Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 511. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
New Community Block Explorer, up to date! Wink

http://raiblockscommunity.net/explorer
My node is 24/7 online with a good amount of weight.

There is no problem to change representative to: xrb_1zo54ia1363ikd4nb9ikamux3fnsnr7jurzs45xhda78o9piowa44o5zzaws

Yes, i got your Point of View, infact i told to set to my online node because default rep are offline and have 0 vote weight. Yes, more node with equal account online is better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Before start to use the community faucet (http://www.raiblockscommunityfaucet.netsons.org), remember this steps:

1) Change the minimal value receivable to a lower one (1Rai), by editing "receive_minimum" in config.json in this way

"receive_minimum": "1000000000000000000000000"

2) Change the preconfigured peers in config.json with this one

"preconfigured_peers": [
    "rai.raiblocks.net",
    "138.201.94.249",
    "91.79.186.211",
    "95.221.220.51",
    "81.106.105.244",
    "68.117.169.83",
    "188.9.83.12",
    "75.143.140.215",
    "185.142.236.2"
],

3) Optional, but strongly recommended, set you representative of every account to this one (Settings/Change representative):

xrb_3dcfozsmekr1tr9skf1oa5wbgmxt81qepfdnt7zicq5x3hk65fg4fqj58mbr

config.json location:

Windows: C:\Users\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks\
OSX: /Users//Library/RaiBlocks/
Linux: ~/RaiBlocks/

And remember to restart the wallet!
Have you set up VPS node (or similar 24/7) for representative account xrb_3dcfozsmekr1tr9skf1oa5wbgmxt81qepfdnt7zicq5x3hk65fg4fqj58mbr?

We need several 24/7 representative nodes with 1+ million Mrai votes each for network decentralization.
I suggest everyone set oldest node as representative: xrb_16u1uufyoig8777y6r8iqjtrw8sg8maqrm36zzcm95jmbd9i9aj5i8abr8u5 Until it will have voting power similar to xrb_3dcfozsmekr1tr9skf1oa5wbgmxt81qepfdnt7zicq5x3hk65fg4fqj58mbr
Then maybe someone else set up new representative node. 2 is not enough.

2Everyone: All official representative accounts are offline. If you have default settings, your voting power in network = 0. Change defaults.
LONG LIFE TO RAIBLOCKS!

I started a private faucet, using private funds to give long life to this project!

START USE THE NEW PRIVATE FAUCET (still alpha): http://www.raiblockscommunityfaucet.netsons.org/
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
The dev is dead and gone?
Man this project is awesome, I don't get it
Did google hire him or something?

Someone says that he has personal problem, but nothing was said by official developer account.

The news we get from those developer are just rumors, he werent able to fix the issue around the roolback problem, he said he would be paying a bounty of 1 btc to someone fix it, but well, they just made people get pissed, and loose some money at it, now with a reborn its possible the community can recover the loss.

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Someone says that he has personal problem, but nothing was said by official developer account.

The news we get from those developer are just rumors, he werent able to fix the issue around the roolback problem, he said he would be paying a bounty of 1 btc to someone fix it, but well, they just made people get pissed, and loose some money at it, now with a reborn its possible the community can recover the loss.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Raiblocks will never die in my opinion

RaiBlocks is death from 4 months Wink

Chain work good 1 month ago(last time i opened wallet).
Now i don't know. will check asap.

Wallets work thanks editing the config.json file where are the private nodes online.

Devs quitted ther node, the last step is quit the domain, about 1 month and you'll see that.

I believe  the dev will not renew the domain because there is no work can be done here although he has an option to sell it because it is still generating hits or he can parked it and monetize it because railblocks is a keyword that is still most searched..

No it's a stupid idea, he could do more money with banner in the faucet Wink
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Wallets work thanks editing the config.json file where are the private nodes online.

Devs quitted ther node, the last step is quit the domain, about 1 month and you'll see that.

I believe  the dev will not renew the domain because there is no work can be done here although he has an option to sell it because it is still generating hits or he can parked it and monetize it because railblocks is a keyword that is still most searched..

Activity: 700

Activity: 700
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Raiblocks.net will expire on 26 September 2016. About a month left to it. Dev won't renew it and will be the major proof that he left all the project.

I hope community will understand. I invite all people to follow and join my fork project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-forking-project-1569955

there is no doubt that raiblocks.net domain will not be renewed Embarrassed. rai coin holders can hope only on you and your project
Raiblocks.net will expire on 26 September 2016. About a month left to it. Dev won't renew it and will be the major proof that he left all the project.

I hope community will understand. I invite all people to follow and join my fork project: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raiblocks-forking-project-1569955
However I don't like how Colin and Wesley operated, so I'm gonna stay away from them as more as possible.
It's a bad thing create a community, give hope and then left without say a word.
You are right. We had a lot of hope with Colin and the way he left without even informing the community is the biggest disappointment for most of the people.
Lots of people would have already sold the Previous MRai, So if you are able to bring a clone of this project in real it will be great.
The only good thing which will be remembered from Colin that we was not greedy and he never operated in ICO manner.

I would like that you introduce your own faucet in a website so that people hope become alive.

I'm gonna do it. Here is the dedicated thread where you can find more info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569955.60
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
However I don't like how Colin and Wesley operated, so I'm gonna stay away from them as more as possible.
It's a bad thing create a community, give hope and then left without say a word.
You are right. We had a lot of hope with Colin and the way he left without even informing the community is the biggest disappointment for most of the people.
Lots of people would have already sold the Previous MRai, So if you are able to bring a clone of this project in real it will be great.
The only good thing which will be remembered from Colin that he was not greedy and he never operated in ICO manner.

I would like that you introduce your own faucet in a website so that people hope become alive.
Jump to: