Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 481. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
In https://raiblockscommunity.net/faucet/ where it reads: "7.6.1 available - minor improvments" it should read "improvements".
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
the night mode of faucet is really comfortable for my eyes Smiley thank you
good coin, you can earn good money
Mrai like bitcoin! It was free in the early beginners, no ico ! Keep Keep  Mrai!!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
the night mode of faucet is really comfortable for my eyes Smiley thank you
good coin, you can earn good money
This is an interesting coin. Could I mine it? or is it on an exchange somewhere?
not just interesting, yes handmade mine the best ,ecological and for everyone dont need such expencive computer equipment and you dont have expencive elettricity bills after mine,everyone can grub some mrai for free ! This coin is much better than many other coin on bitcointalk with an open ico thread !  So i would say keep and dont sell or at least sell some and keep some for you .......
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is an interesting coin. Could I mine it? or is it on an exchange somewhere?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I'm still claiming mrai,quite disappointed that so many are now also claiming and yet the price is not rising at all,I cannot get 1000 mrai without spending the whole day,there should be a market for this not just a thread,because it will not to the official volume of mrai being traded ..

Well unlike the shitty coins mrai is being developed step-by-step, some people are taking advantage and investing directly into mrai at this moment, sure an exchange will make our life better, that would remove scams attempts as is happening now, but give time we are near to be listed at mercatox, and i believe once we reach there we can easy pay the fee to join the others as well if necessary.

Mrai market section is very healthy at this point of time,but they will not add  to the value of mrai in general,coinmarketcap will not index it,because there are no record of exchanges in an official exchange,I hope we can this coin to exchanges even if the exchange is not a popular one.
I was part of this project from last year and saw it struggle in the beginning. Now a year later it is back so it is nice to see it survive this long. But surprised to not see it picked up by an exchange yet.
You could try the newer exchanges that are looking for alt coins to fill up their inventory for their customers.
You should try ezbtc.ca or something like that. I saw them trying to promote their site giving 1btc away on twitter last week.
The developers should try them and create a collaboration with them to promote both business ventures.

Are you talking about this site [urlhttps://www.ezbtc.ca/][/url] it's a brand new trading site and they only have very few coins to trade and it looks like they are very slow to add new coins,I wonder,do they have an official thread here,they need to have and they need one representative here to answer all our concerns,but I like mrai to be traded in well know exchange than a new one.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
I'm still claiming mrai,quite disappointed that so many are now also claiming and yet the price is not rising at all,I cannot get 1000 mrai without spending the whole day,there should be a market for this not just a thread,because it will not to the official volume of mrai being traded ..

Well unlike the shitty coins mrai is being developed step-by-step, some people are taking advantage and investing directly into mrai at this moment, sure an exchange will make our life better, that would remove scams attempts as is happening now, but give time we are near to be listed at mercatox, and i believe once we reach there we can easy pay the fee to join the others as well if necessary.

Mrai market section is very healthy at this point of time,but they will not add  to the value of mrai in general,coinmarketcap will not index it,because there are no record of exchanges in an official exchange,I hope we can this coin to exchanges even if the exchange is not a popular one.
I was part of this project from last year and saw it struggle in the beginning. Now a year later it is back so it is nice to see it survive this long. But surprised to not see it picked up by an exchange yet.
You could try the newer exchanges that are looking for alt coins to fill up their inventory for their customers.
You should try ezbtc.ca or something like that. I saw them trying to promote their site giving 1btc away on twitter last week.
The developers should try them and create a collaboration with them to promote both business ventures.
Activity: 368

The link points to wallet version 7.5.0  32 bit version. I cant find the 32 bit version for the newer version 7.6.0.
If anyone knows about the link of that version please give me or its still under the development process ?

There is none yet the dev hasn't created one yet for the community but I read from the other users that version 7.5 is ok and fine one of my friend where I bought some of my Mrai is using version 7.50 and he hasn't encounter problem at all,just back up your seed in case.

There is no
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
can i ask ?
Why my wallet always status Syncrhonizing Huh
Check block count (Advanced) compared to https://raiblockscommunity.net/
always status Syncrhonizing will be fixed in next release
Activity: 294
can i ask ?
Why my wallet always status Syncrhonizing Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tried to install wallet, but it requieres latest MacOS. Is that WAY TOO necessary? Lotta ppl still using Yosemite, and i have major reasons to stay using yosemite. Apple nowadays is not same as before, so many ppl prefer to use stable old versions.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hoping for this coin to get on an exchange soon.
Might develop for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

The link points to wallet version 7.5.0  32 bit version. I cant find the 32 bit version for the newer version 7.6.0.
If anyone knows about the link of that version please give me or its still under the development process ?

There is none yet the dev hasn't created one yet for the community but I read from the other users that version 7.5 is ok and fine one of my friend where I bought some of my Mrai is using version 7.50 and he hasn't encounter problem at all,just back up your seed in case.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
  let us actively vote on this little-known stock exchange.    Smiley       https://mercatox.com/coins/list               exchange forum is not always safe    Smiley
could i still using the wallet version 7.5 or i do have to swich to 7.6?  i am using 7.5 and is working fine for me at the moment!
Activity: 368
FRONTIERS LIST↻1h

First 1,000 records showed.      😢Can't see all
Jump to: