Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 495. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Better wait several weeks
True, no need to rush it, but would be good to bring it back to trex attention. Trex was the only exchange interested in adding the RB back in time.

where to sell mrai?  here or on the stock exchange?

no exchanges yet but you ca n try the marketplace forum...just make sure to use an escrow

We cannot go on like this,we need a decent platform where members can trade freely and openly without fear of being scam,can we add this coin on Yobit is it possible,it's innovation can easily make it into any exchanges .
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
True, no need to rush it, but would be good to bring it back to trex attention. Trex was the only exchange interested in adding the RB back in time.

no exchanges yet but you ca n try the marketplace forum...just make sure to use an escrow
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
We need to tweet this. RT please. Thanks.

Lets ask bittrex to consider listing again.

https://twitter.com/coinstester/status/824600970629783552
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I am curious trying this program because I saw people looking for Rai. I try to install the latest version with the 64 bits version and I get the following error.

A handled win32 exception occurred in rai.wallet.exe
Better open issue at GitHub.
If you don't like it, post your OS version, processor and check if Visual Studio C++ Redistributale 2015 is installed in all programs.
legendary

You can do this in this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17627298

But i am telling you, people underpay for them, just hold on to them and sell later when price increases. If you don't need money quick.

I wonder why people are selling fast and low,the wallet is now ok and fix, no need to sell below from it's old price of 400 sats,once it entered on exchanges the price will definitely surge,I hope members will submit this also on ccex and nova exchange
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

You can do this in this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17627298

But i am telling you, people underpay for them, just hold on to them and sell later when price increases. If you don't need money quick.
Activity: 462
BibitBot -arbitrage trading bot between exchanges

Activity: 812
Merit: 252
I am curious trying this program because I saw people looking for Rai. I try to install the latest version with the 64 bits version and I get the following error.

A handled win32 exception occurred in rai.wallet.exe
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
guys, is someone here in Bittrex Slack? It might be worth a try to ping trex admins that RaiBlocks resolved rollback issue and is ready for going back to trex. If I remember it right, they were ready to list it couple months back, but pulled the last minute plug because of rollback issues.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
guys, is someone here in Bittrex Slack? It might be worth a try to ping trex admins that RaiBlocks resolved rollback issue and is ready for going back to trex. If I remember it right, they were ready to list it couple months back, but pulled the last minute plug because of rollback issues.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Hello DEV, I am facing great issue about captcha .Now its asking two captchas for claiming one, one is solved media and other is google re-Captcha.It takes a lot of time for only one claim.Please make a change in your system.Google re-captcha was the best option near to me, I think all of the people here also liked google Re-captcha.If possible, make a changed man.
Best regards

dont know why but it seams that's intentional. retarded if you ask me, and  a lot lower number of interested participants since last night, only 0.5 claims/s
dunno why they mess with it when it was working fine as it was. (same way they fucked all up last time)
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Hello DEV, I am facing great issue about captcha .Now its asking two captchas for claiming one, one is solved media and other is google re-Captcha.It takes a lot of time for only one claim.Please make a change in your system.Google re-captcha was the best option near to me, I think all of the people here also liked google Re-captcha.If possible, make a changed man.
Best regards
legendary
Yes, win32 bit wallet is very much needed. Or dev, please clarify using 7.5.0 won't get into trouble. Awaiting your reply.

I also wants to know if it still ok to go on using a bit 32 I am spending at least 3 hours daily doing mrai faucets I have this fear that all my coins suddenly won't show up because I am using a wallet with a bug I hope dev will heed our advice to give us a bit 32 wallet compatible.
Yes, win32 bit wallet is very much needed. Or dev, please clarify using 7.5.0 won't get into trouble. Awaiting your reply.
Activity: 938
Yes its a most dev make the 32 wallet, there are several people with those. Now the captchas has becamed more easy and fair to all people, yesterday it were insane, if developers searching for money i assure you solvemedia isnt the best way to monetize.

As the website reach 1 milion there are several networks paying well and much more then those, once reach 200k alexa they can use mellow ads, their rates are the best and they can apply to bitmedia, already if they will get aproved its another question, but their alexa rank is going up fast, soo if the problem is monetizing the traffic developers really need to look around isntead change all from day to night and punish workers.
legendary
Anyone who is in close contact with the dev, ask to git windows 32 bit wallet for new 7.6.0 version.
My mrai wallet is also on 32 bit and my concern is all my coins could rollback because my bit is not part of the new wallet,we request the dev to create a wallet for 32 bit user,I know there are still a lot of people who uses 32 bit
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Am i the only one who likes this?

The difficulty increases = mrai more pricey. And i am pretty fast with typing 100+WPM, so this is only better for me imo. I can still solve these 2 captchas a sec faster than the timer.
Anyone who is in close contact with the dev, ask to git windows 32 bit wallet for new 7.6.0 version.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Solvemedia is needed to give some money to the devs, but it isn't good against bots/services ... so, there are both. (recaptcha is better against bots/services)
It is more difficult for sure, but it is for everyone, so it's like the bitcoin mining difficulty that gets higher.

Probably, the price will then get higher, because users will want more money for the time that they used to solve both captchas.
yeah that's for sure since difficulty really hurting those who's collecting Mrai today so for sure they will not dump the price, if we can also make some move to put this Mrai to any available exchange much be better to make some good value too.
Jump to: