Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 513. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hello the things i cant understand is next: So i know collin is way from project  : interesting is next you all belive that rai will work with other  project same time?  looks wery good to be true ) nice Announcement lets see what will hepend
1. That's true that Colin abandoned the project
2. No we don't believe rai will immediately work but we're hoping.
3. There's a new progress in bitcoin because a dev take-over on this coin but the only bad thing is that he change the distribution from faucet to looting coins like what you in Pokemon Go.
Activity: 154
hello the things i cant understand is next: So i know collin is way from project  : interesting is next you all belive that rai will work with other  project same time?  looks wery good to be true ) nice Announcement lets see what will hepend
Hi to all,
There will be no closing of facuet,
The future of RaiBlocks mining will be directly with a mod for the popular app Pokemon Go in practice will be generated randomly in different parts of the planet some RaiBlocks coin capturable, making mining a lot more fun and interactive .
Each coin findable will not exceed a certain value in order to make the game open even to those who will come after.

This will be a perfect balance for coin mining.

John Lemahieu
Do you really meant to say a mod of a Pokemon Go game? Is that how popular Raiblock is, that it is being take-over by a Pokemon Go moderator. A good news but a new type of getting the coin will have a too much physical activity this won't be good for people that use to stick in front of their computer because of their services online.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
lol u guys are being trolled real hard
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hi,
1. yes
2. yes
3. maybe

We have worked hard in these weekends to develop an innovative mining.
so you are part of this new dev sir? i will be glad to see Mrai works again and with this popular game it is not hard for this to achieved
we all knew how Mrai been so familiar for us before and putting them in much better and unique apps will increase more interest hope
you can give us more update from time to time with your development mate. good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Hi to all,
The future of RaiBlocks mining will be directly with a mod for the popular app Pokemon Go in practice will be generated randomly in different parts of the planet some RaiBlocks coin capturable, making mining a lot more fun and interactive .
Each coin findable will not exceed a certain value in order to make the game open even to those who will come after.

John Lemahieu

This is just getting weirder and weirder. At this point it looks to me more like you are having a good laugh writing those posts than that you are serious.
If dev doesn't want to continue the project, he should announce it so personally. Anything else is unverifiable and just rumor imo.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hi to all,

John Lemahieu
Shocked Shocked Shocked
it might be very fun! can't wait to try
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hi,
1. yes
2. yes
3. maybe

Wow this is a great development,just when every one thought it's over this update is indeed a refresher to all of us ,we are looking forward to this,well it's still free distribution and will be fun for every one who wants to still stay involve..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,
1. yes
2. yes
3. maybe

Activity: 644
Hi to all,

John Lemahieu
hi john just wanted to make sure that I understand it correctly so this Mrai project will be take over by the mod of that pokemon go app right? are they going to use Mrai as a reward money to their popular game? if so those Mrai that we are holding right now will still exist right? is he going to list the coin to any exchange site? sorry but I just wanted to make sure before celebrating that this community still have some hope. thank you john.
Hi to all,

John Lemahieu
Hi to all,
I notified that starting from August the remaining funds not yet distributed via faucet can expect divided on multiple addresses so that each address contains around 1000 MRai (about 320,000). The addresses will be generated in such a way that that the private key is not recoverable, burning them to all effects. The coin in circulation will therefore only those already distributed (just under 20 million).

The site will be kept online until the end of the contract with the host.

Will only remain available repository on GitHub that will forkable by anyone who wants to continue the project.

Thanks for your attention, a heartfelt good luck to all. I will post updates if necessary.

John Lemahieu
I notified that starting from August the remaining funds not yet distributed via faucet can expect divided on multiple addresses so that each address contains around 1000 MRai (about 320,000).

What do you mean by this? You will distribute remaining funds with wallet that contain more than 1000 mRai?
Hi to all,
I notified that starting from August the remaining funds not yet distributed via faucet can expect divided on multiple addresses so that each address contains around 1000 MRai (about 320,000). The addresses will be generated in such a way that that the private key is not recoverable, burning them to all effects. The coin in circulation will therefore only those already distributed (just under 20 million).

The site will be kept online until the end of the contract with the host.

Will only remain available repository on GitHub that will forkable by anyone who wants to continue the project.

Thanks for your attention, a heartfelt good luck to all. I will post updates if necessary.

John Lemahieu

**NEWS: I'm sorry for misunderstood, I've updated the situation with a post below.
Hi everyone, I'm Colin cousin, he wanted for me to give you the news because he did not want to do it.
Unfortunately Colin has no more desire and intention to continue the project because he changed his interests, from the very heavy work and by family commitments.
I know it is not easy to accept this for him and for you but tried to give the signal during these months as absconding on the thread, on github and off nodes.

Anyway thanks everyone for the support that has been given over time and for the great adventure that has been traveled. Sincerely hopes that someone has the desire and passion to continue the project.

John Lemahieu
okay time for this thread to be close i guess if this brand new member is telling the truth
regards to the dev and thanks for informing us who still holding some of Mrai. just for my
opinion guys i know there's a lot of you who's still holding i'm just speaking for myself after
reading this post from dev cousin as he stated it.
Wait, did you read the last part? There's a chance that it will be backed up from another Developer that might want to continue the project. Guys! calling for a willing user to take-over now!
hello wich last part you read who will take it to relaunch raiblocks ? becaus colin is away from project long time more then 2 month left and he is inective
Did you even understand what it means by another developer? It means it is not Colin rather it is a developer that is willing to continue this project.
Of cours i know what it means but i never fined tread about another development  that was all i posted )
Sorry I misunderstood it, yeah we are still hoping that a certain person will decide to take-over on this project. There's still nothing on this time but there's a chance that people might get interest for it.
Hi everyone, I'm Colin cousin, he wanted for me to give you the news because he did not want to do it.
Unfortunately Colin has no more desire and intention to continue the project because he changed his interests, from the very heavy work and by family commitments.
I know it is not easy to accept this for him and for you but tried to give the signal during these months as absconding on the thread, on github and off nodes.

Anyway thanks everyone for the support that has been given over time and for the great adventure that has been traveled. Sincerely hopes that someone has the desire and passion to continue the project.

John Lemahieu
okay time for this thread to be close i guess if this brand new member is telling the truth
regards to the dev and thanks for informing us who still holding some of Mrai. just for my
opinion guys i know there's a lot of you who's still holding i'm just speaking for myself after
Wait, did you read the last part? There's a chance that it will be backed up from another Developer that might want to continue the project. Guys! calling for a willing user to take-over now!
hello wich last part you read who will take it to relaunch raiblocks ? becaus colin is away from project long time more then 2 month left and he is inective
Did you even understand what it means by another developer? It means it is not Colin rather it is a developer that is willing to continue this project.
Of cours i know what it means but i never fined tread about another development  that was all i posted )

John Lemahieu

John Lemahieu

John Lemahieu
Activity: 644

John Lemahieu

John Lemahieu
Jump to: