Author

Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments - page 510. (Read 775150 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
This account is abandoned.
easyraiblocksphp released.

A simple way to connect to your RaiBlocks node from PHP

http://raiblockscommunity.net/news/?p=21
let me try this mate thanks for sharing.

You can control your RPC remotely using a certificate like SSH no password login. Remember to use a tool like "stunnel" between your node and the network Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Before start to use the community faucet (http://www.raiblockscommunity.net/faucet), remember this steps:

1) Change the minimal value receivable to a lower one (1Rai), by editing "receive_minimum" in config.json in this way

"receive_minimum": "1000000000000000000000000"

2) Change the preconfigured peers in config.json with this one

"preconfigured_peers": [
    "rai.raiblocks.net",
    "64.137.182.68",
    "138.201.94.249",
    "91.79.186.211",
    "95.221.220.51",
    "81.106.105.244",
    "68.117.169.83",
    "51.255.160.144",
    "188.9.83.12",
    "75.143.140.215",
    "185.142.236.2"
],

3) Optional, but strongly recommended, set you representative of every account to this one (Settings/Change representative):
Why? It's recommended because every account point original representative by default to address belonging to developer's node, but being offline since months, your representative vote will have 0 as value, so is better to change your default representative.

xrb_1zo54ia1363ikd4nb9ikamux3fnsnr7jurzs45xhda78o9piowa44o5zzaws

This is a 24/7 online honest (good) node

config.json location:

Windows: C:\Users\AppData\Local\RaiBlocks\
OSX: /Users//Library/RaiBlocks/
Linux: ~/RaiBlocks/

And remember to restart the wallet!
Thx!today i will try to set up my wallet online
Everyone with Telegram, there is an official chat: https://telegram.me/raiblocks
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

let me try this mate thanks for sharing.

If you can't change, check if the file is writable/editable.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Before start to use the community faucet (http://www.raiblockscommunity.net/faucet), remember this steps:

1) Change the minimal value receivable to a lower one (1Rai), by editing "receive_minimum" in config.json in this way

"rai.raiblocks.net",
    "64.137.182.68",
    "138.201.94.249",
    "91.79.186.211",
    "95.221.220.51",
    "81.106.105.244",
    "68.117.169.83",
    "51.255.160.144",
    "188.9.83.12",
    "75.143.140.215",
    "185.142.236.2"
],

Could you help me guys please! I am on my  ly local rail i can see the config.jason, but cannot make any change to this file! any help please?
thanks

3) Optional, but strongly recommended, set you representative of every account to this one (Settings/Change representative):
Why? It's recommended because every account point original representative by default to address belonging to developer's node, but being offline since months, your representative vote will have 0 as value, so is better to change your default representative.

config.json location:

Could you help me guys please! I am on my  ly local rail i can see the config.jason, but cannot make any change to this file! any help please?
thanks
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

"rai.raiblocks.net",
    "64.137.182.68",
    "138.201.94.249",
    "91.79.186.211",
    "95.221.220.51",
    "81.106.105.244",
    "68.117.169.83",
    "51.255.160.144",
    "188.9.83.12",
    "75.143.140.215",
    "185.142.236.2"
],

thanks

config.json location:

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Good to see new alive nodes Smiley
I contacted Colin by email and telegram but i had not answer Sad
Great to hear that! hopefully he will reply soon. With the genesis acc your faucet can be refilled and we'll be back on track...

Hope that ^^
c2m
Activity: 80
Great to hear that! hopefully he will reply soon. With the genesis acc your faucet can be refilled and we'll be back on track...
You can contact exchange, there are no problem.
I would - even earlier, but they require to fill in some of the tech stuff I am not sure about for RaiB. You on other hand have already setup new nodes/faucet/explorer so you will be able to fill it in - that was the reason I was asking you specifically.

Yes, it's working apparently and I'm setting up more nodes next week.
Excellent news! I think with working network, wallet, faucet and explorer exchange would complete the package - there apparently still is big interest in trading Rais.

I hope original dev understand that community is still here.
if I remember it right, Colin's brother was saying in his "end of development" announcement that they are willing to give up the key for genesis acc. to someone who would continue the development. Have you tried to contact them ? Their emails should be here somewhere or on gith.
Anyway, thanks for supporting RaiB!

c2m
I would - even earlier, but they require to fill in some of the tech stuff I am not sure about for RaiB. You on other hand have already setup new nodes/faucet/explorer so you will be able to fill it in - that was the reason I was asking you specifically.

Excellent news! I think with working network, wallet, faucet and explorer exchange would complete the package - there apparently still is big interest in trading Rais.

if I remember it right, Colin's brother was saying in his "end of development" announcement that they are willing to give up the key for genesis acc. to someone who would continue the development. Have you tried to contact them ? Their emails should be here somewhere or on gith.
Anyway, thanks for supporting RaiB!
It's a risk ask to exchange now, seen the past.
Why - if I may ask - what did actually happen ? I remeber that trex wanted to list it back then, but it never went live on trex - what is the problem ? Apparently network is running ok atm. Have you tried to contact original devs about giving you keys to genesis account ?
Thanks in advance for the info.
Best wishes.

c2m
Why - if I may ask - what did actually happen ? I remeber that trex wanted to list it back then, but it never went live on trex - what is the problem ? Apparently network is running ok atm. Have you tried to contact original devs about giving you keys to genesis account ?
Thanks in advance for the info.
Best wishes.
Activity: 251
🌟
So i didnt solve all those captures for nothing? we will start the new raiblocks with the same amount as the old wallet had?

IDK about fork or new raiblocks. My faucet and explorer is working on original RaiBlocks.

What's even the point then?
So i didnt solve all those captures for nothing? we will start the new raiblocks with the same amount as the old wallet had?

IDK about fork or new raiblocks. My faucet and explorer is working on original RaiBlocks.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
New Community Block Explorer, up to date! Wink

http://raiblockscommunity.net/explorer
Thanks mate for keep RaiB alive! Thanks for explorer, faucet & running full node to connect to.
Would you be willing to submit the technicalitites to Yobit coin add form? I am willing to pay for listing.
Let me know. Thanks.

Well, I'm not going ATM to support exchange or other service.

But if someone develop service like Poker with RaiBlocks I'm happy.

c2m
New Community Block Explorer, up to date! Wink

http://raiblockscommunity.net/explorer
Thanks mate for keep RaiB alive! Thanks for explorer, faucet & running full node to connect to.
Would you be willing to submit the technicalitites to Yobit coin add form? I am willing to pay for listing.
Let me know. Thanks.
Jump to: