Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 477. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't know that if just me meet the problem or everyone have the same problem with me... My wallet status of the version 7.7 is always Synchronizing and its take times to transfer my Rai. And how can I make a back-up for my wallet by the way?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Currently there is some kind of bug at wallets, all you need to do is close it and open, Colin( developer) is already working into a new version to handle this issue) just use escrow and avoid be scammed, this month raiblocks should reach its first exchange, being mercatox or any other that wanna support this currencie that is returning will full power.

I also notice that the new version 7.7 took very long to sync I've running it for three days but no success in syncing it,while the old version I'm also using only took an hour to sync,but I would like to only use the latest version because I don't trust 7.5 because it's an old wallet,looking forward to the new version.

i have the same problem too, two days without success sync. what should i do ? i already try close and open again many times, but nothing has change
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Currently there is some kind of bug at wallets, all you need to do is close it and open, Colin( developer) is already working into a new version to handle this issue) just use escrow and avoid be scammed, this month raiblocks should reach its first exchange, being mercatox or any other that wanna support this currencie that is returning will full power.

I also notice that the new version 7.7 took very long to sync I've running it for three days but no success in syncing it,while the old version I'm also using only took an hour to sync,but I would like to only use the latest version because I don't trust 7.5 because it's an old wallet,looking forward to the new version.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
WTB some Mrai, please PM me your offer if you are interesting.

RaiBlocks trading thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1422828.4880
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
WTB some Mrai, please PM me your offer if you are interesting.
Activity: 630
my wallet keep synchronizing and my block count on wallet is 298,255 while on the website it's shown 315,xxx
what should i do to solve this problem
Wallet version 7.7.0?
Is block count in your wallet increasing? If yes, wait. If no, restart wallet
yeah the wallet version is 7.7.0 , how to restart the wallet anyway?
Close and open again Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
my wallet keep synchronizing and my block count on wallet is 298,255 while on the website it's shown 315,xxx
Wallet version 7.7.0?
yeah the wallet version is 7.7.0 , how to restart the wallet anyway?
Wallet version 7.7.0?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
hey can i ask how to create another address to my wallet, so i can earn it faster from 2 pc's atm, because if im doin it on the same adress they say i can only do once per 4
Advanced --> Accounts --> Create Account
Activity: 167
hey can i ask how to create another address to my wallet, so i can earn it faster from 2 pc's atm, because if im doin it on the same adress they say i can only do once per 4
Activity: 711
dev how to dump or list all my address in my wallet ?
Activity: 154
The sucess of the coin depends from developers and its supporters, because the work will be done by each one of us directly soo as a team we can reach bigger value then we do have right now, the captcha service is a hard work which i expect that will influence positively the coin distribution as well the price.

distribution at any stage can be fair and clear...
GKS
Activity: 5
This is a fair coin
Can you put it on the China Stock Exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 711
hi, my wallet not receive mrai from faucet, why?

i used wallet latest version (v7.7.0)

the faucet send the balance each 12 hours, so you have to wait

any dev here can you add the time for each block ?
Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
hi, my wallet not receive mrai from faucet, why?

i used wallet latest version (v7.7.0)
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Can you give me the link of the latest version of the wallet/?
https://raiblockscommunity.net/ please
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can you give me the link of the latest version of the wallet/?
Jump to: