Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 499. (Read 775150 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
can you share plan this coin ?

Before anything else they should first fix the rollback,before anything else I have not yet received the mrai's I've worked and the home page clearly states "Rollback problem is not certainly fixed, trade carefully."So there's no plan that will be implemented as long as this is showing.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
Sorry there has been a communication error. The distribution will be again daily but since yesterday skipped, the reward of today is doubled.

legendary
@aioc
Currently I see that the distribution isn't automated for security reasons.
I hope that the two devs will find a solution for this.
What's the use of working in the faucet for hours if you cannot get your rewards,it's just a waste of time,some people even hire captcha workers to work on this faucet and now since this issue comes out,many worker will not work here anymore.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
my wallet don't work
The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
Install update Update for Universal C Runtime in Windows (alternate download link).
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
I worked yesterday on the faucet but unti now I haven't received my rewards and there's a new distribution today.what happen I expected to received at least 1000 mrai but nothing came to my wallet,did the faucet distribute your rewards already for yesterday task..

try to set password for your wallet and then unlock
Activity: 676
my wallet don't work
The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
@aioc
Currently I see that the distribution isn't automated for security reasons.
I hope that the two devs will find a solution for this.
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
what does it mean - Rollback problem is not certainly fixed, invest/trade carefully. - on faucet-site?

It means just that. Raiblock went dead for months because there was some serious problem with rollback. It appears to be fixed now, but the developer isn't very sure that it's fixed for good.

When will it test?buut, its not important... if a coin lose the trust, this coin will die forever,Nobody can lift it to the foot.

RIP.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I worked yesterday on the faucet but unti now I haven't received my rewards and there's a new distribution today.what happen I expected to received at least 1000 mrai but nothing came to my wallet,did the faucet distribute your rewards already for yesterday task..
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
what does it mean - Rollback problem is not certainly fixed, invest/trade carefully. - on faucet-site?

It means just that. Raiblock went dead for months because there was some serious problem with rollback. It appears to be fixed now, but the developer isn't very sure that it's fixed for good.
Activity: 796
Merit: 529
Activity: 290
This account is abandoned.
Now distribution is daily, 400,000 Mrai.

Colin is working hard to solve the rollback for the last time.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Robot verification failed, please try again.
Anyone experiencing above error?
After correct captcha faucet starts to works slow and turns this massage.
What is this? Already DDOS?

Edit: seems like the problem was temporary, back to norm now.
probably devs where performing some updates.
I like the fact how they handle those on the fly updates but remember guys, better is an enemy of good Wink

It's only a matter of time before people will get back to mrai faucet when I started my mrai work yesterday we were only 12 claiming now over 20 to 30 are claiming I wonder can the server handle up to 500 claimants if ever this things happen.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Robot verification failed, please try again.
Anyone experiencing above error?
After correct captcha faucet starts to works slow and turns this massage.
What is this? Already DDOS?

Edit: seems like the problem was temporary, back to norm now.
probably devs where performing some updates.
I like the fact how they handle those on the fly updates but remember guys, better is an enemy of good Wink
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
how long the rai wallet will synchronized? my status wallet always synchronizing and balance never show on my wallet.
also on github i download file rai_node.xz, where should i place this file? this needed?
same problem account status: synchronizing .
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
how long the rai wallet will synchronized? my status wallet always synchronizing and balance never show on my wallet.
also on github i download file rai_node.xz, where should i place this file? this needed?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Switch to daily payments. Total 400 000 Mrai / day.

I am working it now and they were only 17 claiming I don't know why the interest is very low,those are into now are going to be in luck once,the rollback is fix or not happening,the server is very fast you can make thousands mrai in a span of one hours .
Activity: 630
Switch to daily payments. Total 400 000 Mrai / day.
legendary
I notice that the notification " the rollback is not yet fix" is gone I wonder if it the rollback is indeed fix,I haven't made a transaction yet I am still waiting for the price to increase have sent one guy to transact and still waiting for his reply,although I received all my faucet rewards.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Reserved.

For what purpose? May I put a private ad in this specific post?
Jump to: