallet will be 64 again or 32 too?
It looks like 32bit will work.  Fair warning though, eventually 32bit won't work but we're a bit away from that.

I hope Colin won't change to bitcoin compatible RPC.  RaiBlocks is different from Bitcoin.
It's a tradeoff of compatibility.  Last time I looked I didn't see a good way to make the bitcoin api work.  I can look again but other core issues are taking precedence.
What I don't want is to get our nodes on exchanges and have to update them a bunch as soon as they're installed.
That would make us look bad.  1) The API wasn't compatible, that's annoying, 2) It's new cryptocurrency concepts, that's annoying 3) We put out a bunch of usability updates right away.  So I just want to make #3 go away

Also exchanges tend to like to compile things for themselves so I've been working on making the code easier to build.

As always, thanks for your work Colin! :+1:
No problem!  I like making it, I just wish it could be developed faster.  All the clonecoins kind of cheat the system because they don't need to rewrite everything.

This version the major improvements are making synchronization less painful.  I added some timeouts to get through peers faster.  Lots of people are behind NAT so most connections fail.
 Next version I'm going to add a NAT port mapping library, hopefully that'll fix some sync issues.  Those are the major bottlenecks now.
https://t.me/raiblocks
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Well the coin will be listed is the test that mercatox admin will do will be enought for them to list raiblocks, still pending some improvements before mrai be ready to exchange, im scared if mrai fails to be add into mercatox people will sell their coins dropping and leaving the coin. Colin and Mike we do need the improvements ready to join exchanges.
Mercatox is almost dead. 0.5 BTC daily volume. Why would anyone bother about this exchange? Roll Eyes
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/mercatox/

I wouldnt say bother, those low volume im pretty sure when raiblocks listed there it will raise it a lot, maybe duplicate, becoming the main currencie traded, we just need a place to trade and avoid scammers.
Activity: 630
Well the coin will be listed is the test that mercatox admin will do will be enought for them to list raiblocks, still pending some improvements before mrai be ready to exchange, im scared if mrai fails to be add into mercatox people will sell their coins dropping and leaving the coin. Colin and Mike we do need the improvements ready to join exchanges.
Mercatox is almost dead. 0.5 BTC daily volume. Why would anyone bother about this exchange? Roll Eyes
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/mercatox/
Activity: 909

i am register at mercatox , is it must upload id for wd or deposite ?
Activity: 938
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
hey guys, im using wallet version 7.6.1, why today my wallet status keep synchronizing non stop. Usually it took only 5 min to finish synchronizing but today it never stop.
Check block count in "Advanced". Is it similar to https://raiblockscommunity.net 273,602+?

yeah, yesterday the block count in the wallet already the same with the one at https://raiblockscommunity.net, but today it works totaly fine. Another question is how to backup this wallet? Already click the backup/clipboard wallet seed but nothing happen  Huh

I also faced the same issue two days back but now everything is working fine. This project working great.  Mrai needs 150 Votes to be get listed and we already have 120 votes. Just 30 more votes to get it listed.
Lets vote here  https://mercatox.com/coins/list
Activity: 628
Merit: 251
dont forget to vote our coin guyss

https://mercatox.com/coins/list
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
When will all distribution ends?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I'm still claiming mrai,quite disappointed that so many are now also claiming and yet the price is not rising at all,I cannot get 1000 mrai without spending the whole day,there should be a market for this not just a thread,because it will not to the official volume of mrai being traded ..

Well unlike the shitty coins mrai is being developed step-by-step, some people are taking advantage and investing directly into mrai at this moment, sure an exchange will make our life better, that would remove scams attempts as is happening now, but give time we are near to be listed at mercatox, and i believe once we reach there we can easy pay the fee to join the others as well if necessary.

Mrai market section is very healthy at this point of time,but they will not add  to the value of mrai in general,coinmarketcap will not index it,because there are no record of exchanges in an official exchange,I hope we can this coin to exchanges even if the exchange is not a popular one.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
when Poloniex ?  Grin
I'm still claiming mrai,quite disappointed that so many are now also claiming and yet the price is not rising at all,I cannot get 1000 mrai without spending the whole day,there should be a market for this not just a thread,because it will not to the official volume of mrai being traded ..

Well unlike the shitty coins mrai is being developed step-by-step, some people are taking advantage and investing directly into mrai at this moment, sure an exchange will make our life better, that would remove scams attempts as is happening now, but give time we are near to be listed at mercatox, and i believe once we reach there we can easy pay the fee to join the others as well if necessary.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
why the program is synchronized so long?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
how to get more raiblocks?
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Faucet desktop and mobile versions have been provided, whether the team plans to develop Mrai android wallet too? I thought it would be interesting and easier for users to transact
I dont know if you people are following the marketplaces that raiblocks will be able to reach this month, atleast is the big wish to have raiblocks listed to stop scammers making easy money as they are doing, anyway we are very close to be listed at crypto world, and i would consider those two extra marketplaces as yobit and novaexchange, even knowing yobit comunication its terrible but they have a good volume and those would be good for the coins as well others knowed exchanges, but still missing some improvements.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
yesterday i was do 450 claim on may two account
but until now it is not landing to my wallet
my mrai account is
xrb_3tukqeoztoen9p6yf58j895cnkah4q47fzra8ekhs61a9zeiorjp8uznhiu4
xrb_18bhdc4x5yfya3ba6dixksfb56m8zchtpe3g8euhah7yxgdfotzzhzam9s78
Check
https://github.com/clemahieu/raiblocks/wiki/Troubleshooting-missing-transactions

thank's sir
240 mrai was landing into my wallet
but why approach reset time mrai reward always down?
Jump to: